Don't Know How To Love. Up 2 Chapter 37 COMPLETE!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
wow! this next chapter seems to me like there is going to be quite alot of drama happening in one chapter, please make this next chapter longer. thanks.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Veela is evil...gosh i could feel something moving in her evil brain. Next chapter seem so intense, i wonder what they'll find out.

puch

sarNie Egg
Oh no how can i miss your chapter this way?!.... Chapter 15 is really great... I LOVE IT SO... :]]

Hey why do not ruj pair with veela?!! i think they should be together... LOLzz

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 17
By: M&M

Mintah getting ready
Mintah was in her room getting ready to leave.
“Where did I put that diary?” Mintah wondered as she looked through her books. She shrugged her shoulders and walked outside with her luggage. Keo and Sila were already in the car waiting for her.
“Could you take any longer?” Sila asked. Mintah stuck out her tongue and went into the car.
“Mom, Veela is not answering her cell. I need to leave a message in her room saying where we went then.” Sila remarked getting out of the car. He ran up to Veela’s room and looked for paper and a pen.
“Hm, should’ve got a pen and paper.” Sila said opening the closet. He looked in and saw something that was ripped up. He studied it carefully.
“This looks like Mintah’s engagement dress….Did Veela do this and that’s why Mintah was wearing a different dress.” Sila shook his head.
“Oh well, I have more important things to think about.” Sila said closing the closet. He looked on the dresser and found a paper and pencil. He wrote on it about the America trip and walked out of the room. Sila walked downstairs into the car. Mintah looked out of the window avoiding Sila’s eyes. The whole trip was quiet.

Arriving in America
Mintah, Sila, and Keo looked around at the pretty views as they walked inside the airport.
“America is beautiful.” Keo said looking around. Mintah smiled agreeing with Keo.
“No that pretty.” Sila said leading them. They walked outside finding a taxi there. All of them stepped inside.
“Mom, I already got places for us to stay at.” Sila said turning to his mom.
“Already? Sila you got everything planned.” Keo said laughing. Then Keo thought about her husband, she frowned thinking about the sad thought. Mintah patted her back. The taxi car stopped and they walked out. Mintah, Sila, and Keo found themselves in front of a house that was half more the size than Sila’s house. It was huge and very pretty.
“This is where we’re staying.” Sila said as they walked in the gate. There were pretty flowers in the front followed by many fountains and statues.
“Brother, come, they’re here!” A girl yelled as she saw them come in. A guy came running quickly.
“Chai and Fun, how are you doing?” Sila asked. They both smiled.
“Cee, I’m doing good.” Chai and Fun said at the same time.
“Stop copying me!” Fun said punching Chai in the arm.
“Hey, I’ll get you!” Chai said about to punch Fun.
“Ahem,…This is Mintah and this is my mom, you can call her Aunt Keo.” Sila said gesturing towards Mintah and Keo. Fun smiled dreamily walking up to Mintah.
“Sila, is this your girlfriend? She’s so pretty. So pretty. Like a princess.” Fun said.
“Oh, uh, no. We’re just…uh. Just...” Mintah said trying to think of something.
“Oh, Sila and Mintah just got engaged.” Keo said happily. Sila looked over at Mintah who was mortified.
“Will the whole world find out about our engagement?” Mintah wondered.
“Oh, how rude of me to not introduce.” Fun said.
“Err, this is my mean brother, Chai and my pretty name is Fun.” Fun said vainly. Chai pushed her away.
“Here are your rooms.” Chai said leading the way. They all followed Chai into the house. The house was very palatial like it was fit for a palace. Everything seemed so fragile like it was very important. Chai lead them upstairs where they saw many doors.
“You guys can choose which rooms you guys would like.” Chai said pointing to three doors.
“Chai, I want Mintah and Sila to have a room….together.” Keo said. Mintah and Sila stared at her.
“What!?” Mintah and Sila said at the same time. Keo nodded.
“Aunt Keo, I’m sorry but I can’t stay in the same room with him. It’s just, it’s just not right.” Mintah said.
“I can’t stay in the same room with this woman. She could try to do something.” Sila said. Mintah glared at him.
“I wouldn’t.” Mintah remarked.
“Of course, you say that now but later, it’s different.” Sila said. Chai and Fun stared confused. They thought that Sila and Mintah were engaged but they weren’t acting like an engaged couple. Fun and Chai walked out getting tired of their argument.
“Stop! I mean it, stop arguing. Both of you are staying in the same room. Both of you got engaged and engaged people do that.” Keo said.
“Keo, please.” Mintah pleaded. Keo shook her head and walked into a room before Mintah and Sila could say anything. Mintah and Sila stood there staring at each other.
“How am I going to survive this with him in the same room?” Mintah wondered.
“Nasty woman. I can’t stay with her. She’ll try to get me like she gets other guys.” Sila thought. They both ran to the door trying to get in first.
“Move!” Mintah yelled trying to get inside.
“You move.” Sila shout. They tried to get in. At last, both of them got in the same time. Mintah walked over to the bed.
“I sleep here. You sleep there.” Mintah said pointing to the couch. Sila walked over and jumped on the bed.
“I don’t think so. I am sleeping here on the bed with you.” Sila remarked closely to Mintah’s face. Mintah stood up.
“Nasty. If you’re going to sleep on the bed, I’ll sleep on the couch.” Mintah said sitting on the couch.
“Wherever you’re sleeping, I’m sleeping there, too.” Sila said standing up and walked closer to Mintah.
“Hey. What are you doing?” Mintah said as Sila came in closer. Mintah put her arms out trying to move him away but he was too strong. Sila’s face was very close to Mintah’s. Mintah turned her head and looked away from Sila.
“That’s probably what my mom wants. Us to sleep together.” Sila said into Mintah’s ear.
“She wouldn’t want that. Pervert!” Mintah said turning around to face Sila. Their eyes stared into each other’s eyes. Mintah pushed him away breaking the locked eyes. Mintah walked out of the room. Sila smiled and started to unpack items. He found Mintah’s diary in his items. Sila opened it and wrote something in it.

