Don't Know How To Love. Up 2 Chapter 37 COMPLETE!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 20
By: M&M

The whole entire car ride was quiet. As soon as they got to the house, they all walked in. Phawat looked around for Keo. Chai and Fun were both sweeping the floor.
“Fun, who is that?” Chai asked wondering who Phawat was.
“I don’t know. Why ask me? I don’t know everything.” Fun said.
“Wait here.” Sila said as Phawat and Mintah stopped. They stood in the living room as Sila walked upstairs quickly.
“Soooo how is America?” Mintah asked not liking the awkward silence.
“It’s good.” Phawat quickly remarked.

Sila and his Mommy
“Mom, I found dad. Come on, he’s downstairs.” Sila said pulling his mom’s arm.
“Sila, I don’t think I want to see him now.” Keo said sadly.
“Mom, we came her to know why dad abandoned us. You can stop now. We need to know why.” Sila said. Keo nodded slowly. They walked downstairs. Keo walked down the stairs slowly not wanting to see Phawat’s face. She cried as soon as she saw him.
“Keo!” Phawat said as he was tears rolling down Keo’s face. She wiped her tears gently.
“Hi.” Keo said sitting down on the couch. They all sat down.
“Mom, I don’t want Mintah to be here during this talk.” Sila said.
“Mintah will stay. I told you, she’s like family. Anyways, both of you are already engaged.” Keo remarked.
“Sila’s engaged already?!” Phawat exclaimed.
“Of course, they are. I called you a ton of times telling you. I even left texts, voice messages, and sent letters.” Keo replied firmly.
“I’m sorry, Sila.” Phawat said to Sila. Sila smiled.
“That’s okay. It’s not that important to you.” Sila said.
“Now where were you all those times?” Sila asked. Mintah sat down catching onto every word they said.
“Sila, I, I got remarried to Jieb. We accidently…. slept together.” Phawat said.
“Don’t say anymore. I don’t want to listen.” Keo said sadly.
“I’m sorry, Keo. I didn’t mean to.” Phawat said.
“So you mean that you didn’t mean to miss your son’s engagement.” Keo said.
“Please, I’m sorry. I want us all just to be one family again.” Phawat said.
“Dad, I would do anything for us to be family but I can’t accept that second wife to live with us.” Sila remarked.
“Sila, Jieb is already family. She will have to live with us” Phawat said.
“It’s alright, Sila. All I want is for us to be family again.” Keo said trying to smile. Inside, Keo was hurt like someone stabbed her. She couldn’t help herself from being jealous when she saw Phawat with another woman.

Nee
“How could Chenup do this to Nee? First, he gets her pregnant, then he makes her fall.” Ruj said sadly staring at his sister on the bed. Nee was still unconscious. Ruj picked up his cell calling Chenup.
“Ruj, is Chenup coming?” Kaan asked after Ruj hung up.
“He better come. It’s his child.” Ruj said hoping. Kaan nodded and looked at Nee. Kaan knew that Nuni said that Chenup was at their home except how come Kaew was talking about Nee, too. Was it Kaew or Chenup the one that really pushed Nee? Minutes later, Chenup burst into the hospital room running to the bed.
“How is Nee?” Chenup asked.
“Can’t you see? She’s in pain because she fell into something. We don’t even know if she’s okay.” Ruj said as a doctor came into the room.
“Please go out now.” The doctor declared. Kaan, Ruj, and Chenup walked out.
“If anything happens to my sister, you’ll be sorry.” Ruj said to Chenup.
“Guys, don’t be too mean. We have to keep our hopes up for Nee and her baby.” Kaan said thinking about the whole situation. Ruj and Chenup nodded slowly still staring at each other. They sat down on chairs beside the room.

Mintah, Sila, Keo
“Mom, is dad and that woman really living with us?” Sila asked not wanting this to happen.
“Yes, Sila. Anyways, it might be fun having a new person in the family.” Keo said thinking of positives.
“Mom, I don’t think this is a good idea. I mean, what if this woman just wants our riches. They could see my dad and just marry him to get his money.” Sila said.
“Sila, you think of everyone like that. Some people aren’t.” Keo said.
“But some people are.” Sila said glaring at Mintah. She looked at him and looked away quickly.
“Sila, your dad is going to arrive with the new wife any minute, just act nice. Don’t be so rude and mean, or you’ll scare her away.” Keo said smiling. Inside, Keo was sad. She didn’t want this to be happening but to make this whole problem end, she had to do it.
“I want to scare her away. Anyways, I’m not that scary, right?” Sila said. Mintah laughed. Sila looked at her.
“What?” Sila asked. Mintah covered her smile and shook her head. Keo smiled along with them.

Cheewin
Cheewin sat in his room bored. He missed Num but what was wrong with her. He went to her house many times but all times, the helper said that she wasn’t home or that she was busy. Every time he called, she wouldn’t pick up. Cheewin looked at his paper full of songs that he wrote. He stood up.
“I’ll talk to Num today and if not, I won’t even come home.” Cheewin demanded walking out of his room. He drove to Num’s house. Num was sitting outside until she saw Cheewin. Num walked into the house quickly as Cheewin held her arm.
“Go away.” Num said not looking at him.
“Num, what’s wrong? Are you trying to avoid me?” Cheewin asked. Num turned around and looked at him.
“No. Just leave me alone, please. If you don’t want me to be hurt, and then leave me alone.” Num said knowing what would happen. Kaew would do something bad. She also didn’t want to be called a boyfriend stealer.
“Tell me what’s wrong. I’m not leaving until you do.” Cheewin said. Num pushed him away.
“Fine, don’t leave.” Num said walking into the house. She ran up to her room and started crying. Num looked out of the window and Cheewin standing there. He looked up at the window as Num moved. Num looked out of the window again and saw that Cheewin was walking to his car.
“He must be leaving.” Num replied as she saw him go in. Num walked over to her bed and sat down.

Mintah, Keo, Sila
They were sitting in the living room. Sila finally stood up getting impatient.
“Mom, I can’t wait any longer. Dad must’ve run away with that woman.” Sila said thinking about what’s taking him so long.
“Why do you always think about bad things?” Mintah asked.
“And you don’t?” Sila said.
“You’re the one saying bad about your father.” Mintah replied standing up.
“Hey! You’re the one bothering me!” Sila replied.
“Stop, you two. They’ll come soon.” Keo said as Sila’s cell rang. Sila picked it up.
“Sila, Jieb wants you guys to come to our house. Here’s the address.” Phawat said into the phone. He told Sila the address. Sila hung up after.
“Damn it! Dad, he doesn’t come early then he makes us go to that house.” Sila said madly.
“Sila, calm. Control that temper. We’ll go. It’s really okay.” Keo said getting her purse.
“Chai, please watch the house. We’ll be back later.” Mintah said to Chai as they stepped out. Chai was confused.
“What? Never mind. I shouldn’t be wondering. Fun said that it hurts you’re head when your wondering to much about something.” Chai said as he was dusting the sofas.

Ruj, Kaan, Chenup
Chenup walked back and forth worried. He was worried about what happened to Nee. He was confused. Was he the one who really caused Nee to fall? Was Nee hurt badly? The doctor came out of the room. He had a happy expression on.
“The girl will be okay. She just needs some rest.” The doctor said happily. Ruj and Kaan high-fived each other as Chenup smiled.
“Yes!” Chenup said happily. The doctor was about to walk back into the room.
“Um, doctor, how is the child?” Chenup asked. The doctor turned around.
“The child? Oh, she’s great, too. A very strong baby.” The doctor says happily.
“She? She’s a girl!” Chenup said. The doctor nodded and walked into the room. Ruj put his hand on Chenup’s shoulder.
“You’re good this time but next time, I won’t give you another chance.” Ruj said happily. Chenup nodded.
“I have decided. I will accept Nee as…my wife.” Chenup said.
“Really?” Kaan asked. Chenup nodded.
“Yaaaa! What a great ending to a bad day!” Kaan said smiling. Ruj smiled, too. He finally felt happy for his sister. Ruj just hoped that Nee actually liked Chenup. He didn’t want her to marry with someone that she didn’t love.

