Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
^pich, i calm down .. i guess, i need more PROGRESS to get my addiction up .. -- i was addicting at first b/c i'm anxious to know the story behind everything .. but nope, i end up with another wait .. :( ... i need more clue to keep this DPD addiction going Lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe this week when everything spills I hope so because then it would be the same pace with Sarb Poosah meaning a great pace! Gosh man Channel 3 storylines have been mighty good lately. Sarb Poosah then this x3 LOL Ch. 7 Lakorns are good except they drag out to much =/ Like Pleng Ruk Karm Pope would have been good if they ended it at like episode 14-15 instead of 22! Lol now u know Pancake is favorite child if her lakorn spans up to 22 episode but I think Meu Nang might be the same -.-"

fun

Expired Sarnie
Once I read Meu Nang Tina, I lost my thought on Dong Poo Dee. MN... May is so annoying!!! The lakorn is a disaster.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Serious it is if Pleng Ruk were still airing it would have totally beat the crap out of Meu Nang not that I'm being bias but at least Pleng Ruk although it dragged the storyline was continous minus the rush ending lol it wasn't alot of nonsense ... I quit watching Meu Nang cause i couldn't stand the horrible chemistry between Kwan and Teng .. people that say they have chem together it's their opinion but to me it's horrible LOL

You know the girl that plays Poj the oldest ssister she looks familiar to me for some reason she resembles a certain actress but i can't think for the life of me who! and I just realized the girl that plays the younger sister Poj or i got the name confused but she is Mint! LOL from sood tae jai ja kwai kwar

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think she's like 16 or 17 I'm not quite sure because her profile doesnt show her birth year it just shows her birthdate August 8th lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i wonder how long it's gon be too. i don't want dem to rush everything. i think da pace is perdy good. i aint really annoyed w/ anybody yet lol except for maybe roong haha i wonder when she gon die

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope so. i really hope it ends up shietty. i was scared as shiet for saab phuu saa lol i was scared dat it was gonna turn shietty but it ended very nicely

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol you hope it ends up shietty? why?? don't u want it to end up good? LOL

i hope so. i really hope it ends up shietty. i was scared as shiet for saab phuu saa lol i was scared dat it was gonna turn shietty but it ended very nicely

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oop i meant i really hope it don't end up shietty LOL haha wow dat was a bad typo lol u know how in sunday's preview da mama asks roong to move in w/ dem. maybe roong's already gettin sick so da mama asks her to move in so they could take care of her and then she dies

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah thats what I was thinking too. LOL it's so wrong to wait til she dies -.-" LOL but even without her Taew and Mart can't fall in love til they realize they aren't really uncle and neice