Veela at Sila’s house
Veela was getting out of her car surprised to see no cars in sight.
“Where’s everyone?” Veela said as she kept walking. Ruj ran up to her.
“So you’re here, too?” Ruj asked. Veela nodded looking away quickly. They walked to the house looking around for anyone. A girl came up to them.
“Veela, miss, Sila, Mintah, and Keo are not here anymore. They went to America.” The girl said. Veela and Ruj looked at each other shocked.
“What? You, you mean that they went to America? When?” Veela asked.
“They left today this morning.” The girl said walking away.
“I’m going to America.” Veela said walking out of the house. She kept walking until she felt a tug on her arm. She turned around.
“I’ll go, too.” Ruj said.

Kaew still at Hospital
Kaew sat on the bed helplessly.
“I can’t even go see Sila today.” Kaew said to her mom.
“Kaew, it’s okay, you’re still hurt.” Kaew’s mom said softly. Kaew nodded understanding her mom.
“Now, I have to go work now, hun. I’ll see you later.” Kaew’s mom said leaving the room. Kaew folded her arms.
“What now? No entertainment at all.” Kaew said staring at the door. Kaan entered the room. Kaew rolled her eyes.
“Oh looks who’s’ here, my prince charming.” Kaew said sarcastically. Kaan laughed.
“I’m your entertainer. I’ll do anything to entertain you, sing, dance, anything.” Kaan said smiling. Kaew looked at him.
“You, entertain me. A joke, right?” Kaew said. Kaan shook his head. He started to sing a kid’s song. Kaew couldn’t help herself from not smiling. She kept looking away trying to hide her smile. Kaan ended the song.
“Don’t hide it. I saw you smile.” Kaan said. Kaew and Kaan laughed together happily.

Chenup
Chenup sat down at the club sadly. He was still sad about Num. Nee walked up to him.
“Chenup, you look sad. Anything I can help with?” Nee asked. Chenup shook his head.
“No, nothing you can help with. If only god could mend my broken heart.” Chenup replied sadly. Nee stared at him hurt seeing him this way. A guy was walking when he spotted Chenup. He stared carefully remembering who Chenup was.

Flashback:
“Nope. Stay with me.” The drunk guy says to Num and Mintah.
“They’re not staying with you.” Chenup comes up and punches the guy in the stomach. All of a sudden, a group of guys come.
“Kill him.” The drunk guy says pointing to Chenup.
“Chenup, Chenup, stop.” Mintah and Num say. The guys get a bottle and break it. They push Chenup to the ground.
“If you don’t want to die, go away.” One guy says holding a broken bottle in front of Chenup’s face.

Back 2 real World
“So this loser is that guy that beat me up the other time.” The guy said to himself. He thought of an idea. Chenup and Nee were sitting there as the bartender gave them drinks. When Chenup and Nee weren’t looking, the guy put something in there. It was to make Chenup and Nee grow dizzy. Chenup took the cup and drank out of it slowly as Nee did the same. The guy stared at them smiling evilly.

Veela and Ruj’s arrival
Veela and Ruj walked out of the taxi as they stopped at a hotel.
“We’re going to have to stay here for a couple of hours. We need to find them first.” Ruj suggested.
“I forgot to ask where they were staying. Errr.” Veela said not wanting to stay at the hotel. They walked in going to their reserved rooms that Ruj reserved.
“This is your room. This is mines.” Ruj said pointing to two doors beside each other. Veela nodded walking into her room. She was amazed that Ruj reserved this room. It was beautiful. Veela smiled jumping onto the bed.
“I wonder where Mintah, Sila, and Keo are.” Veela wondered hugging a huge teddy bear.

Bar
The guy saw that Chenup and Nee were getting drowsier. He walked over to them.
“Let’s go.” The guy said taking them. He told some of his friends to help him take Chenup and Nee to the hotel. Once they got to the hotel, all of them took Chenup and Nee into a hotel room. They put Chenup and Nee on the bed.
“Here’s what happens when you mess with me. Now you can’t date any more girls.” The guy said leaving the room. He put a sign on the door saying “Do Not Open.” Then, he put a chair by the door so they couldn’t get out when they woke up.

Veela and Ruj wandering
Veela and Ruj were outside by these little stores. They looked around thinking that they would find Sila and Mintah.
“I’m tired and thirsty.” Veela said falling to the ground.
“C’mon, we can’t stop now. Hurry.” Ruj said helping her get up.
“Let’s get some drinks first.” Veela said looking at a shake shop.
“Waste of time. Let’s go.” Ruj said. But before he could say another word, Veela walked to the shop. Ruj shook his head. Minutes later, Veela came out with two red shakes. She handed one to Ruj. Ruj took a sip out of it.
“Good?” Veela asked.
“Not that bad.” Ruj said as they kept walking. Veela was looking around when she saw someone that looked like Sila.
“Look over there!” Veela said pointing to a guy.
“Where?” Ruj asked not seeing. Veela ran up to a guy and hugged him.
“Sila!” Veela said happily The guy turned around. He wasn’t Sila.
“Umm, do I know you?” the guy said confused. Veela stepped back.
“Sorry, I just, I just thought you were a friend of mines.” Veela said walking away. She walked to Ruj. Ruj laughed.
“Sila, eh? You don’t meet someone by hugging them.” Ruj said laughing. Veela crossed her arms.
“It’s not funny. I just, uh, stop wasting time. Let’s go.” Veela said not knowing what to say. Ruj laughed. They kept walking.
Chai and Fun – Brothers & Sisters
“Chai, I wonder why Mintah and Sila don’t seem to like each other.” Fun said. Chai thought for a moment. They were in the kitchen washing dishes.
“You know, I don’t know why, too.” Chai said.
“We should continue to see what they will do next.” Fun suggested. Chai nodded. Chai was doing the soap when some soap flew into Fun’s face. She stared madly at Chai.
“You’ll get it!” Fun said putting soap on Chai’s face. They had a soap fight.

Aunt Keo
Keo was in the living room sitting down on the couch. She was speechless about what to do. Her husband got remarried without telling them personally. He doesn’t even seem to care about his son, Sila. Keo stared outside, worried. She didn’t want Sila to get more hurt. She was also sick herself.
“Sila has suffered too much. I can’t let him suffer anymore. It just hurts seeing my son like this.” Keo said sadly.