Num
Num sat in her room. She wanted to be with Cheewin but didn’t want to be the boyfriend stealer. Cheewin was in his car trying to find lyrics to a song.
“I need a song to sing to Num.” Cheewin said looking around. He found the lyrics. He ran out of the car as the papers flew. Cheewin followed the paper. It stopped in front of a guy. The guy picked it up.
“Looks like a love song here.” The guy said laughing. Three other guys walked in. They started laughing, too.
“Please, give it back to me.” Cheewin said.
“Not a chance. Are you planning to sing to that pretty girl in that house?” the guy said pointing to Num’s house. Cheewin nodded slowly.
“Just stop it. She won’t want to be with you. It’s me who she’ll choose.” The guy said.
“No me!” another guy said. They started arguing about who Num should be with. Cheewin tried to grab the paper while they were arguing.
“Oh, I forgot about you.” One guy said as he saw Cheewin. He punched Cheewin in the stomach as Cheewin fell. The other guys started to kick him. Num looked out of the window making sure that Cheewin really left. She looked and saw a couple of guys beating up someone.
“Who could it be?” Num asked herself. She looked around and saw that Cheewin’s car was still there.
“Cheewin” Num yelled. She ran down the stairs to outside. Num ran quickly to the fighting crowd.
“It’s her!” one guy said as he backed away. The rest of the guys did the same. They all stared at Num happily blushing. Num walked to Cheewin who was lying on the ground. Num was about to touch Cheewin.
“Don’t touch him, Num. You should choose me. I love you with all my heart.” One guy said. Num slapped him. She tried to think of a way to make them all go away.
“Don’t say that to me. Cheewin and I are getting married soon.” Num said.
“Oh, never mind. There are other pretty girls. Let’s go.” One guy said as all the guys left. Num sat beside Cheewin crying. What was she supposed to do?
“Num.” Cheewin said softly. Num grabbed his arm.
“You’re okay. I’m sorry, Cheewin.” Num said. She looked at Cheewin’s bloody arm. Num ripped the bottom part of her dress and tied it around Cheewin arm.
“I got it.” Cheewin said opening his other hand. In his hand was the lyrics crumbled up. Num read it. It said:
To Num, my love.
Num smiled and cried.
“Stupid guy. You got in this fight just to get this.” Num said.
“I just had to sing and give it to you.” Cheewin said. Num smiled and nodded. Cheewin cleared his throat and sang the song slowly to Num as Num smiled. Num loved the song. How could she leave Cheewin? What was she thinking? She didn’t care if Kaew would do anything to her. All she wanted was to be with Cheewin.
“I’m done.” Cheewin said. Num smiled and hugged him tightly.
“I’ll stay with you forever.” Num said. Cheewin hugged her back. He felt happy and loved.
“I love you, Num and forever.” Cheewin said laughing.

Mintah, Sila, Keo
They stepped into the house and sat on the couches. Phawat and Jieb were already there. Keo looked over at Jieb. She was a beautiful woman.
“I can see why Phawat chose her over me.” Keo thought sadly. Sila stared at Phawat and Jieb.
“Is this you’re wife? How could you have chosen her instead of my mom!” Sila said loudly.
“Son, this is Jieb. Please be kind to her.” Phawat said.
“Hi, I’m Jieb.” Jieb said softly. She stared over at Keo. This must be his other wife.
“I’m way better than her.” Jieb said happily in her head.
“I can’t stand this. I’m going back to Chai’s home.” Sila said walking out. He couldn’t believe that his father did this.
“Sila!” Keo and Phawat yelled as he walked away. Keo turned to Mintah.
“Mintah, please go watch him.” Keo said. Mintah nodded following Sila.
“Keo, we all will be going back to Thailand tomorrow.” Phawat said. Keo nodded smiling at Jieb. Jieb smiled back.

Sila and Mintah
Sila walked past his car.
“Aren’t you going to go in it?” asked Mintah.
“No, my mom will need it. Who would want to go into a car with that filthy woman and that hateful dad?” Sila said continuing to walk.
“Hey. Don’t say that about people. You don’t even know her that much and you’re judging her already.” Mintah said following him.
“I can already see that she’s just those women who want money.” Sila replied.
“Stop it. You think of every single girl that way. Why can’t you just get to know her first?” Mintah said stopping. Sila stopped and turned around.
“Let’s go.” Sila said grabbing Mintah’s arm. She pulled her arm away staying in one spot.
“I’m going back to Aunt.” Mintah said. Sila grabbed her arm leading the way.
“My mom said to follow me.” Sila said. Mintah followed him.
“You don’t even know this place. How are we going to get back?” Mintah asked.
“I don’t know. I thought you knew everything, smarty.” Sila said.
“Not everything. You’re the one leading.” Mintah replied.
“I got my cell, don’t worry. We won’t have to live here forever nor do you want to?” Sila said. Mintah shook her head and kept walking. They found themselves in a market full of running people.
“I never had been to a market. Let’s go.” Mintah said smiling.
“Really? You never have been anywhere.” Sila said smiling.
“Oh, you smiled. That means you must be happy.” Mintah said. Sila covered his smile.
“Am not.” Sila said. Mintah laughed. They walked into the market. Mintah looked over to the stores until Sila cell rang loudly. Sila and Mintah were startled by the ring. Sila answered the phone.
“We’ll come.” Sila said. He hung up.
“What?” Mintah asked.
“My mom, she wants us to go to Chai and Fun’s home. Something happened.” Sila said. Mintah nodded.
“How are we going to get there?” Sila asked looking around. Mintah spotted a woman getting into her car.
“I know. Wait here.” Mintah said walking over to the woman.
“Uh, hi, Auntie. Can you please give us a ride?” Mintah asked. The woman turned around.
“Me, Auntie? No way, call me Sister and since you called me wrong, I can’t give you a ride.” Sister said. Mintah crossed her arms and walked back to Sila.
“Did it work?” Sila asked. Mintah shook her head.
“Let me try.” Sila said.
“If I can’t do it, how could you do it?” Mintah asked. Sila smiled and kept walking.
“Excuse me, pretty woman. Can you please give us a ride?” Sila asked the woman. Sister smiled.
“Sure, why not. How can I say no to such a handsome man?” Sister said smiling. Sila turned around to Mintah and put his thumb up. Mintah walked their way.
“Her?” Sister said disgusted.
“Yes, she’s my, uh, my..” Sila was about to say.
“Oh we’re just friends and that’s all.” Mintah said. Mintah and Sila got into the car and Sister kept looking at Sila. She had never seen such a handsome man ever in her life.
“So where do you want to go?” the woman asked.
“Here’s the address.” Sila said telling her the address. As soon as they got to Chai’s house, Sila and Mintah got out.
“I’ll see you later, handsome.” The woman said blowing kisses. Sila smiled and waved. The car drove away.
“Such a kind woman.” Sila replied. They walked to the front of the house surprised to see everyone outside.
“What’s wrong?” Mintah asked.
“Someone bought our house and everything in it. All we got now is our clothes.” Fun said crying.
“Everything belonged to our dad and mom but they passed away a long time ago and now someone bought everything.” Chai said.
“I’ll buy it all back.” Sila said.
“It’s too late, Sila. We already signed all the papers. We had to.” Chai said sadly. Mintah went over to Chai and Fun and hugged them.
“How about this? Both of you can come live with us. Our house is big and has many rooms for both of you.” Mintah suggested.
“Really? Wouldn’t that be asking too much?” Fun said.
“It’s okay, really, Fun and Chai. You guys have always been right to me and kind to me. I must pay back for your kindness.” Sila said happily. Chai and Fun hugged each other.
“Yaaaa!” Fun said loudly. Everyone smiled.
“We’ll go back tomorrow.” Keo said smiling at Chai and Fun. She wad glad that Mintah thought of letting Chai and Fun live with them. Mintah was always so caring.

Num and Cheewin
Num was wrapping Cheewin’s arm with a bandage. Cheewin smiled.
“Thanks, Num.” Cheewin spoke softly.
“It’s okay. Anyways, you would have done the same.” Num said smiling.
“Aunt Keo called today saying that they were all coming back tomorrow.” Num said with a frown.
“That’s good. Why are you frowning?” Cheewin asked.
“Because Sila’s dad got remarried. His other wife is coming, too.” Num replied.
“Oh, poor Keo and Sila. We should plan something to make them a bit happier.
“Yes, but what?” Num said agreeing with the plan.
“How about set a welcome party.” Cheewin said.
“Yes we’ll invite everyone and how about everyone has to wear masks!” Num said. Cheewin nodded. They both high fived each other.

Author of Don't Know How To Love:
hihi, liking it. thanks for all the commenters. this chapter is pretty long :] i wonder whats gonna happen at the party, lmao. :]

i just wanna say thanks to my commenters:

ponglover, puch, jeeja :]

kaan is verii cute cute cute. kaew is not in this chapter, i think. sila and mintah, hehee, arguing always. cheewin and num, back together like they're supposed to be. keo, poor aunt, she's heartbroke from phawat. jieb, ughh, seems devilish, right? ruj so kind to his sister, caring person. :]] chai and fun, oohhh, no someone bought their house. mintah told them to live with her. nicee girlll. :] thanks for reading again. :] ill continue to type this fanfic.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol, I want more love scenes of Sila n Mintah...hehe :p

Strong Baby! Nee & Chenup r cute 2gether.

