Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i doubt that they would bann this lakorn especially since its coming to an end soon.

whats replacing this lakorn anyway?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
More info about the banning of this lakorn.

http://dirtii-laundry.net/2011/05/04/cultural-awareness-society-wants-to-put-a-ban-on-dok-som-sree-tong/

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sure theres a couple of lakorn in past that were said to be bann but it never happen so i think it will be the same for this lakorn

this lakorn has become a big controversy. tomorrow, khun nong, producer of broadcast and donut is scheduled to meet with "Tan Yak Athamontre" i dont know how to translate it in english but yea, she has to explained to them the purpose of this lakorn etc..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah this lakorn is base on real life. People just need to watch and look past the sex and bad behavior that araya is protraying and understand the true message that if you act that way what will happen to you in the end.
BTW Pinky did do great damage to Tanya and Peck marriage. In the dara news today they said that Tanya will go back to Thailand and file for divorce and asking for a large sum of money. Pinky will never redeem herself in the entertainment industry. She is ban forever and know one will hire her again, since the thai citizens cannot forgive her for what she has done. Basically her acting career is done for good.
Sorry for the offtopic. What is the issue between Pinky and Tanya? Im so late!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sorry for the offtopic. What is the issue between Pinky and Tanya? Im so late!
Pinky apparently had an affair with Tanya's husband. Long story short, Pinky never denied anything and caused major damage in Tanya's marriage. Theres more in depth info in dirtiilaundry blog.

dillycali

sarNie Egg
Pinky apparently had an affair with Tanya's husband. Long story short, Pinky never denied anything and caused major damage in Tanya's marriage. Theres more in depth info in dirtiilaundry blog.
Tanya blames Pinky for destroying her marriage so she will also be suing Pinky for money. Beside filing for divorce she is asking Peck to pay 120 million in child support and alimony. She supposely will fly back the Thailand and file the paperwork in court mid May. Tanya and her daughter currently lives Arizona with her family. Pinky is now somewhere in switzerland taking dance lesson or something.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
If it's unappropriate for the kids than don't let them watch it, duh.... Banning it isn't going to solve the problem.... I just think that some people can't handle the truth that's all, just like that Air Hostess Lakorn that came out acouple years ago..... Come'on quit acting as the world isn't corrupted yet...

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, are they preparing a part 3 for this remake?

http://www.daradaily.com/news/28678/%22%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B2%22%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%89%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%843/

so khun nong and other cast of this lakorn went to visit the prime minister to discussed about the problems of this lakorn. if im not mistaken, it says they gonna cut out the inappropriate scenes that are coming up?

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=14149

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg part 3 yeah i saw this news at pantip too they said they preparing part 3 its the 3rd generation story i think its when Aun&Donut child and Chompoo's baby, that is when
Aun his in the old age as a father.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg part 3 yeah i saw this news at pantip too they said they preparing part 3 its the 3rd generation story i think its when Aun&Donut child and Chompoo's baby, that is when
Aun his in the old age as a father.

damn, if Aun is the father of Chompoo's baby, and then the father of Donut's baby to. And those two babies grows up
to like each other, then its so gonna cause so much chaos... cuz they share the same father just
different mother... It will be mess up haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn, if Aun is the father of Chompoo's baby, and then the father of Donut's baby to. And those two babies grows up
to like each other, then its so gonna cause so much chaos... cuz they share the same father just
different mother... It will be mess up haha
it mite be a mess up like Look Mai Blien See or Ching Chang and the parent from both
side of the next gen couple will have a conflict not allowing them loving each other.
More dramas.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
it mite be a mess up like Look Mai Blien See or Ching Chang and the parent from both
side of the next gen couple will have a conflict not allowing them loving each other.
More dramas.
lol yep thats exactly how i thought of it.... Donut should really give him a divorce LOL...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol yep thats exactly how i thought of it.... Donut should really give him a divorce LOL...
i think Donut child with Aun its a boy while Chompoo child with Aun its a girl as they
grow older into teen they probably like each other but the parent trying to separate
them cos they have the same blood from their father.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
will is the baby Chompoo carrying Aun's baby? I am lost... lol...
i mean she slept with several ppl including Aun... so is it his?