Nighttime
Mintah came out of the bathroom when she was done taking a shower. She looked around hoping that Sila wasn’t in there. Mintah smiled not seeing Sila. She walked out of the bathroom as Sila walked in the room.
“Hey.” Mintah said startled by his entrance. He smiled.
“What? Don’t be like that.” Mintah said getting clothes out of the dresser. Sila walked over to her.
“What are you doing?” Mintah said holding her robe. He came really close to her. Sila flicked of something on Mintah’s robe.
“A bug.” Sila said walking away. Mintah sighed slowly.
“Anyways, do you think I would want to get close to a girl like you.” Sila said.
“Do you think I would want to, too? Never, who would.” Mintah said. Sila walked over to her.
“Okay, fine, fine, sorry.” Mintah said walking away into the bathroom shutting the door quickly.

About To Go To Sleep
Mintah walked out of the room and knocked on Keo’s door. Keo opened it.
“Good night, Auntie.” Mintah said.
“Thanks, dear.” Keo said.
“Okay, I’ll let you go to sleep now. You seem very tired.” Mintah said. Keo nodded closing the door. Mintah walked back into her room. She didn’t see Sila.
“He’s probably in the bathroom. I’ll get the bed first.” Mintah said walking to the bed. She lay on the bed. Mintah heard the bathroom door open as Sila walked out. Mintah pretended to go to sleep. Sila walked over to her.
“She’s beautiful sleeping.” Sila said in his head as he was about to touch Mintah. He stopped himself.
“I can’t.” Sila said walking back into the bathroom. Mintah sat up.
“He was about to touch me?” Mintah wondered going back to sleep.

Next Morning
Mintah awoke not seeing Sila in the room. She got out of bed until someone grabbed her leg. She looked down seeing Sila there.
“You scared me.” Mintah said taking a step back. Sila stood up.
“I slept on the ground. The couch was not comfortable to sleep on.” Sila said. Mintah nodded.
“How was your night?” Sila asked.
“It was good.” Mintah said.
“Get ready. We have to go find my dad today. Someone called this morning saying that they saw my dad around the beach area.” Sila said. Mintah nodded.

Surprise, Nee and Chenup
Nee awoke seeing that Chenup was beside her. He awoke suddenly. They stared at each other.
“Ahhh!” Nee and Chenup yelled looking at their selves in the blanket. They both didn’t have clothes on.
“What did you do to me, you…you pervert!” Nee asked. Chenup shook his head.
“I didn’t do anything to you. You probably did something to me.” Chenup said. Nee scratched her head remembering the drinks.
“I didn’t do anything. Plus, I didn’t even drink that much.” Nee said looking around. She spotted a robe beside her. Nee put on the robe getting out of the bed.
“Nasty.” Nee said to Chenup then walked to the door trying to open it. The door wouldn’t open.
“What?” Nee said. Chenup put on a robe and walked over to Nee.
“See, I didn’t do it. Anyways, both of us wouldn’t do this. We wouldn’t be able to lock ourselves in here.” Chenup said looking around.
“You mean...” Nee said trying to think of something.
“I mean…someone set this up.” Chenup said. Nee looked at him. All of a sudden, a guy opened the door entering the room.
“Who are you? Did you set this up?” Chenup asked. Nee walked behind Chenup. The guy laughed walking over to the TV in front of the bed. He picked up a camera.
“Got it taped.” The guy said smiling. Chenup looked at him carefully. He remembered who he was.
“Your, your that guy I beat up.” Chenup said remembering. Nee looked at him.
“You know him?” Nee asked confused. The guy didn’t answer. He took the tape out of the camera and held it on front of Chenup’s face. Chenup tried to grab it but he couldn’t.
“You can keep this one to see everything. I have a copy.” The guy said walking away. Chenup held the tape in is hands.
“Wait! Come back!” Chenup said running after the guy. Nee followed. Nee and Chenup stopped. The guy was no where in sight.
“Look at them. Aren’t they embarrassed?” one person said. Chenup and Nee looked around at all the staring people.
“Uh, hi, hi.” Chenup said pulling Nee’s arm into the room they were in before. Chenup put on the tape.
“We didn’t do anything.” Chenup said pressing play. They looked at the screen. The screen showed:
Chenup and Nee were sleeping. No one else was in there.
“Num! I love you!” Chenup said putting his arms around
Nee.

Nee and Chenup not in TV
Chenup looked at Nee. Nee looked not believing what she saw. They had did it because they were both drunk. Nee grabbed her clothes and walked out. Chenup grabbed her arm.
“Don’t touch me.” Nee said pushing him away. She walked out of the room leaving Chenup there. He was confused not knowing what to do.

Mintah and Sila
They walked downstairs seeing Keo lying on the couch.
“Mom, what happened?” Sila asked. Fun walked over to Sila and Mintah.
“Today, Keo woke up and I saw her lying on the ground.” Fun said sadly.
“Mom, I will find my dad. I promise you.” Sila said. Keo nodded.
“Sila, my son, find your dad. I’ll stay today.” Keo said. Sila nodded looking sadly at his mom. Mintah and Sila walked into his car.
“Let’s go to the beach first.” Sila said. Mintah nodded.

Beach
Mintah and Sila stepped out of the car feeling the great wind blowing against their skin. They walked onto the beach hoping that Sila’s dad would be there.
“How about let’s split up.” Mintah suggested.
“No. We need to stay together. I don’t trust you. You’re going to run off or I’m going to have a to find you because your lost.” Sila said. Mintah folded her arms. Sila looked around until he spotted Ruj and Veela. Sila didn’t want to meet Veela and Ruj yet. He pulled Mintah over to the side of a little hotdog stand. The hotdog stand person stared at them confused.
“Shhh.” Sila said to the guy. The guy nodded.
“What? Why are we hiding?” Mintah asked.
“Oh, uhh, isn’t it a great view bending down here at the hotdog stand. Smells great.” Sila said. Mintah looked at him. Sila knew that his explanation was stupid but what else could he have said. Veela pointed over to where she thought she saw Sila and Mintah.
“Over there.” Veela said pointing by the hotdog stand.
“Are you sure it’s not another person?” Ruj asked.
“I’m sure.” Veela said as Ruj and she walked to the hotdog stand.