Can't wait!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
ѕσ ℓσνιиg тнιѕ fαиfι¢. ι'м ѕσ gσιиg тσ ℓσνє тнє ραяту тнαт иυм&¢нєєωιи αяє gσιиg тσ вє ρℓαииιиg тнαт ιѕ α "ωєℓ¢σмє ραяту". тнєу gσттα ωєαя мαѕкѕ, ιт'ѕ gσииα вє тнє вєѕт. уєн, нσяяαу. ѕιℓα&мιитαн ℓσνιиg тнσѕє тωσ. ι нσρє тнαт тнє ѕιѕтєя тнαт gανє ѕιℓα&мιитαн α яι∂є ∂σєѕи'т ¢σмє ℓσσкιиg fσя ѕιℓα ѕιи¢є ѕнє киσωѕ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє fυи&¢нαι ℓινє; ωнι¢н ιѕ иσω вσυgнт. нαρρу тнαт тнє вαву ιѕ σк, ιт'ѕ gяєαт тнαт ¢нєиυρ ιѕ gσιиg тσ мαяяу иєє тσ тαкє ¢αяє σf вσтн σf тнєм ѕιи¢є тнє ѕιтυαтισи нαρρєиє∂, & ιт мιgнт σf вєєи ¢нєиυρ'ѕ fαυℓт вυт ιт ωαѕ נυѕт кαєω'ѕ fαυℓт.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ѕσ ℓσνιиg тнιѕ fαиfι¢. ι'м ѕσ gσιиg тσ ℓσνє тнє ραяту тнαт иυм&¢нєєωιи αяє gσιиg тσ вє ρℓαииιиg тнαт ιѕ α "ωєℓ¢σмє ραяту". тнєу gσттα ωєαя мαѕкѕ, ιт'ѕ gσииα вє тнє вєѕт. уєн, нσяяαу. ѕιℓα&мιитαн ℓσνιиg тнσѕє тωσ. ι нσρє тнαт тнє ѕιѕтєя тнαт gανє ѕιℓα&мιитαн α яι∂є ∂σєѕи'т ¢σмє ℓσσкιиg fσя ѕιℓα ѕιи¢є ѕнє киσωѕ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє fυи&¢нαι ℓινє; ωнι¢н ιѕ иσω вσυgнт. нαρρу тнαт тнє вαву ιѕ σк, ιт'ѕ gяєαт тнαт ¢нєиυρ ιѕ gσιиg тσ мαяяу иєє тσ тαкє ¢αяє σf вσтн σf тнєм ѕιи¢є тнє ѕιтυαтισи нαρρєиє∂, & ιт мιgнт σf вєєи ¢нєиυρ'ѕ fαυℓт вυт ιт ωαѕ נυѕт кαєω'ѕ fαυℓт.
thanks so much, ponglover :] the party will be fun.
i lovee parties, too.
mintah and sila <333
let's see if that sister will come back xD
kaew, :p
chenup and nee :]]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 21

Next Day
Chenup helped Nee out of the bed.
“Careful.” Chenup said. Nee smiled.
“Thanks.” Nee said as she stood up.
“I can go by myself.” Nee said. Chenup held her hand.
“Nee, I’ve made my choice. I was stupid to not be with you but now I want to be. I want to take care of you and the child.” Chenup said.
“Please don’t marry me just because of the child.” Nee said.
“It’s not only that. I want to marry you. You’re kind and sweet. When I was at the bar sad, you always came to cheer me up like you knew my heart.” Chenup said putting Nee’s hand on his heart. She smiled and nodded slowly. All of a sudden, two boys wearing suits came in. One was holding a box.
“I got some food for us to eat since you haven’t ate anything yet.” Chenup said. Nee was surprised. Had Chenup told these two guys to come in here?
“You can open it now.” Chenup said to Nee. Nee opened the box. In the box, was a cake with a ring on top. On the cake, it said:
Will you, Nee, marry me, Chenup?
Nee was shocked by the ring and cake.
“Uhh, I don’t know what to say.” Nee said. Chenup took the ring out and kneeled on his knee.
“You could say...yes.” Chenup answered. Nee smiled as Chenup grabbed her hand.
“Will you marry me, Nee?” Chenup said.
“Yes!” Nee said. Chenup put the ring on her finger as Nee smiled. She knew that she was making the right choice by saying yes. Chenup stood up.
“I love you, Nee.” Chenup said hugging Nee. The two boys smiled and held their thumbs up at Chenup.

At Phawat’s home
Everyone was getting ready to go to Thailand. Jieb was in her room putting on her earrings.
“I can’t wait to get to Thailand. I heard that Phawat owns a big company. I’ll be rich.” Jieb said happily. Meanwhile, Mintah came out of the room with all her stuff. Sila came out of a room seeing Mintah.
“You need help?” Sila asked picking up some suitcases.
“No thanks. I can get it myself.” Mintah said.
“It’s okay. By the way, I’m already helping.” Sila said as he walked down the stairs with suitcases in his hands. Mintah crossed her arms.
“This guy is very confusing. Nice and mean. I can’t decide. Who’s the real him?” Mintah wondered as she thought about Sila.
“Weird, why am I thinking about him? I shouldn’t be thinking about a person like him.” Mintah thought in her head again. She shook her head trying to erase her thoughts and walked downstairs. Everyone was downstairs waiting for Mintah. Jieb glared at Keo as she looked her way. They all left the house.

Ruj and Veela
Ruj sat down excited for the welcome party that was held later. He looked up and saw that Veela walked in. She waved to him.
“Were you invited to the welcome party?” Veela asked Ruj.
“Yes. You?” Ruj asked. Veela nodded. Veela smiled at Ruj. She felt great. How come when she saw Ruj, she was so happy? Whenever she thought of Sila, it just made her feel hurt? Was it because her heart was with Ruj now? Veela felt as though Sila was just a great friend.
“I have to go.” Veela said walking out of the house.
“What was that about?” Ruj asked himself as she walked out.
“Why is my heart beating so fast?” Veela wondered as she touched her left side of her chest feeling every beat of her heart.
“The truth is…I think I like Ruj. Maybe it’s because of his kindness and caring. He has always been kind to me. What have I done? Love hurts. It really does, when you love someone, you do almost anything to get that person, like what I did. I hurt my cousin, Mintah just for Sila. What was I thinking?” Veela thought as she sat in her car seat. She took a deep breath.
“Veela, just calm.” Veela said to herself and drove away.

In Thailand
It was a long drive but they finally made it to Sila’s house. They all got out. Jieb got out of the car and took of her sunglasses. She was amazed by the house. It wasn’t as big as Chai and Fun’s house but it looked so rich.
“Phawat, honey, it’s so pretty.” Jieb said hugging Phawat. Keo stared at them and kept walking.
“No more lovey dovey here. Some people are just not embarrassed by hugging someone in front of other people.” Sila said walking away.
“Phawat, I don’t know if I can stay here with your son. He doesn’t like me at all.” Jieb said sadly.
“Don’t worry, Jieb. Sila will get used to you in a couple of days.” Phawat said.
“I can’t wait that long.” Jieb said.
“Just be patient.” Phawat said taking her inside the house. Jieb loved every part of the house. Mintah followed Jieb and Phawat. She walked up to her room.
“I miss you.” Mintah said hugging her huge teddy bear. She lie on the bed and looked in her suitcase. Mintah was surprised to see her diary in there. She remembered that it wasn’t in there when she was packing up. Mintah opened the diary. She was surprised by the writing. She read:

Dear Diary,
I’m tired. I miss my parents. I miss my friends. I have to take care of Aunt Keo though. I found out that her son is Sila. He’s so mean to me. He makes me feel like I’m not human at all. What have I done wrong?
-Mintah

Mintah turned to the next page surprised to see another font.

Dear Mintah,
You just have to be strong. Don’t worry. Try not to think about all the bad things in life. Focus on the good things because that’s all that matters. Life includes bad and good situations. Try hard to go through every situation.
-guess.

Mintah wondered who it was. Who was it? Sila? No, anyways, he wouldn’t be that kind to think about this stuff? Keo? Could be, but Keo wouldn’t look through my things. Who could it be? Mintah wondered trying to think of who it would be. She went back to unpacking.

Sila in his room
He smiled as he walked into his room. It was great to be back home but what wasn’t great was the new face living with them, Jieb. Sila knew from the start that he didn’t like Jieb. He would never like here ever. Sila looked at his phone as it made a sound.
“Hey, Sila. Welcome back home. Come to the bar in 10 minutes. Bring Mintah aong. Num and I’ll be waiting.” The text said. It was from Cheewin. Sila smiled.
“Cheewin, you’re making me tried. I just got back from America and you make me go to the bar.” Sila said walking out of his room. Mintah was in her room changing into a new shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror remembering all the kisses.
“I should brush my teeth and mouth.” Mintah said stepping into the bathroom. Sila was at the door knocking. No one answered. Sila turned open the door and walked in.
“Hello?” Sila said walking into the room. Mintah walked out of the bathroom holding her shirt. She didn’t notice that Sila was there. Mintah saw Sila.
“Hey! Why are you in here?” Mintah said as she turned around facing the other way from Sila. She put on her shirt and buttoned it quickly.
“Looking good.” Sila said smiling.
“Shut up! Stop looking! Remember to knock.” Mintah said.
“I knocked a billion times but no one answered so I came in.” Sila replied.
“Well next time, remember or else I’ll hit you.” Mintah said turning around.
“Haha, okay. Next time lock the door or else I will come again and see you naked.” Sila said laughing.
“If this is all you’re going to talk about, get out.” Mintah said pushing him.
“Okay, stop! Fine, Cheewin called telling you and I to go to the bar. Num will be there, too.” Sila said.
“You’re lying. How can I trust you? You’re always lying.” Mintah said.
“Look at your cell.” Sila said. Mintah didn’t believe him but she looked at her cell. It said that Mintah got new text. Mintah opened the text.
“It’s me, Num. Cheewin already called Sila about going to the bar. I want you to come along, too.” The text said. Mintah looked up at Sila.
“Am I right?” Sila asked.
“Uhh, yeah.” Mintah said walking out of the room.

