Best Voice

• Dome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Does Dome have any latest album? I haven't heard anything about his new albums or anything. I'm always listening to his old songs on youtube. I personally have never been a fan of Golf-Mike. I haven't tried listening to their songs either. I just can't watch their mv or lakorns at all. They're not attractive to me but two of my friends love them though.

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
Does Dome have any latest album? I haven't heard anything about his new albums or anything. I'm always listening to his old songs on youtube. I personally have never been a fan of Golf-Mike. I haven't tried listening to their songs either. I just can't watch their mv or lakorns at all. They're not attractive to me but two of my friends love them though.
Dome is now in the band Nologo, and they just released a new album! :)

I don't see how it really works to compare pop/rock Dome to pop/hip-hop Golf, but...
Even though I personally hate Dome, I think the guy can really sing and is a great musician, and I do love the new Nologo album~~

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
Dome.

well, he can sing really well.
and i agree with Tahmnong that Nologo's album is pretty impressive.
check out the music section for proof. ahahhaa.
to me, Dome is handsome while Golf is cute.
im more of a handsome liker. but cute is still okay.

i have nothing against the two.
Dome has just impressed me more.

*skips away*

THANKS.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
Dome i guess overall including looks and his music and voiceeee ! :)
but then .. one thing that bothers me is his personality .. something seems fishyyy .. with him and ploy, golf & his giks .. LOL

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
both of them are the same no one is better than the others cuz they both are man, singer & everything else......GOLF & DOME WILL BECOME THE NEXT KWAN & PANCAKE...HOHOOOO...HAHAHAAA.... :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol can i choose neither? lol dome got weird after he got back from da states after finishing school. he used to be cute. his face is still cute though. and golf... erm his voice is ok. he wants to go solo but grammy's holdin him back. i dunno if he'd do as well as he is doing in a duo w/ mike.

Natarin

sarNie Egg
Even though I think Dome is better looking than Golf and suits with Ploy more... I heard he's a bit of a playboy and Golf takes care of her ^_^

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Golf over Dome in all categories!
(I've been to both concerts and I prefered Golf-Mike's concert.)

But I don't support Golf to get Ploy. She's not ready to settle down with anyone after Dome.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Dome all the way! Golf seriously can not sing and dances like a crazy ass!! Dome has a pure voice.... natural looks does not seem wants to be a wannabe japanese person whatever like golf... and Domes songs have so much more better lyrics...

girlrules

sarNie Egg
Don't really listen to these two, but Dome all the way.
He's more experienced in the music industry, more professional, and his voice is definitely better than Golf's.
Golf looks like a wannabe hip pop singer, not natural at all, especially with those sloppy dance moves. :lol:

By the way, does Dome do any movies or dramas?? :unsure:

natty

Chubs
dome is starting to look really ugly. and a meterosexual that got lost in the gutter. Maybe Dunk and the Fab 5 need to call him up. What is up with his goth like image? Is it supposed to make him look cool and hot?

as for Golf, he cant sing but he can dance. Mike sounds better.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i thought da opposite natty. dat golf sound better than mike but i only heard dem sing like erm 2-3 times LOL i saw dat daraoke vdo they did and i thought golf sounded better than mike but i still think neither of dem can dance lol at least not on their own w/o choreography

natty

Chubs
lol i was watching their concert with my friend's little sister who is ssssooooo fanatic about them. i'm talking about WALLPAPERS of their photos. but anyways i thought mike sounded better lol.. and he's starting to look somewhat like a boy lol..

as for the dancing.. i have to say that i do think they can.. lol at least they can more then bie and his heart thingie. lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
natty i hope we aint talkin bout 2 different people lol mike is da one people say look like cheer. golf is da one dat look more like a boy. and oh my garsh bie's air hearts lol it's his trademark LOL

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
.. one thing that bothers me is his personality .. something seems fishyyy .. with him and ploy, golf & his giks .. LOL
I agreed. He look like a playboy and not the type to settle down. Back then when Dome. Since Dome and James R kinda grow out of RS, I often compare their personality. James is the type to settle down and Dome is the type to have as much fun and play around until he really can't find anyone and than settle down. I am never a fan of him but I think some of his slow songs are nice and enjoyable. He has has a good look which always remind me of P'Tik P.

I'm not a fan of Golf either but I think he is cute and has a nice voice. He's also way younger than Dome. I think people compared them b/c they are both involved with Ploy. I don't like her or much so hated her. I think she match well with Dome, since both of them seem like the playboy-girl type and don't settle down until they have their fun. Golf is too young for Ploy. I see similar personality in Dome and Ploy so they go well together.
I think Ploy is gonna toy with young Golf because he has the good look and is an international star in Thailand.

I feel sorry for Golf :p
I think he is better of with Kwan

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I agreed. He look like a playboy and not the type to settle down. Back then when Dome. Since Dome and James R kinda grow out of RS, I often compare their personality. James is the type to settle down and Dome is the type to have as much fun and play around until he really can't find anyone and than settle down. I am never a fan of him but I think some of his slow songs are nice and enjoyable. He has has a good look which always remind me of P'Tik P.

I'm not a fan of Golf either but I think he is cute and has a nice voice. He's also way younger than Dome. I think people compared them b/c they are both involved with Ploy. I don't like her or much so hated her. I think she match well with Dome, since both of them seem like the playboy-girl type and don't settle down until they have their fun. Golf is too young for Ploy. I see similar personality in Dome and Ploy so they go well together.
I think Ploy is gonna toy with young Golf because he has the good look and is an international star in Thailand.

I feel sorry for Golf :p
I think he is better of with Kwan

i agree with you...i'm not on either side but i still prefer dome with ploy more than with golf...