Author Of Don't Know How To Love:
hihi guys. longg chapter, eh? hope you like so far. well, chenup and nee, slept together. hehe,, ruj and veela are wandering. mintah and sila are cute. hehe, chai and fun brothers and sisters--- arguing always. kaan and kaew, are adorable. next chapter will come as soon as possible. :] hope you enjoy. :)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
more more, sila is so funny.. :lol: “Oh, uhh, isn’t it a great view bending down here at the hotdog stand. Smells great.” Sila said. Mintah was just like w/e..hehe; :p
love sila and mintah;
are chenup and nee gonna get married or engaged? is chenup just going to leave nee after they have slept together. omg; more tonight.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
sila is funny. xD thanks for reading again. :]
chenup and nee, you'll find out. it would be mean if chenup just left her though. :]
ill try to put more tonight :] but maybe cause im going to a party tonight, maybs.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
sila is funny. xD thanks for reading again. :]
chenup and nee, you'll find out. it would be mean if chenup just left her though. :]
ill try to put more tonight :] but maybe cause im going to a party tonight, maybs.
Oh, if you go. Please update a really long chapter before you go. I do hope that you have fun though.

puch

sarNie Egg
What's next? Will Veela and Ruj find Sila and Min? Will Sila find his dad? :unsure:
Keep moving on...!!
Anyhow, i like all this episodes especially sila and min...sila is making fun around!! :lol: :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 18

Veela and Ruj walked over to the stand. They were getting closer and closer. Sila didn’t know what to do. He looked around spotting a store near the stand. He took Mintah’s arm and ran to the side of the store.
“I thought, I swore I just saw them here.” Veela said looking beside the stand. Ruj shook his head.
“Oh no not again. Next time, I’ll tell you if I see them.” Ruj said. Veela rolled her eyes. Mintah and Sila stared over at Veela and Ruj.
“It’s Ruj. How come their here? Let’s go.” Mintah said about to walk but Sila held her arm.
“We can’t go.” Sila said.
“Why not?” Mintah asked. Sila tried to think of something to convince her to not go.
“Do you want me to kiss you or what?” Sila said. Mintah looked at him disgusted. She turned a different direction.
“Never mind, I’ll stay still.” Mintah said not wanted to get kissed. Veela and Ruj walked away. Mintah turned around to face Sila.
“What was that about? Why can’t we talk to them? Why are they here? Are they looking for us?” Mintah asked.
“You’re like a little kid. You ask too many questions.” Sila said. Sila and Mintah kept walking.
“Mintah.” Said a voice from behind them. They both turned around seeing Ruj and Veela.
“Oh, hi.” Mintah said. Sila looked at Veela remembering about the engagement dress. He walked over to Veela and took her arm taking her away. Ruj walked over to Mintah.
“Are you okay?” Ruj asked. Mintah nodded watching Sila and Veela walk away.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” Ruj asked.
“I’m sorry, Ruj if I got you worried.” Mintah said. Ruj smiled.
“It’s okay. I will always accept your apology.” Ruj said. Mintah smiled. The truth was that Mintah didn’t want Ruj and Veela to come. Why was she feeling like this?

Sila and Veela
Sila and Veela stopped. Veela smiled.
“Sila, I missed you.” Veela said happily about to hug him. Sila stepped away.
“Veela, will you tell me the truth if I asked you something?” Sila asked. Veela was confused. She nodded.
“Okay….did you have anything to do with the engagement dress that Mintah wore?” Sila asked. Veela was shocked.
“Uhh, oh that. No.” Veela answered wondering why he suspected her.
“But, I saw it in your room.” Sila said.
“Sila, why would you go into my room? Don’t you trust me?” Veela asked.
“I do but tell me first.” Sila said. Veela tried to think of something.

Flashback of what happened
“Really pretty. Sorry Mintah.” Veela said picking up the dress. She smiled evilly. Veela walked out of the room quickly with Mintah’s dress. She walked into her room getting scissors. Veela cut up the dress.
“Open the door.” Someone at Veela’s door said.
“Okay. Just wait.” Veela said. She looked around quickly wondering where to put the dress. Veela stuffed the dress into her closet.

Back To the Real World
Veela looked up at Sila.
“Okay, here’s what happened. I was in my room doing my hair when Mintah knocked on the door. I opened it and she walked in. Mintah told me that the dress wasn’t good enough for her. She said that she didn’t like it at all. Mintah said that she wanted a dress with a bigger price so she told me to cut it up.” Veela said. Sila looked at her believing everything.
“I knew she had something to do with this. So she thinks that it wasn’t good enough for her. She’s so greedy.” Sila says madly. Veela smiled holding Sila’s arm.
“Don’t worry, Sila. Please don’t yell at Mintah.” Veela said.
“Thanks for telling me, Veela.” Sila said running away to Mintah and Ruj.
“Wait!” Veela said running after Sila. Sila walked over to Mintah.
“Let’s go.” Sila said holding Mintah’s hand. Mintah and Sila ran to Sila’s car. Ruj came out of the store.
“I got the drink.” Ruj said not seeing Mintah there. Veela walked up to Ruj.
Where’s Sila?” Veela asked. Ruj and Veela looked over to Sila and Mintah who were in the car driving away.
“Oh no.” Veela said.

M & S
“I was still talking with Ruj.” Mintah said. Sila didn’t answer.
“Are you mad? What’s wrong?” Mintah asked.
“Hm, you think that everything is not good enough for you. If you want Ruj so much, why don’t you just stay and live with him.” Sila said madly. Mintah was confused. All of a sudden, Sila was okay but the next, he was mad.

Nee at home
Nee was on the couch crying.
“I can’t believe he would do that.” Nee said sadly. She cried hoping that none of this ever happened.

Chenup
Chenup was outside by the porch. What was he going to do? Was he supposed to take care of this? Chenup walked back and forth wondering what to do. He did do all of this but how about Num. He still loved her.