Num and Cheewin
“When are those two going to be here?” Cheewin asked Num.
“They’ll be here soon. I knew that Mintah wouldn’t believe Sila so I sent her a text.” Num said.
“This’ll be great. While Sila and Mintah are going to come here, Kaan, Kaew, Nee, Chenup, Veela, and Ruj will be decorating the house. Keo already knows about this. She wants us to take Sila and Mintah shopping at a shop to get them their outfits and she wants them to match.” Cheewin said.
“It’s going to be fun, too.” Num said. Mintah and Sila got to the bar. They walked inside finding crowds of people.
“Hold me hand so you won’t get lost.” Sila said.
“No thanks. I can go by myself.” Mintah said.
“Or do you want me to carry you?” Sila suggested.
“Uh, fine, hands.” Mintah said. Sila held her hand leading her past the crowds. Mintah felt Sila’s hand holding hers. It seemed as if he would never let go. She didn’t want him to let go of her hand. His hand was warm and soft.
“Over here!” Cheewin yelled to Sila. Cheewin saw them Sila and Mintah looking around for them. Sila smiled and led Mintah and him to Cheewin and Num. They finally got to them.
“Looks like the engaged couple is starting to like each other.” Num said seeing Mintah and Sila hold hands. Mintah and Sila let go of each other’s hands.
“Oh, it’s nothing.” Mintah said. Cheewin and Num nodded slowly knowing that it was something.
“I haven’t seen you in like forever, Num. I missed you.” Mintah said hugging Num. Num hugged her back.
“So why did you guys tell us to come here?” Sila asked.
“We’re having a welcome party for both of you today and Aunt Keo wants us to take both of you shopping to get a new outfit.” Cheewin said.
“A new outfit? I don’t need one.” Sila said.
“C’mon, Sila. It’ll be fun.” Cheewin said. Sila rolled his eyes.
“Let’s go.” Num said as they walked out of the bar into the cars.

Decorators – Chenup, Nee, Veela, Ruj, Kaan
“How should we decorate this huge place?” Veela asked as they were eating pizza. Veela, Chenup, Nee, Ruj, and Kaan were in the living room sitting around a table with a pizza box. Suddenly, Kaew walked into the room.
“I’ts you the girl at the bar.” Chenup replied as he saw Kaew.
“Oh, hi Chenup. I know Sila, too.” Kaew said sitting down beside Kaan. Kaan stared at Kaew wondering if she really hurt Nee. Nee looked over at Kaew. She knew that Kaew pushed her but she didn’t want any problems so she acted normal. Kaan wanted to talk to Kaew alone about Nee getting pushed.
“Uhh, I have to go to the bathroom.” Kaan said. He stood up grabbing Kaew’s hand.
“Let’s go.” Kaan said.
“But you’re going to the bathroom, I don’t need to go.” Kaew said.
“Of course you do. Let’s go.” Kaan said taking Kaew upstairs.
“What’s up with them?” Veela asked.
“Maybe he’s scared of going to the bathroom himself and he chose a girl he likes to watch him.” Chenup said laughing. They all laughed.

K & K
“I don’t need to go to the bathroom with you.” Kaew said.
“I don’t have to go; I just needed to talk to you.” Kaan said. Kaew wondered what he needed to talk about. Was it about Nee? Kaew tried to walk away as Kaan pulled her against the wall. He put his arm on both sides of Kaew so she couldn’t escape.
“What do you need to talk about?” Kaew asked facing away from Kaan.
“Did you push Nee?” Kaan asked. Kaew looked at him.
“Uh, no. Why?” Kaew asked.
“Never mind. Either way, you wouldn’t tell. Looks like I’ll just have to rape you now.” Kaan said leaning in to kiss Kaew.
“Fine I did.” Kaew said quickly.
“So you did. How could you?” Kaan asked. Kaew took a deep breath when Kaan wasn’t about to kiss her.
“I didn’t mean to. I mean, I wouldn’t do such a bad thing.” Kaew said. Kaan looked at her in the eyes. He didn’t know if she was lying or not.
“Don’t try to use your evil ways again because you know next time, I will stop you.” Kaan said.
“Next time you won’t figure out.” Kaew said in her head. Kaan walked away.
“Ughh, crazy man.” Kaew said as she was brushing herself.

V, R, C, N
Veela was trying to put up a streamer. She looked around for someone to help her.
“Ruj, you. Come here, help me.” Veela demanded.
“Just wait.” Ruj said as he was getting more streamers out of the bag. Veela tried to put the streamer up on the ceiling but it was too high. Veela tip-toed trying to put the streamer up. All of a sudden, Veela fell off the ladder. Ruj turned around noticing her falling down. Ruj ran quickly catching her in time before she fell on the ground.
“Bravo, Ruj!” Nee said clapping her hands.
“She was so close to hitting the ground but you were like superman getting her.” Chenup said smiling. Veela stared at Ruj. Ruj was really her superhero. He always helped her and prevented her from getting hurt. Ruj smiled at her.
“Thanks.” Veela spoke.
“No problem. Superman will always be here for you.” Ruj said. Veela smiled.
“Next time, wait for me, instead of trying or else you could get hurt.” Ruj said. Veela nodded. Ruj went up on the ladder and put the banner up. Ruj smiled thinking of something.
“Ahh, help!” Ruj said pretending that he was going to fall off. Veela turned around.
“Ruj! I’ll help!” Veela yelled as she stood by the ladder.
“Just kidding.” Ruj said smiling. Veela crossed her arms.
“Liar!” Veela said walking into another room.
“Ruj, that was mean.” Nee said looking at Ruj.
“Ruj, I think she really did want to help you.” Chenup said smiling. Ruj smiled following Veela. Veela was sitting on a chair beside the dining table. Ruj walked in.
“I’m sorry, Veela. I just wanted to see if you would help me.” Ruj said sitting beside Veela.
“So mean.” Veela said facing away from him.
“I’m sorry.” Ruj said. Veela faced at him.
“At least you’re sorry, I’m good but next time, I will be very mad at you.” Veela said walking out of the room.
“She’s just like a little kid, get’s sad easily.” Ruj said. Veela peered around the door.
“I heard that.” Veela said. Ruj stood up and walked into the decorating room.

Masquerade Shop
“Wow, it’s amazing.” Num said as they walked into the masquerade shop.
“Let’s go to the masks section.” Cheewin said. They walked around seeing the costumes and outfits of different things.
“Found it.” Mintah said as she pointed to the masks sections. It was a huge section with many kinds of masks.
“I remember. Aunt Keo wants both of you to have matching masks.” Cheewin said.
“No way.” Sila replied.
“Yes way. If not, Aunt will strangle me.” Cheewin said. Sila rolled his eyes. They tried on some masks.
“How about this one?” Num said to Cheewin. Cheewin smiled.
“We need to get matching ones, too.” Cheewin said. Num nodded. They chose blue and gold masks.
“Let’s go find a outfit over here.” Num said.
“Sila and Mintah, we’ll be back in a bit.” Cheewin said following Num. Sila walked over to Mintah.
“Which one do you want?” Sila asked.
“I don’t know.” Mintah answered.
“Which color do you want?” Sila asked.
“Doesn’t matter.” Mintah replied.
“If you can’t answer, then how are we going to find our masks and outfits.” Sila replied.
“I really don’t know.” Mintah said. They kept looking.
“How about this?” Sila asked putting a white and yellow mask on Mintah. Mintah looked into a mirror.
“It’s beautiful. Who knew a guy like you could choose such a pretty mask?” Mintah said quietly.
“What did you say?” Sila asked.
“Uhh, nothing.” Mintah said.
“Let’s get these then.” Sila said. Mintah nodded. They walked out of the masks section walking to the outfits section. In the section, Num and Cheewin were still picking out which ones to wear.
“Wow, you guys already chose your masks?” Num asked. Mintah nodded.
“Now let’s find out outfits.” Sila said to Mintah.

Decorating
Kaew was trying to make the tables look pretty as Kaan walked up to her.
“Need help?” Kaan asked.
“No thanks, I don’t want help from you.” Kaew replied.
“Why not?” Kaan asked.
“Because I don’t need help from a nasty man.” Kaew replied mad that Kan had found out about Nee.
“Are you calling me nasty?” Kaan asked holding Kaew’s arm.
“Let go, our friends are here.” Kaew whispered to Kaan.
“I don’t care. Don’t we want them to know that we like each other?” Kaan asked smiling.
“Nasty, never. Let go.” Kaew said. Kaan grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth. Kaan let go.
“That’s what a nasty man would do.” Kaan said.
“You, you. You lower class man.” Kaew said looking around. Nee and Chenup were giggling. Ruj and Veela turned back to decorating as Kaew saw them looking at her. Kaew walked upstairs to the bathroom.
“Such an honor kissing a pretty girl.” Kaan said feeling his mouth. Kaew was in the bathroom washing her mouth a million times.
“Pervert. Who does he think he is kissing me?” Kaew said. She stood there not wanting to go back downstairs. All the decorators continued to decorate.

Keo
Keo was in her room putting on her necklace.

Flashback
“Keo, you are beautiful.” Phawat said as he was putting the necklace on Keo. Keo smiled.
“Thanks, Phawat.” Keo answered.
“I love so much, Keo. You are the happiness to my life. I will never love someone more than I’ll ever love you.” Phawat replied.
“Me too.” Keo said as Phawat hugged her. She hugged him back feeling the warmth of his body and his heart beating.

