Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Taew is a good crier. And omg, toward the beginning of today's episode, when Taew was talking to Mart's gf, it was the same place in Rahut Rissaya lol. And I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, Donut & Mart....I feel so bad for Mart's gf.

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, i wish they reveal the paper already .. i'm anxious to know ..
feel sorry for Roth --- and sad when she turn away from Kom too :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I can understand why Rote wants to turn away from Kom; it'll probably take some time for her to get over it when she finds out that Kom is blood too blood her real sister!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Bong Pich, I liked it and I feel sorry for Rote I can understand why she feels left out because everyone has someone like Poj has Donut and Kom has Mart and etc

cecilia

Staff member
whenever i see p'aof pongpat's wifey i think of him too lol he need a haircut lol
lol .. me too .. when i see his wife, i think of him too .. how weird ..

as for today episode, i'm all excite to see what will happen .. but you just spoil it for me. i don't want to see much of nok and his financial crisis.
wanna know what happen on finding or putting the puzzle together ..

Lol Bong Pich, I liked it and I feel sorry for Rote I can understand why she feels left out because everyone has someone like Poj has Donut and Kom has Mart and etc
i know what you meant, she got me tearing up for her when she went and cried on the nanny's patio. ..
if i'm in her shoe, i would do the same too. I cheer for her when she make that comment that that 'someday' she'll go away.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Cece that was yesterday's episode today's episode looks like alot of drama I missed it live because i dont like commercials =/ LOL so Im gonna catch the rerun right now LOL

Yeah I feel sorry for Rote She probably is planning to move out because she's already looking for a job and stuff

cecilia

Staff member
the puzzle was put together yesterday?
i wanna know or find out about au/nok j's relationship.
why they jump to conclusion. and gosh, i want it to be 20 years already.
why is it time so slow and draggy in lakorn LOl ..
can't they just fast forward like these other lakorns LOl

as for ROTE, i think she will find more peace when she's outside the house, that way, she don't feel so isolated and unwanted.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no da puzzle hasn't been put together yet. yesterday's eps was nok's financial crisis lol i think da lakorn is going in a good pace. at least we know dat dis weekend shiet will go down LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hopefully no one lied to us and the truth will actually be revealed this weekend! LOL Man gosh Im so loving Taew she's doing such a great job. I'm glad that she got a chance in a prime time lakorn. I hope I'll see her with other pra'eks soon ^__-"

Edit: Wow Rote is so sweet she found a job to help her father out -.-"

Edit Again: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I think I figure out a piece of the puzzle the person that bought Rangsan's house is probably Au or Chewan that's the reason why Rangsan had to accept Kom because he was in debt to Chewan! AHHHHHHH that has to be it dude and for the will the house will go back to Kom on her 20th birthday when she's legal! ahhhhh! LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol hahaha I must have missed it but I kind of thought of it because when he told Donut that the house doesn't belong to them anymore and I was like dude .. maybe lol and wow Donut =/ I kind of missed that scene but I don't know if she was Raped or did she willingly go with that Sia

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah but it's weird how when the next scene she goes all crazy and yeah it's the scene where Mart is caught with her at the hotel! LOL it's happening right now lmao

cecilia

Staff member
Hopefully no one lied to us and the truth will actually be revealed this weekend! LOL Man gosh Im so loving Taew she's doing such a great job. I'm glad that she got a chance in a prime time lakorn. I hope I'll see her with other pra'eks soon ^__-"

Edit: Wow Rote is so sweet she found a job to help her father out -.-"

Edit Again: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I think I figure out a piece of the puzzle the person that bought Rangsan's house is probably Au or Chewan that's the reason why Rangsan had to accept Kom because he was in debt to Chewan! AHHHHHHH that has to be it dude and for the will the house will go back to Kom on her 20th birthday when she's legal! ahhhhh! LOL
wow. that's some mystery i didn't anticipate .. as for the will, i hope no one lie too ..

oh shiet oh shiet. where u watching dis? lol i wanna seeee
iptv has it up.