Kaew and Kaan
Kaew was in the hospital bed.
“Ergg, I hate this place.” Kaew said madly. Kaan entered the room.
“The doctors said that you can go now.” Kaan said happily. Kaew smiled a little.
“That’s good.” Kaew said getting out of bed. Kaan walked over to her helping Kaew. They both stared at each other smiling. Kaew stood up. She felt her heart beating very fast as Kaan felt the same.
“Uhh, ready?” Kaan asked. Kaew grabbed her purse and nodded. They walked out of the room and hospital as Kaew smelt the fresh air.
“I missed this smell.” Kaew said. Kaan agreed. They walked to Kaan’s car.
“I’ll take you home. Your mom told me to.” Kaan said as Kaew smiled. Minutes later, they arrived at Kaew’s house.
“Thanks for the ride, Kaan.” Kaew said. Kaew bent over and kissed Kaan on the cheek. Kaew ran quickly out of the car and into her house. Kaan smiled blushing.

N*C
Num was sitting on the couch. Cheewin came into the house.
“Hey, my love.” Cheewin said entering the house. Num laughed.
“Hey. Why are you here?” Num asked.
“I can’t be here just to see you. Fine, I’m going.” Cheewin said. Num pulled his arm.
“Just kidding.” Num said. Cheewin sat beside Num.
“Will you go with me to lunch?” Cheewin asked. Num nodded. They left the house getting ready to go. As soon as they entered the restaurant, Kaew saw Cheewin and Num.
“Hey, Cheewin is wealthy, too. I can try to get him.” Kaew said seeing Cheewin.
“But that girl, Num, ugh. I’ll get him away from her.” Kaew said smiling. Kaew walked inside the restaurant looking around for Cheewin. She spotted him. Kaew picked up her phone. She dialed Cheewin’s number.
“Hello.” Cheewin answered.
“This is Kaew. Hi, Cheewin. Num is with me. She met me at the restaurant just now and she wants you to come to the park. We’ll both be waiting for you. Find us.” Kaew said hanging up. Cheewin was confused. He ran to his car and drove away as Num looked outside seeing the car drive away.
“Where could Cheewin be going?” Num asked herself. Suddenly, Num’s phone rang startling her from her thoughts. She answered the cell.
“Hello.” Num answered.
“Oh, hi, this is Cheewin’s girlfriend, umm, Nita. Cheewin is coming to meet me now. He told me to tell you to go back home.” Kaew said smiling.
“Uh, but-“Num was saying but Kaew hung up. She put the cell down shocked. Was Cheewin cheating on her? How could he? Num walked out of the restaurant and went into a taxi. Cheewin called Num. Num’s cell rang. She looked at the screen:
Where are you? <3Cheewin
Num ignored the message. She was mad at Cheewin.
“Sir, you can stop the car here.” Num said as she saw her house.
“Okay, maam.” The guy said as Num handed him the money. Num got out of the taxi walking inside her home.

Mintah and Sila
Mintah gazed over at Sila looking at his mad expression.
“What’s wrong?” Mintah asked. Sila stopped the car and drove it to the side.
“What is wrong with me is you. You think that everything is not good enough for you. You’re a boy stealer also. You’re probably the one who called Ruj to come.” Sila says madly.
“I didn’t.” Mintah said not knowing what else to say.
“Don’t lie to me; I can see that you called him to come. By the way, just remember that we’re engaged and you can’t hang out with any boy, only me.” Sila says. Mintah looked away from him and at the window.
“He’s just a friend.” Mintah said.
“Then am I just a friend?” Sila asked. Mintah looked at him quickly looking away.
“No, you’re not a friend or anything more than that.” Mintah said. Sila grabbed both of her arms.
“That’s good; we don’t have to be friends. We’re enemies doing bad things.” Sila says. Mintah tried to move away her hands.
“Nasty. I can’t believe you would even think of that.” Mintah said madly. Sila came in closer.
“Say anything you want, it would just make me want to do bad to you more.” Sila said smiling. Mintah turned her head away from his face.
“A girl with a personality like you could maybe steal my heart.” Sila said. Mintah looked at him.
“Never, I wouldn’t ever want to steal your heart. Now, let go of me.” Mintah said. Sila looked at her.
“I could steal your heart.” Sila said. He held Mintah and kissed her on the neck and lips. Mintah moved her head trying to make him stop.
“Let go. Let go.” Mintah said as he was holding her. Mintah pushed him away. She slapped him madly. Mintah walked out of the car. Sila followed her.
“Where are you going?” Sila asked holding her arm. Mintah didn’t answer. They looked into each other’s eyes. Sila put his finger and wiped Mintah’s lip as she pushed him away.
“Why do you only think about yourself?” Mintah asked madly walking away. Sila shook his head.
“Be like that then. I’m going.” Sila said going into his car and driving away. Mintah kept walking helplessly.
“He only cares about himself and not what other people think.” Mintah said sadly.

Nee
Nee was at home.
“Mom and dad aren’t going to be back in months.” Nee said looking around. She was on the couch sitting and reading magazines. All of a sudden, Nee’s stomach started to hurt.
“Why does my stomach hurt so much all of a sudden?” Nee wondered holding onto her stomach. She fell to the ground. Minutes later, Xee, Nee’s helper came into the living room.
“Nee!” Xee yelled as she saw Nee on the ground. Xee ran to the phone and called the hospital.

Hospital
Nee was on the bed in the hospital room. Nee woke up rubbing her eyes.
“Huh, how did I get here? What happened?” Nee wondered as she sat up. The doctor walked into the room.
“Oh, so you’re awake.” The doctor said. Nee nodded.
“Is anything wrong?” Nee asked looking at the doctor’s awkward expression.
“Miss, do you know who the dad of this child is? You’re pregnant.” The doctor said slowly. Nee look up at him shocked.
“No, it can’t be! It can’t be!” Nee said sadly.
“Do you know who the father is?” the doctor asked. Nee thought about Chenup and her.
“Should I tell Chenup about this?” Nee asked herself. Hours later, Nee looked around in her room. She wanted to get out of this place. Nee got out of bed getting her purse. She walked into the bathroom and changed into her clothes. She walked out of the room and looked to see if anyone was there. Nee quickly walked out of the hospital sadly.