Back 2 Real World
“He lied to me. He promised.” Keo said crying. She wiped her tears.
“Keo, stop crying over this. All you need to do is care about your son now. What’s the point of crying over Phawat?” Keo said to herself. She tried to suck back her tears.

hihi, i am currently loving this fanfic. GIFs are cool. lol, that was random. im starting to make gifs from the movie hua jai sila. feel free to see them on my page. :] not that much.

okay back to the fanfic. thanks jeeja again for putting my fanfic on your blog.

go to jeeja's blog: Click For Jeeja's Blog! :]

kaan and kaew, omgg, kisses already. wow everyone saw that one x DD mintah and sila, hehe, matching outfits. keo, poor keo. she's sad but cares so much about sila. num and cheewin, planner of partyy. party ppl. decorators are awesome. streamers, confetti, food, party. masquerade party chapter next :] ill update all my commenters on the story all the time :]]

thanks ponglover, jeeja, and puch for commenting and reading :]

jeeja

Sila is so funny...he needs a lesson for knocking. :p
I'm happy for Chenup n Nee...wedding bells are ringing :D
All the couples are just so cute.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sila is so funny...he needs a lesson for knocking. :p
I'm happy for Chenup n Nee...wedding bells are ringing :D
All the couples are just so cute.
hehe, sila, he needs to know how to knock xD
chenup and nee, hip hip horray :]
cute couples. thanks for comment, jeeja :]

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Sila is so funny. Looking good he says to Mintah. hehaha;;He sure did see her top naked. Luckily, I think he was quiet horny. loL.
well keep more coming. I so love Nee and Chenup's part in this chapter, a cake with a ring. sweets.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sila is so funny. Looking good he says to Mintah. hehaha;;He sure did see her top naked. Luckily, I think he was quiet horny. loL.
well keep more coming. I so love Nee and Chenup's part in this chapter, a cake with a ring. sweets.

haha horny sila xD thanks for reading.
sweet couple, chenup && nee. <33 them.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 22

Masquerade Party:]]]

Mintah, Sila, Num, and Cheewin walked out of the shop.
“Let’s go to Sila’s house.” Cheewin said as they got into their cars.

Home
“Hurry up!” Num said as they got out of the car. Num and Cheewin got bandanas in their hands.
“We have to tie these around your eyes so you guys can’t see the house yet.” Cheewin said putting a bandana on Sila.
“So childish.” Sila said as Cheewin tied the bandana tightly. Num did the same to Mintah.
“I don’t get why we need to cover our eyes.” Sila said as Cheewin lead him upstairs.
“Now you can take them off here because you can’t se any decorations.” Cheewin said to Mintah and Sila. They took off their bandanas and found themselves in Sila’s room without Num and Cheewin.
“I guess we’re supposed to change in here.” Sila said.
“I’ll go to the bathroom to change.” Mintah said walking away. Sila held her arm.
“We both can change here. Anyways, I already saw you without your shirt.” Sila said. Mintah pushed him.
“No way.” Mintah said walking into the bathroom. Sila smiled. Minutes later, Mintah came out of the bathroom not seeing Sila. She noticed a piece of paper on the bed. It said:
This is Sila.
I’ll be down there waiting for you.
Find me.

“Haha, this is like hide and seek.” Mintah said when she was done reading the note. She put all her clothes into a bag and opened the door. Standing by the door was Kaew.
“Hi, Mintah. Pretty outfit.” Kaew said.
“Kaew!” Mintah said. She knew that Kaew didn’t like her at all. Kaew pulled Mintah’s hair and led her into Mintah’s room. Kaew pushed her to the ground.
“You nasty woman. You went to America with my Sila. How could you? Just because he engaged with you, doesn’t mean he likes you.” Kaew said holding Mintah’s cheeks.
“We just went to America to find his dad, nothing more.” Mintah said scared. She was scared that Kaew would do something dramatic.
“I don’t believe it.” Kaew said.
“Please trust me. I’m sorry for anything I did that upset you.” Mintah said.
“Come in.” Kaew said to the door. Right then, two guys came in that were wearing vests.
“Give me the rope and tape.” Kaew said to one man. The man handed her tape and rope. Two guys held Mintah as Kaew put duct tape over her mouth.
“Mmmm!” Mintah tried to say something but nothing was heard as the duct tape was on her mouth. Mintah’s image went black as one guy punched her in the stomach. The two guys helped Kaew put Mintah into the closet in Mintah’s room.
“Good job, boys. Here’s your money. Stay downstairs at the party. If anyone asks who you are, say that you’re just a helper. Just keep an eye so that Mintah doesn’t get out but don’t stay by the door, someone will be suspicious.” Kaew said handing them the money. Kaew walked out of the room quickly hoping no one saw her. Halfway down the steps, someone called Kaew.
“Kaew!” Kaan said. Kaew turned around stiffly.
“Why were you just in that room?” Kaan asked Kaew.
“Are you following me? I just went in there, to uhh, oh, Mintah said I could put my purse in there. So I just went to put on some makeup. Nothing really.” Kaew said. Kaew saw the two guys step out of the room. They quickly hid in another room so that Kaan wouldn’t see them.
“You’re sure about this?” Kaan asked. Kaew nodded and walked downstairs. Kaan walked into Mintah’s room wondering what Kaew was really doing in there. Mintah was in the closet still unconscious. Kaan looked around.
“She must have not been lying then.” Kaan said and walked out. He walked downstairs. The party hadn’t started yet but people were arriving.
“Thanks for coming.” Cheewin said greeting the people at the door.
“You two look so good together.” A woman said to Cheewin and Num who were greeting people.
“Thanks, she’s going to be my future wife.” Cheewin said. Num punched him in the arm. The woman smiled and walked away. Kaew was downstairs beside the punch table. She drank some punch. Kaan walked up to her.
“So was I right or wrong?” Kaew asked him.
“Right. I still don’t believe you though.” Kaan said getting a cup of punch.
“How can you not believe me? You just went into that room.” Kaew said. Kaan walked away to outside.
“How can that crazy man not believe me?” Kaew said following him outside.
“Where are you?” Kaew said looking around. It was dark except for one small light by the house. She kept walking. All of a sudden someone pulled her into the gazebo.
“Scared?” Kaan asked holding both of her arms. Kaew took a deep breath.
“Nope, just…came to…get fresh air.” Kaew replied. Kaan let go of her.
“Of course.” Kaan said.
“I’m going back in.” Kaew said walking away. Kaan hugged her from the back.
“Let go, people might see us.” Kaew said trying to move away.
“Doesn’t matter. Some people already saw us kiss.” Kaan said.
“But I don’t like it.” Kaew said.
“But I do.” Kaan whispered into Kaew’s ear. Kaew jabbed him with her elbow. She jabbed Kaan in the stomach and ran away. Kaan held a flower that was from Kaew’s ear.
“Looks like Cinderella and Prince.” Kaan said smiling. Kaew walked into the house looking for Sila. She spotted him.
“Sila, I missed you.” Kaew said hugging him.
“Kaew, stop it. People are here. Anyways, I’m engaged.” Sila said.
“Stop saying that. Anyways I love you so much.” Kaew said still hugging him. Some people glared at them.
“Please go get me some punch.” Sila said to Kaew so she could go away.
“Oh, no problem. Be right back.” Kaew said. Sila sighed.
“Where is that person?” Sila said looking at all the people in masks.
“The party is going to start in ten minutes.” Sila said. Sila walked upstairs. He didn’t see anyone wearing the same color as him so he walked upstairs to Mintah’s room.
“Wait, she told me to knock.” Sila said knocking. He didn’t hear a reply.
“This is for a good cause, isn’t it?” Sila asked himself as he opened the door. He walked right in not seeing anyone. Mintah woke up wondering how did she get into the closet. She heard footsteps in the room. The last thing that Mintah remembered was Kaew coming into her room.
“Mintah, are you here?” Sila asked looking around. Mintah got closer to the closet door. She used her feet to pound against the door hoping that Sila would find her.
“Maybe she’s not in here.” Sila said as he walked to the door. All of a sudden, he turned around again and walked to the closet. He bent down and saw a piece of the same material that Mintah’s dress was made of. Sila leaned his head into the closet. He heard breathing. Sila quickly opened the closet and saw Mintah tied up in there.
“What happened?” Sila asked as he took Mintah out of the closet. He untied her hands and took the tape off her mouth. Mintah breathed heavily.
“Who did this to you?” Sila asked. Mintah tried to speak but her throat was too dry. All of a sudden, Keo came into the room.
“Sila, the party has started. Please come down now.” Keo said as she walked away.
“Tell me later. Let’s go.” Sila said helping her get up. They walked downstairs as the crowd stared.
“Aren’t they beautiful?” a woman in by the stairs said.
“They match each other so much.” A man said as a group of people nodded. Sila and Mintah walked down the stairs that seemed like it would never end. Sila held Mintah’s hand with his hand.
“Let go.” Mintah said still smiling at the crowd.
“No, just smile.” Sila said tightening his grip on Mintah’s hand. Kaew stared madly. How did he find Mintah? It must have been Kaan. Kaan probably told him. Kaew looked around the room searching for Kaan. Kaew spotted him staring at Mintah and Sila. He was smiling. Kaew walked over to Kaan and whispered to him.
“You told him, didn’t you?” Kaew asked.
“What? What are you talking about?” Kaan asked.
“Stop lying! I know you knew. You told Sila that I put Mintah into the closet.” Kaew said quietly.
“You did what?” Kaan asked not knowing anything.
“Uh, so you don’t know?” Kaew asked realizing that Kaan didn’t tell. Kaan held her arm and lead her out of the room. Mintah and Sila were talking to a woman and man.
“Mintah, this is my uncle and aunt.” Sila said introducing them. Mintah smiled. She peered over to the couch seeing Ruj. As Sila was talking to the couple, Mintah tried to walk over to Ruj but Sila held her hand firmly.
“I’ll be back.” Mintah said.
“I don’t trust you.” Sila answered as Mintah stayed put. As the couple walked away, Veela walked up to Sila.
“Hi, Sila. I missed you. How was America?” Veela asked as she hugged Sila. Mintah walked away quickly as Sila let go of her hand. Sila stared at her walk away knowing that she was going to talk to Ruj. Veela blocked his way so he couldn’t go to Mintah. Mintah walked up to Ruj.
“Hey. I haven’t seen you in a long time.” Mintah said to Ruj. Ruj smiled.
“Sit.” Ruj said as she sat beside him on the couch.
“Punch?” Ruj asked Mintah. She nodded.
“How was Thailand without me?” Mintah asked. Ruj smiled happy to see her again.
“It was pretty good. You found out?” Ruj asked. Mintah shook her head.
“My sister, Nee and your brother, Chenup are going to get married.” Ruj said happy to see Mintah. He was happy that she was smiling and doing great.
“Really? How come I don’t know?” Mintah asked looking around for Chenup and Nee.
“Be right back.” Mintah said as she spotted the couple. Ruj smiled as he was her walk away. He looked over to Veela and Sila talking. He saw Veela smiling causing him to smile. Minutes later, Mintah walked back over to Ruj as he finished his drink of punch.
“Now you know?” Ruj smiled. Mintah nodded taking a sip of her punch.

Kaan and Kaew
“How could you do this to Mintah?” Kaan asked knowing that Ruj liked Mintah.
“I, I didn’t do it. Who said I did?” Kaew said looking like she didn’t know anything.
“Don’t lie. I can see right through you. You did something. That’s why you were in there.” Kaan said.
“I’m not lying.” Kaew said as she walked away. Kaan shook his head. He knew that Kaew did this but how could he stop her from doing evil.

Mintah and Ruj
Sila stared at them from the corner of his eye. Mintah and Ruj were laughing and talking as if they were really good friends.
“I want to get more punch. This is really good.” Mintah said standing up. As soon as she stood up, she accidently tripped over her other foot causing her to fall back. Ruj held onto her as Sila and Veela stared. Veela stared sadly. She felt hurt when seeing Ruj hold Mintah. Sila tightened his fist as he saw Ruj hold her. Mintah smiled at Ruj.
“Thanks so much.” Mintah said. Ruj smiled.
“No problem.” Ruj said smiling with his perfect smiled. Mintah walked away from him and headed to the punch table. Ruj stared at Mintah happy that he held her. Veela walked over to Mintah.
“Mintah, I need to talk to you.” Veela said sounding a little sad. Mintah heard the tone in her voice that she recognized. It sounded like Veela was upset about something.
“Sure.” Mintah said as Veela lead her to the dining room which was silent. They walked in and sat on the chairs by the table.
“I just have to tell you something.” Veela said feeling foolish.
“Tell me. It’s okay.” Mintah said softly. Veela burst into tears.
“I’m so sorry for hurting you just because of Sila.” Veela said sadly.
“It’s okay, really, it is.” Mintah said.
“No, it’s not. I’m so sorry.” Veela said sadly. Mintah looked at her with a comforting smile.
“It’s okay. All that matters is that you know now.” Mintah said. Veela wiped her tears and smiled happy that Mintah understood her. Chenup, Nee, Ruj, Kaew, Kaan, Sila, Num, and Cheewin walked into the room.
“Why are all of you here?” Veela asked.
“Oh, us. The elder people are talking. Aunt Keo told us to go away so we came here. What should we do?” Nee said. Everyone sat down around the table as if they were going to have dinner.
“I know. Let’s play a game.” Veela said smiling.
“We are not kids anymore.” Sila replied.
“I agree. Let’s play a game. It’d be fun.” Mintah said. Sila glared at her.
“What game?” Num asked as she agreed with the idea.
“Hide and Seek!” Veela exclaimed. Sila stood up.
“I don’t want to be a part of this game.” Sila said walking out.
“Fine, go. He’ll probably come back after he sees the elders talking.” Cheewin said to all of them except Sila. Everyone laughed quietly. Sila walked into the living room seeing that everyone was talking.
“I remember when Sila was just a little kid always crying.” Keo said laughing. Everyone in the room were laughing, too. Sila rolled his eyes and walked back into the room.
“Why did you come back?” Chenup asked.
“Nothing, my mom told me to come back.” Sila said lying.
“Sure.” Cheewin said giggling.
“Be quiet!” Sila exclaimed. Cheewin stopped laughing immediately.
“Hide and seek outside.” Veela said as everyone headed to the back door. Everyone went outside seeing that there was no light and it was very dark. There was a small breeze.
“I’ll be the seeker.” Kaew said finally talking.
“Me, too.” Kaan said. Kaew glared at him.
“No I’ll seek myself.” Kaew said smiling at everyone else.
“I’ll seek with Kaew.” Kaan said smiling at Kaew. She rolled her eyes. Everyone scattered the place trying to find a hiding spot.
“Come with me.” Ruj said as he held Mintah’s hand. Sila stared at them.
“I’ll follow them. I don’t trust that guy.” Sila said sneakily following them. Mintah followed Ruj as they hid behind a bush. Ruj smiled at Mintah as she looked into his eyes. Meanwhile, Sila hid behind a bush next to them.
“What are they going to do?” Sila asked himself as he saw both of them close to each other.

Hiding Num and Cheewin
“Ohh, this game seems fun.” Num said as they hid inside the tool shed.
“Shh, they’ll hear us.” Cheewin said. Num put her hands over her mouth and nodded.

Sneaky Veela
Veela walked around looking for a hiding spot. Where was Ruj? She wondered looking around. She bent down and hid next to the huge fountain. She smiled thinking about Ruj’s warm and happy smile.

Kaan and Kaew, seekers
“56, 57, 58...” Kaew said counting. Kaan looked at her with her eyes closed. He thought she was adorable. Kaan leaned in to kiss her cheek. She opened her eyes wondering who kissed her.
“Kaan, we’re counting not kissing.” Kaew said wiping her cheek with her hand.
“I couldn’t stop myself.” Kaan said. Kaew looked away and continued to count.

Ruj and Mintah
They sat down quietly waiting for the seekers to find them. Ruj looked at her and held her shoulders leaning in for a kiss.
“What?” Sila yelled in his head. Ruj got closer and closer. Mintah looked at him knowing that he was going to kiss her but was it right to kiss him.
“Found you!” Kaan said preventing them from kissing. Mintah took a deep breath.
“Oh, already.” Ruj said standing up. Mintah stood up, too as Kaan smiled at them.
“I know what you were both doing.” Kaan said smiling. Mintah tried to put on a innocent expression. They kept walking as they passed Sila.
“That girl. If only Kaan hadn’t came then she would have kissed him.” Sila said mad at Mintah.

End of Game
Everyone was happy and were outside beside the tool shed. Veela smiled and looked at Ruj. Was he with Mintah? Veela wondered seeing Ruj beside Mintah.
“Where’s Sila?” Veela asked everyone as they were sitting in a circle.
“Oh, I couldn’t find him. He must’ve went inside.” Kaew said. Kaan walked up to them.
“Sila told me that it was too boring so he went back inside.” Kaan said sitting beside Kaew. Kaew avoided Kaan’s eyes. They all walked back inside.
“That’s bad that my parents weren’t able to come.” Mintah said to Ruj.
“Don’t worry. They’ll come next time.” Ruj said.

Leaving
Everyone was leaving.
“Bye.” Veela said as she hugged Mintah. Everyone walked out of the house as Keo smiled.
“Did you have fun, dear?” Keo asked. Mintah nodded.
“How about you, Auntie?” Mintah asked. Keo’s expression turned blank.
“Oh, Jieb. She and Phawat went home with Jieb’s relatives to meet their kids. They’re coming back tomorrow.” Keo replied. Mintah nodded looking at Keo’s hurt expression. Mintah looked around not seeing Sila. Keo recognized that she was looking for Sila.
“Oh, he went somewhere.” Keo said as she walked upstairs. Mintah nodded.

Sila
Sila was at the bar sitting down.
“That nasty girl.” Sila said. He finished a cup.
“More, please.” Sila said handing the cup to the bartender.
“Sorry, Sila. Your mom told me to not give you more than one cup or else you will not be healthy.” the bartender said.
“Arghh.” Sila said as he turned away from the bartender.

Mintah in room
She stepped out of the bathroom. She had just finished taking a shower. Mintah buttoned her shirt quickly hoping that someone wouldn’t barge in again. She sat down on her bed opening her diary. She smiled at the unknown writer’s words.
“Who could this be?” Mintah wondered as she looked at the text.
“I’ll find out one day.” Mintah said with determination. She put the diary away and laid on the bed with her stomach. Mintah wondered about Ruj wanting to kiss her. She thought about Sila.

Veela
Veela sat on the couch in the empty house. Only Chenup was home.
“Chenup, come here.” Veela said as she saw him getting chips in the kitchen. Chenup walked over to her and sat across from her.
“What do you need?” Chenup asked with a mouthful of chips in his mouth.
“Uh, can you really answer me?” Veela asked not sure.
“Sure, why not? You want some chips?” Chenup said holding the bag in front of her face.
“No thanks….how do you make a guy like you?” Veela asked. Chenup choked on the chips.
“What? So you like someone, eh?” Chenup said breathing slowly.
“Don’t choke. Umm, yes, I think.” Veela said. Chenup smiled.
“Oh, so my little cousin, Veela likes someone. Why ask me?” Chenup asked.
“Because you’re the closest boy I know and you’re like my brother.” Veela said.
“Oh, well, I can tell you. I mean, I am strong, handsome, and I would know.” Chenup said.
“Shut up.” Veela said laughing.
“Okay, well you have to help them, visit them all the time, have a great personality…” Chenup said trying to think of more.
“Great.” Veela said running upstairs to her room.
“Haha, Veela likes someone but who?” Chenup said as he kept munching down on chips. Veela smiled as she walked into her room. She wanted Ruj to like her. So first, she had to help him a lot.