Chenup’s house
Nee was outside of Chenup’s house by the door. She was wondering if she should tell Chenup or not. Nee peeked in the door seeing Chenup there. Chenup was sitting on the couch.
“Num, I can’t let you go. I miss you. Why did you go with Cheewin?” Chenup said heartbroken. Nee turned back around.
“He doesn’t even care about me. He loves Num not me. I can’t tell him. I can’t let Chenup get hurt worse than this. Nee kept walking until she accidently hit a flower pot. The flower pot fell and broke.
“Who’s there?” Chenup yelled as he heard the pot. He walked out of the house and saw Nee standing there. He ran over to Nee.
“Why are you here?” Chenup asked. Nee looked at him. Nee was crying.
“Nothing. I got to go.” Nee said. Chenup held her arm.
“Why are you crying?” Chenup asked. Nee looked him sadly.
“Oh, me. Uh, I- I, I got to go.” Nee said running away. Chenup frowned.
“Weird. What’s wrong with her?” Chenup wondered.

Veela and Ruj
Veela sat sadly on the sand. Ruj bent down beside her holding a flower.
“Sila doesn’t like me. He likes Mintah.” Veela said with her head down. Ruj put the flower in her hair.
“Don’t worry. One day, he’ll see that you’re the one he really likes.” Ruj said. Veela looked up at Ruj.
“You’re just saying that to make me happy.” Veela said.
“No I’m not, it’s true.” Ruj said thinking that it could happen. Veela smiled and hugged Ruj.
“Thank you, Ruj. You’re so nice to me.” Veela said. Ruj’s phone made a beep as he looked at it. It read:
Ruj, it’s Nee.
Brother, I’m pregnant.
You don’t have to come. I just had to tell you.

Ruj’s eyes widened.
“Nee?” Ruj said as he looked at the text.
“What’s wrong?” Veela asked worried.
“My sister, Nee, is, is pregnant.” Ruj said. Veela looked at her remembering that Nee and she met at the bar.
“Nee?” Veela said.
“I need to go to Thailand right now, to my sister.” Ruj said running. Veela looked around.
“I’ll go, too.” Veela said not wanting to stay alone.

Cheewin
He walked to Num’s house. Cheewin stood by the door wondering why Num wasn’t at the park. Cheewin knocked on the door. Num looked at the window and saw Cheewin.
“What should I do?” Num wondered not wanting to open the door. Cheewin saw her at the window.
“Num!” Cheewin yelled knocking on the window. Num looked at him sadly walking away. Cheewin was confused. Why was Num acting this way?

Sila
Sila was looking at the window outside. It was raining hard. Where was Mintah? Was she still outside in the rain? Keo walked over to Sila.
“Sila, where is Mintah? I thought that she was with you.” Keo said. Sila looked at her worried face.
“She, uhh, mom, uhh.” Sila said not wanting to tell her the truth. Keo and him looked outside seeing Mintah in the rain wet.
“Mintah!” Keo and Sila said at the same time.
“I’ll get a towel.” Keo said going upstairs. Sila walked outside to Mintah who was standing there. Sila walked over to her slowly. He was about to hug her but she stepped back.
“Don’t touch me.” Mintah said. Sila looked at her worried.
“Are you okay?” Sila asked. Mintah looked at him.
“Me? Why do you care? You were the one that left me in the rain alone.” Mintah said crying. Sila hugged her.
“I, I, I’m s-“Sila said but Keo came.
“Mintah, are you okay?” Keo asked as Sila stepped back. Mintah went over to Keo and hugged her.
“I’m okay, Auntie.” Mintah said. Mintah turned around and looked at Sila.
“I’m really okay.” Mintah said looking at him.
“What happened? How did you get in the rain by yourself?” Keo asked. Mintah looked at Sila not answering Keo. Keo looked at Sila.
“Sila, did you leave Mintah?” Keo asked. Sila looked away. Keo walked over to him.
“Did you leave her in the rain?” Keo asked. Mintah sneezed as Keo and Sila looked at her.
“Mintah, you must get inside.” Keo said taking Mintah into the house. Sila stared at them sadly. It was his fault that Mintah was like this.

Ruj at Home
“What? So this guy just abandoned you like this? He should take care of you. What kind of man is he?” Ruj said madly. Nee was sitting down on the couch as Ruj was standing.
“What’s his name? Do you know?” Ruj asked angrily.
“Uhhh.” Nee said not wanting to say it.
“Tell me, Nee. Please.” Ruj said bending down beside Nee. Nee looked at her brother.
“Chenup Srithep.” Nee said slowly. Ruj was shocked.
“Chenup, Mintah’s brother and also one of my friends did this to you.” Ruj said. Nee stood up.
“Ruj, it wasn’t him. It was also my fault for getting drunk.” Nee said. Ruj stood up.
“I don’t care who did this. I just need to tell him.” Ruj said running out of the house.
“Ruj!” Nee said sitting down and crying. She sat down and cried hard. Ruj drove the car to Chenup’s’ house madly. Once he arrived at Chenup’s house, he walked straight in. Chenup stood up surprised to see Ruj.
“Hi, Ruj. Why are you here?” Chenup asked. Ruj held his collar.
“How could you do this to my sister, Nee?” Ruj asked madly. Chenup was confused.
“What? Did something happen to Nee?” Chenup asked.
“Are you a man or what? My sister, Nee, is, is pregnant with your child.” Ruj said. Chenup’s eyes widened.
“Nee. She’s pregnant. So that’s why she was at my house the other day.” Chenup said.
“She didn’t want to tell you because you still like Num.” Ruj said.
“Are you sure it’s my child?” Chenup asked. Ruj nodded.
“You’re the only one that she slept with. You better go take care of her. I don’t want to see my sister hurt like this.” Ruj said walking away. Chenup stood not knowing what to do.
“What should I do?” Chenup wondered.