Mintah
Mintah was in the room wondering where Sila was. All of a sudden, Sila came into the room closing the door.
“Where were you?” Mintah asked.
“I don’t need to tell you. Anyways, you were too busy with your boyfriend.” Sila replied.
“You mean Ruj? We’re just friends and anyways nothing happened really.” Mintah replied. Sila held her firmly.
“You think I believe that. I saw that he was about to kiss you except lucky that Kaan came.” Sila said madly.
“Oh, that. It was…” Mintah tried to say something.
“Oh, so am I not good enough for you that you need to get him, too.” Sila said.
“No, not that.” Mintah said.
“You embarrassed me at the party when people saw Ruj holding you.” Sila said madly.
“I, I accidently slipped.” Mintah said softly. Mintah stared into Sila’s mad eyes.
“Sila, what are you doing? You’re scaring me.” Mintah said as Sila held her.
“There’s no way. If you think I’m not good enough and you try to get other guys, I’ll just have to…” Sila said madly pushing her onto the bed. He went on top of her clipping her arms above her head.
“Sila, let go.” Mintah said trying to move. Mintah tightened her grip to the bedspread as Sila unbuttoned her shirt. Mintah kept yelling for him to stop but let in when Sila kissed her on the mouth. Mintah struggled trying to get free but Sila was stronger than her as he kissed her on the neck and mouth.

hihi, longgg chapter, i think. lovee mintah and sila, ohh bed xD kaew and kaan, :] everyone's cute. sorry for late updates thanks to my readers and all comments. i lovee DKHTL :]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Character Status So Far :]]]

Sila Wisketdaw: Sila only sees Mintah as a bad person but will his mind ever change? The party was fun but he was jealous because of Mintah and Ruj but will he admit it? Let’s see. Sila cares for his mom and friends but not at all for Mintah.

Mintah Srithep: Mintah loves her friends and her family. She has went to America with Sila and Keo and came back with two new faces, Jieb and Phawat. She feels sympathy for Aunt Keo. Sila always has a bad image on her but how can she make him change his mind. What will happen next?

Nee Peunya: Nee loves Chenup but did she tell anyone about her incident? Kaew was the one who pushed her into the table but will she tell anyone. Nee doesn’t want any problems to happen but will Kaew do anything else to her and her child.

Num Sontichai: Num loves Cheewin but until he parents upset him. She found out things that her parents never told her like her older sister who died from a boyfriend situation. Poor Num!

Cheewin Paisarn: Cheewin loves Num. They’re forever but when Cheewin met Num’s parents. They didn’t want Cheewin to be with her. What will he do? Will Cheewin listen to Num’s parents or be with Num?

Kaew Sipornatta: Kaew is aiming for Sila then she aimed for Cheewin but all her evil schemes are being stopped by Kaan. How will she continue her plans with Kaan in the way?

Chenup Srithep: Chenup, at first, liked Num but now he’s in love with Nee, Ruj’s sister. He wants to get married with her and take care of their child.

Kaan Beepayat: Kaan has his eyes on Kaew and is watching her every move. What will she do next? Anything that’s evil. He has kissed Kaew. Does he want to be with Kaew when she does evil?

Veela Ateach: She liked Sila at the start but now her crush is changing to Ruj. She wondered why but Ruj is so kind to her causing her to like him. Veela doesn’t know what to do when Ruj tells her about his crush on Mintah. Veela doesn’t want to hurt Mintah again. All she wants to see now, is Ruj’s happiness.

Ruj Peunya: He likes Mintah. He doesn’t know how to express his love to her. All Ruj wants, is Mintah. His sister finally is happy causing him to be happy, too. Ruj is very kind.

Continue To Read :] DKHTL <333

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 23

Ruj drove to Veela’s house and walked in as Veela was in the bathroom putting on lotion. As soon as Veela heard someone walk into the door, she ran downstairs thinking that it was Mintah.
“Mintah! Mintah!” Veela yelled running down the stairs in her short shorts and long shirt.
“Oh it’s you.” Veela said as she saw Ruj. Ruj looked at her.
“Yeah, it’s me. You should be wearing pants.” Ruj said looking away.
“I am, they’re just a little short.” Veela said showing him her shorts.
“Too short.” Ruj said. Veela crossed her arms.
“Why does it matter to you what I wear? Fine, I’ll go change.” Veela said running upstairs. Ruj shook his head and went into the living room. It was really quiet. He sat down accidentally pressing the remote. The TV opened showing a drama.
“I love you too much.” the guy said.
“I love you, too.” a girl said. They hugged each other quickly. Veela walked into the room as Ruj was going to turn off the TV.
“Oh, don’t watch this. It’s just a lakorn I was watching.” Veela said turning off the TV.
“Romance lakorn?” Ruj asked.
“Uhh, well why are you here?” Veela asked changing the subject.
“Oh, yeah. I called Mintah this morning but she didn’t pick up. I was wondering if you knew.” Ruj said. Veela frowned. Why was it about Mintah again? Did Ruj like her?
“Ruj, can I ask you?” Veela asked quietly. Ruj nodded confused.
“Do you like Mintah?” Veela asked.
“Fine, I’ll just tell you. The truth is that I like her.” Ruj said trusting Veela. Veela clutched onto her chest. Her heart felt like it had just gotten stabbed by a sharp spear.
“Why do you like her?” Veela asked.
“Well, she’s cute, nice, and very fun. She makes me smile.” Ruj said thinking about Mintah.
“Oh, everyone likes her.” Veela said. She remembered what Chenup told her, help him.
“So if you need any help, please tell me.” Veela said not wanting to but to make Ruj happy, she would do anything.
“Oh, really. Thanks. I want to ask you if you can watch Mintah for me. Watch her so no one hurts her. Make sure Sila doesn’t do bad to her.” Ruj said smiling. Veela moved her hand away from her chest and tried to smile.
“Sure.” Veela said as she stared into Ruj’s sparkling eyes.
“Thanks. I should go to Mintah’s house now.” Ruj said.
“I’ll come, too.” Veela said. Ruj nodded as they headed out to Ruj’s car.

Sila
He walked out of Mintah’s bedroom dressed. Sila walked downstairs thinking that Mintah was down there. He saw his mom.
“Mom, where is Mintah?” Sila asked. Keo looked up at him.
“Oh, Mintah. I thought that she was in her room.” Keo said as she closed her reading book.
“No, she’s not in there. I just checked.” Sila said.
“Really? Dear Mintah wouldn’t leave without telling us.” Keo said standing up.
“I’m not sure.” Sila said as he was wondering where she went.
“You probably did something.” Ruj said as he and Veela stepped into the house.
“I didn’t do anything.” Sila said innocently.
“Sure. She wouldn’t just run away without telling anyone.” Ruj said.
“Yeah, she wouldn’t. I know my cousin very well and she would never run away like this.” Veela replied.
“I’m tired.” Sila said walking upstairs into Mintah’s room.
“Sila! You just woke up.” Keo said watching Sila go upstairs.
“Come on, Veela. Let’s go find Mintah.” Ruj said as he held Veela’s arm. They crawled into Ruj’s car as he drove away from the house. Veela stared at Ruj’s worried face.
“Ruj, can you drive slower.” Veela said. Ruj didn’t answer. Minutes later, Veela woke up from a short nap and saw that Ruj was still driving.
“Where could she be?” Ruj said quietly looking around. All of a sudden, the car stopped.
“Shit! What’s wrong.” Ruj exclaimed as he crawled out of the car. Minutes after, Ruj came back into the car.
“We’re out of gas.” Ruj said helplessly. Veela smiled at the thought that it was only Ruj and her.
“Let’s go.” Ruj said as they both got out of the car. All they could see was the beach and a little house. Ruj lead Veela as they walked to the house hoping there was help.
“Hello?” Ruj said as he looked through the windows. No one answered.
“What are we going to do?” Veela said as she saw no sight of any car or person.
“I don’t know.” Ruj said.

Cheewin and Num
Num was waiting for Cheewin at the entrance door. Cheewin was going to meet Num’s parents for the first time. She was very excited hoping that everything would work. All of a sudden, Cheewin’s car drove up into the driveway. Num smiled and went to the door as Cheewin walked out in his suit.
“Cheewin, you look so cute.” Num said fixing his tie. Cheewin smiled.
“I’m nervous.” Cheewin said swetting. Num took a napkin out of her pocket and wiped Cheewin head.
“Don’t worry. They’re my parents. Anyways, I’ll be there.” Num said with a supporting smile. Cheewin smiled as they walked into the living room. Num’s parents were already sitting on the couch waiting for them. They had a serious expression. Num and Cheewin sat in front of Num’s parents.
“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Sontichai. My name is Cheewin Paisarn.” Cheewin said shyly.
“How dare you!” Num’s father said madly. Cheewin was shocked. Did he do something wrong?
“How dare you go out with my daughter like this?” Num’s father replied.
“Sir, I, I-” Cheewin said but Num’s father cut him off.
“I don’t care. Get out of my house and stay away from my daughter. I don’t want a guy like you marrying my daughter.” Num’s father yelled. Num’s mother nodded.
“Please, get out!” Num’s mother said. Num looked at her parents.
“Mom, dad, don’t say that to Cheewin.” Num said walking over to Cheewin.
“Num, I better go.” Cheewin said walking out of the house. Num stared at her parents madly.
“Mom, dad, how could you do this to me? I love him so much. You both know that.” Num said running up to her room and slamming her door.
“Husband, do you think that we decided the wrong choice?” Num’s mother asked Num’s father.
“No. I can’t let Num get married to someone I barely knew like our daughter, Sun. Remember.” Num’s dad replied.