hihi all my pretty readers xDD lmao. hope you like my story so far. :]] chenup and nee, oh noo, she's pregnant. ruj and veela are getting closer and closer. sila and mintah, xD lovee them. :] thanks, gotta go. ill update, ill try to update soon. chapter 19 will come a.s.a.p.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
oh it's so sweet that Ruj cares about his sister. Ruj is so nice that he cares about others. Chenup is definitely going to take responsibilities for his and Nee's baby, but what if Num comes goes to Chenup. this is a [if] so i don't know what will happen. waiting patiently to see what will happen. Oh my gosh, I already want Sila to force Mintah in bed in America so that Veela and Ruj won't be there to ruin there love. :r-scene-pop-corn: :p

puch

sarNie Egg
Ruj is such a great bother!! Anyhow im still hating Veela...She so bad!!
So poor Nee! Chenup must take responsibility...
When will Mintah and Sila getting good to each other?!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
oh it's so sweet that Ruj cares about his sister. Ruj is so nice that he cares about others. Chenup is definitely going to take responsibilities for his and Nee's baby, but what if Num comes goes to Chenup. this is a [if] so i don't know what will happen. waiting patiently to see what will happen. Oh my gosh, I already want Sila to force Mintah in bed in America so that Veela and Ruj won't be there to ruin there love. :r-scene-pop-corn: :p
haha, ruj is verii nice. that's what makes him kind and cute xD
chenup better take responsibility.
haha, ponglover, you're so funny. xD :]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ruj is such a great bother!! Anyhow im still hating Veela...She so bad!!
So poor Nee! Chenup must take responsibility...
When will Mintah and Sila getting good to each other?!

ruj is a great brother. :]
veela ishh also verii verii mean.
nee, yepp chenup better.
i wonder when...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 19

Chenup stood there dumbfounded.

Bar
Chenup was at the bar sitting down doing nothing. He was still confused about the situation. Kaew was walking when out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Chenup.
“Looks like a cutie.” Kaew said walking over to him. She sat beside him as Chenup looked up.
“You look sad. What’s up?” Kaew asked. Chenup looked away.
“Nothing. If you want to know my name, my name is Chenup, now you can go away.” Chenup asked not wanting to talk to anyone.
“You mean, the Chenup that owns this bar?” Kaew asked. She heard of his name but never really met him. He was rich but not as wealthy as Sila. She smiled. This guy was going to be her next target. Chenup looked at her slowly.
“Yes. What’s your name?” Chenup asked knowing that Kaew wasn’t going to go away that easily. Chenup handed a drink over to Kaew as Kaew held it holding his hand.
“Thanks, my name is Kaew.” Kaew said staring into Chenup’s eyes. She smiled as Chenup did the same.

Minutes later at the bar
Chenup stood up.
“I got to go.” Chenup said walking away. Kaew stared at him.
“How could he leave this minute? What could be more important?” Kaew asked herself. She followed Chenup. Chenup was driving in his car. He was going to tell Nee what his choice was. He had thought it out and made a decision. As soon as he got to Nee’s house, he walked in quickly. Nee was on the couch surprised when she saw Chenup. She stood up quickly.
“Why are you here?” Nee asked surprised. Chenup walked over to her slowly.
“I’m- I’m sorry, Nee but I can’t be this child’s father and marry you. I don’t even love you and I, I just can’t be the father.” Chenup said slowly. He looked at Nee’s reaction. She looked away.
“It’s okay, Chenup. I know a person like you would never love a person like me. Anyways, I can take care of this child... by myself.” Nee said sadly. Chenup looked at her.
“I’m very sorry.” Chenup said walking away. As Chenup walked away, Nee looked at him. She sat down on the couch. What was she going to do? She just had to stick it up and take care of her child by herself. Chenup walked out seeming like it was the wrong thing to do.
“Bastard! How dare you?” Kaew said as she walked into Nee’s house. Nee stood up.
“Who are you?” Nee asked looking at Kaew. Kaew crossed her arms.
“I am Kaew. I should be asking you. You’re the one stealing my boyfriend.” Kaew said. Nee was confused.
“I didn’t steal anyone’s boyfriend.” Nee said.
“You’re kidding me. It’s Chenup, if I ever see you with him again, I will do something about it.” Kaew said madly. Nee looked at her.
“Chenup. He’s your boyfriend. I’m not trying to steal him.” Nee said. So that was why Chenup didn’t want her, he already loved someone else.
“Don’t lie to me, I can see right through you. I saw everything. By the way a guy like him would never fall for a girl like you.” Kaew said looking around the room. Nee held her arm.
“I’m sorry if It seemed like I was stealing him. I promise that I would never do that. I promise.” Nee said. Kaew pushed her away.
“Don’t touch me!” Kaew said. Nee fell back hitting her stomach on the table. Nee laid on the ground not moving.
“Hey! You, wake up. I, I, I didn’t do anything.” Kaew said getting scared. She looked around not seeing anyone. Kaew quickly stepped out of the house before anyone could see her.

Mintah
Mintah sat in the living room. She held onto her forehead because it was hurting. Sila walked in.
“So how are you doing?” Sila asked softly. Mintah glared at him.
“I’m, I’m okay, just a little ache in my head.” Mintah said getting up. Sila stood up.
“That’s good that you’re okay.” Sila answered staring at Mintah. He looked at her holding her forehead.
“It must really hurt.” Sila said when he saw Mintah’s expression. Mintah looked at him and nodded slowly. Mintah fell back. She felt strong arms holding her. Mintah stood up and turned around realizing that it was Sila.
“Thanks.” Mintah said. Sila nodded. Mintah looked away then realized that she forgot something.
“Oh, I forgot. Let’s go find your dad today.” Mintah said knowing that the only reason they came to America, was to find Sila’s dad.
“But, you’re still hurt.” Sila said.
“No, really. I’m okay.” Mintah said. Sila nodded as he got his keys. They both walked out of the house. Keo was on the stairs listening to their whole conversation. She smiled.
“Sila and Mintah, such a great couple and so cute, too.” Keo said happily.

Kaew
Kaew was walking on the road. What was she going to do? Kaew couldn’t find a taxi to take her back home so she kept walking.
“I pushed that Nee girl, but I didn’t mean to. I mean, how was I supposed to know that she was pregnant.” Kaew said. She kept walking until someone held her back.
“Ahhh, help me! Stranger!” Kaew said as she felt the hands. Kaew turned around noticing that it was Kaan.
“What did you just say about you pushing?” Kaan asked. Kaew’s mouth opened.
“Oh, you heard that, I mean, nope nothing.” Kaew said accidently spitting everything out. Kaan held her tightly.
“What, did, you, say?” Kaan asked. Kaew looked away.
“Anyways, I heard everything. How could you do such a thing?” Kaan asked softening the grip he had on her.
“Hey, I, I, well,..” Kaew said not knowing what to say. Kaan’s face came in closer to Kaew’s.
“If I see you doing any other mean things, I’ll…I’ll rape you.” Kaan said. Kaew slapped him.
“Never. For the last time, I didn’t push anyone.” Kaew said madly. Kaan smiled.
“Nee? Nee, who. I know what you did.” Kaan said. Kaew looked away. She was trying to find an escape plan.
“Oh, oh look over there, she’s right there.” Kaew said pointing behind Kaan. Kaan turned around as Kaew ran away.
“Hey, you’re kidding.” Kaan said realizing that Kaew was gone.
“That girl. Could she be talking about Nee, Ruj’s sister or is it someone else?” Kaan asked himself as he walked to Ruj’s house. He had to make sure that everyone was alright or else Kaew would get it. He walked into the house. All he heard was pitch black silence. Kaan looked around noticing Nee on the ground.
“Nee!” Kaan said as he walked over to Nee. It must’ve been Nee, Ruj’s sister, who Kaew pushed. Kaew was going to get it now. Kaan took out his cell and called Ruj.

Ruj coming
Ruj and Veela ran into the house to see Nee. Kaan had put Nee onto the couch.
“We should take her to the hospital. Why didn’t you take her to the hospital, Kaan?” Ruj asked.
“I’m sorry. I was focusing on telling you.” Kaan said. Veela stared at Nee. She was sad for her.
“I wonder what happened.” Ruj said. He looked around for a helper in sight. Nuni walked up to Ruj as soon as she stepped into the room.
“Why didn’t you take care of Nee?” Ruj asked Nuni.
“I’m very sorry, sir. Nee told me that she wanted to be alone. She said that if she needed me, she would call me but she didn’t call.” Nuni said.
“That’s okay but next time, you’ll be fired if you do it again. Did Nee just bump into something?” Ruj asked wondering what really happened.
“Well, I did see Chenup come here earlier and another girl but I didn’t know who she was.” Nuni said remembering what she saw when she looked out of the window.
“Chenup! He must have done this. First, we need to get Nee to the hospital. Then, I’ll see what we’ll do next.” Ruj said holding onto his sister, Nee. Veela stared at Ruj proudly. She was happy that Ruj was such a caring person and he was so kind to his sister and always there for her. Veela wished that she had a brother that nice.

Car Ride
Sila gazed over at Mintah. Mintah looked out of the window. They were driving around town trying to find Sila’s dad.
“Let’s stop here. I got a call saying that someone saw my dad around here yesterday.” Sila said as he stopped the car. Mintah nodded walking out of the car. They got out of the car noticing that they were at a museum.
“Shall we go in?” Sila asked. Mintah nodded happily.
“I always heard of these museums but never really been to one, except when I was just a little kid.” Mintah said laughing.
“I always go to museums but I never been to this one.” Sila replied. Mintah smiled. They walked into the museum.

Phawat, Sila’s dad
“Jieb, hun, I’m right in the museum. I’ll be at home in a bit.” Phawat said as he hung up. He was in the museum and looking around keeping track of which sites in the museum were the most popular. He was helping a friend that was at the hospital. Mintah and Sila were walking until Mintah gazed over at Phawat.
“Hey, Sila. Isn’t that your dad over there?” Mintah asked pointing to Phawat. Sila turned and saw Phawat.
“Dad? It is!” Sila exclaimed as he ran over to his dad. Phawat turned around startled and surprised when he saw Sila.
“Sila? What, What are you doing here?” Phawat asked.
“You said that you just came to do work but actually you got married instead. Dad, how could you?” Sila asked madly. Phawat loosened his collar.
“Sila, I, I, I have to go.” Phawat said walking away. Sila got up to him.
“Mom is hurt and very sad. You get married and don’t even tell us. How could you? Mom never did anything bad to you, why did you have to remarry?” Sila replied. Phawat didn’t say anything. He didn’t know what else to say.
“Dad, you have to go meet mom now and if you don’t, I won’t be your son anymore.” Sila declared. Phawat had no choice. He followed Sila and Mintah out of the house into the car. Mintah sat in the back staring at Sila and Phawat. She knew that Sila was very mad and hurt. Mintah felt as though she was feeling Sila’s pain.
“Sila, I can explain everything to you.” Phawat said.
“You don’t need to say anything. All you need to do is, tell mom all about this and then we’ll go back to Thailand and not meet ever again.” Sila said.

hiya everyone. liking it? kaew is soooo mean. kaan, heheee. nee, poor girllll. mintah and sila, eh, not really aruging in this chapter. sorry this one is a short chapter. :/

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
wow! it's so nice of Ruj. Now Veela is going to see who she might be loving with all her heart. I so wish for Kaan to actually rape Kaew, to get her finished with. hehe;; Kaan is so funny ini this chapter. So sad for Nee, why did Chenup have to do this. Man, he knows that it's a bad idea but why do it to Nee, not to someone else so innocent like Nee. URGHH!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
wow! it's so nice of Ruj. Now Veela is going to see who she might be loving with all her heart. I so wish for Kaan to actually rape Kaew, to get her finished with. hehe;; Kaan is so funny ini this chapter. So sad for Nee, why did Chenup have to do this. Man, he knows that it's a bad idea but why do it to Nee, not to someone else so innocent like Nee. URGHH!!
ruj = kindness. veela, haha, she should like ruj. haha, ponglover, you're so funny. r-scene for them, totally, maybs, haha. kaan, he's that cute guy w/ the cute smile xD chenup, ergg, meanie. nee, innocent. :)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I barely caught up...Thanks for commenting me.
School has been killing me these days with tests n hw.
Study study study!

Well let's just say I totally agreed to "PongLover's" thought.
Everything is heating up! :D Just the way I like it!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I barely caught up...Thanks for commenting me.
School has been killing me these days with tests n hw.
Study study study!

Well let's just say I totally agreed to "PongLover's" thought.
Everything is heating up! :D Just the way I like it!
hehe, thanks for the comment :]] heating up. :D