Flashback
“Mom, I’m so sad. How could Talun leave me like this?” Sun, Num’s older sister said.
“Sun, your dad and I told you that he was a bad man.” Num’s mother said as she patted Sun’s head. Sun cried sadly.
“Be right back.” Num’s mother said as she walked out of the room. Sun sat sadly noticing a knife on the table. She walked over to the table. Minutes later, Num’s mother came into the room.
“Sun? Sun?’ Num’s mother yelled as she didn’t see her daughter. She walked over to the table seeing her daughter, Sun lying there with blood on her stomach.
“Sun, daughter!” Num’s mother said as she held her daughter in her arms. She cried really hard as Num’s father came into the room shocked about what he saw.

Back To Real World
“My daughter, Sun. Poor Sun.” Num’s mother said crying. Num’s father hugged her feeling sad about Sun, too.

Mintah
“I need to get away from this place. I can’t stay here anymore.” Mintah said in her head as she was in the taxi. The taxi was driving out of the city, Bangkok. She stared out of the window at the sky hoping that it could wash away all her bad memories.

Sila
He walked around in Mintah’s room. Sila opened the closets finding that it was empty. He looked on the bed noticing a piece of paper. It said:
Aunt Keo,
I’m sorry I had to leave. Please don’t be sad. I love you very much. Something happened. I’m very sorry. A girl like me shouldn’t be taking care of you.
-Mintah
Sila looked at the paper.
“What she left?” Sila said to himself as he ran out of the room to his mom.
“Mom, Mintah, Mintah, she left.” Sila yelled. He handed the paper to Keo as she read it.
“What? Dear Mintah left. How come?” Keo said crying. Sila hugged his mother knowing why Mintah left.

Num, sadness
Num was in her room sad about what happened. Why was her parents like this? Num walked quietly downstairs and stopped herself at the second step as she heard her parents.
“Sun, Num’s other sister. She doesn’t even know about her.” Num’s father said.
“Should we tell her? I feel terrible not telling her.” Num’s mother said.
“Who’s Sun? How come I don’t know.” Num said quietly to herself.
“Come out! Who is that?” Num’s father yelled as he heard whispering. Num walked over to her parents as he parents looked at each other surprised.
“Mom and dad, who is Sun?” Num asked crying. Num’s parents looked at each other wondering if they should tell. Num’s father nodded.
“Num, sit down.” Num’s mother said as Num sat down beside her mother.
“I’ll tell you everything….Okay,…Sun..is your…older…sister. She died from suicide. The reason that your dad and I don’t want you to marry this guy is because your sister, Sun killed herself because of a guy that she liked. We knew nothing about him.” Num’s mother explained. Num breathed slowly.
“How come I don’t know about Sun?” Num asked.
“We didn’t want to tell you because we didn’t want you to know how she died.” Num’s father said.
“I know that both of you were trying to protect me but why did you have to lie to me.” Num said running out of the house.
“Num!” Num’s parents yelled. Num ran away from her house. All she wanted now, was to be with Cheewin. How could her parents not tell her something this important? She had a sister name Sun. Num always knew that her parents hid something from her but today she finally found out the answer.

Kaew
Kaew was picking out flowers to get for her bedroom. She wanted to get yellow flowers. Minutes later, Kaew walked out of the flower shop bumping into someone causing all her flowers to fall to the ground.
“Watch where you’re going, no eyes!” Kaew said looking at the person.
“I was wondering it was but it was just you.” Kaew said. Kaan smiled.
“This world is so small. Don’t you agree? We always bump or see each other. I think we are destined for each other.” Kaan said. Kaew was disgusted.
“Dream again. Never. Ever.” Kaew replied. Kaan helped pick up the flowers. Kaew stood up.
“Right, you should pick up the flowers by yourself.” Kaew said crossing her arms. Kaan finished picked up the flowers and handed them to Kaew.
“Isn’t it like a guy giving flowers to his girlfriend?” Kaan asked.
“Be quiet! Never.” Kaew said.
“By the way, I don’t think that we’re destined. You’re probably just following me. Now stop.” Kaew said walking away. Kaan followed her. Kaew turned around and rolled her eyes as she saw Kaan.
“Don’t you have anywhere else to go?” Kaew asked.
“Nope, actually, nope.” Kaan said smiling.
“Go away or else.” Kaew said continuing to walk.
“Or else what? Are you going to hit me with those small hands?” Kaan said laughing. Kaew turned around as Kaan held her closely. Kaan leaned in for a kiss as Kaew threw the flowers on him.
“Here’s what you’ll get.” Kaew said running away. Kaan watched her walk away then stared at his dirty clothing.
“Hahaha, look at that guy there!” one woman said to her friend as they saw Kaan. Kaan looked away and continued walking as the laughing people stared.

Chenup and Nee
Chenup and Nee were at Nee’s house sitting on the couch. They were watching a drama that Nee forced Chenup to watch.
“Isn’t it good so far?” Nee asked. Chenup nodded getting bored. Nee was crying at how sad that part was.
“What happened?” Chenup asked as he saw Nee crying.
“The drama. The main guy’s dad just died. He knew everything.” Nee said sadly.
“It’s just a drama.” Chenup said laughing.
“Hush, he’s saying something.” Nee said as she concentrated on the movie.
“Be right back.” Chenup said as he answered his phone.
“Hello?” Chenup answered.
“Hello, Chenup. It’s Mintah.” Mintah replied.
“I needed to tell you that I’m going away. I love you brother, please don’t worry about me.” Mintah said and hung up right away.
“What?’ Chenup asked himself.
“Mintah, Mintah. If this is really what you want, then I’ll leave you alone. I just hope you’re okay.” Chenup said walking back into the room. Chenup looked at the black screen.
“What?” Chenup asked as he saw her expression. Nee smiled.
“It’s done. It was like the best drama ever.” Nee said hugging Chenup.
“Oh really?” Chenup replied.

R & V
Ruj and Veela kept walking along the sand.
“Ruj, where are we going?” Veela asked.
“I don’t know. Go where ever you want.” Ruj said mad about the car losing gas.
“Ruj, don’t be mad.” Veela said.
“Stop talking to me.” Ruj said madly. Veela stopped walking as Ruj kept walking. Veela walked the other direction that Ruj was walking. Ruj turned around as he didn’t hear Veela. He saw her walking away.
“Veela.” Ruj said as he caught up to her.
“Where are you going?” Ruj asked.
“Didn’t you say go wherever you want?” Veela said continuing to walk.
“Stop.” Ruj said watching her. Veela continued to walk. Ruj caught up to her pulling her arm. Veela fell as Ruj landed on top of her causing them to kiss. Veela pushed him off her and wiped her mouth. Veela ran away as Ruj stood there.
“I’m sorry.” Ruj said softly as she ran away.

Author Of Don't Know How To Love:
hihi, wopee. two chapters in one day, coolio. hope you guys enjoy. thanks for comments/ reading/ moree. thanks sooooo muchos. mintah and sila, cuties. num, oh noo. cheewin :[ veela and ruj, awww :] all couples are cute and awesomeyy cool.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
oh my. so did Sila do anything bad to Mintah that's why she lefted? Wow! keep more coming. Sila was such a jealous person. jealousy get's you mad to a point that you don't know what your doing. xD. more. I'm so loving Kaan&Kaew at the moment. Kaan is so sweet and funny. loving all the characters.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
oh my. so did Sila do anything bad to Mintah that's why she lefted? Wow! keep more coming. Sila was such a jealous person. jealousy get's you mad to a point that you don't know what your doing. xD. more. I'm so loving Kaan&Kaew at the moment. Kaan is so sweet and funny. loving all the characters.

haha, thanks. :] kaan&kaew, cute...

jeeja

Bad Sila...using force against a woman...urgh...lol, luv it! :D
hehe...I loving Kaan & Kaew lotz...they just too cute!

puch

sarNie Egg
Oh...What? Sila, how can he do like this to Mintah...? Even they are engaging but he cannot do this...
What will Mintah do next? She may hide away from Sila, Keo and her family..:[[
How about Veela and Ruj? Veela knew who she love for real, but how about Ruj? Does he know? I think Ruj does not fall in love with Mintah anymore but what he does is just only want to win Sila...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh...What? Sila, how can he do like this to Mintah...? Even they are engaging but he cannot do this...
What will Mintah do next? She may hide away from Sila, Keo and her family..:[[
How about Veela and Ruj? Veela knew who she love for real, but how about Ruj? Does he know? I think Ruj does not fall in love with Mintah anymore but what he does is just only want to win Sila...

sila :eek: poor mintah,
thanks for the comment puch. ruj :/