Dr. Tom 8

Fearless

sarNie Adult
i think Dao Vue is cute
but sucks he's dating that girl from his movie
KuvNploojSiab somthing ands somthing else lol

but dr.toms's movie are started to actually make sense and stuff
though sometimes i think its a bore

Really? How did you know that he's dating her?

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
oh becasue this past summer
my mom and cousins went to thailand to make a movie
and stopp at this place outside to eat and rest and they
saw him and that girl holding hands and hugging coming out from a
HOTEL!! haha

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
who cares if dao is dating her..lol..btw, which girl is it? kuvnploojsiab??

- Dr. tom movies are lame.. i can't believe he has part 8.. isn't there part 9 too? gosh! the plots aren't even the same..

Fearless

sarNie Adult
oh becasue this past summer
my mom and cousins went to thailand to make a movie
and stopp at this place outside to eat and rest and they
saw him and that girl holding hands and hugging coming out from a
HOTEL!! haha

Oh yeah.. I heard that he had a girlfriend but didn't know that it was her..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I"ve also heard of Dr. Tom and I think that I've seen snipits of one of his movie, but not sure what it's about since I'm not into Hmong entertainment. I've never been into it and I'll never be.

What is it? Storyline?(since there seems to be 8 parts to it)
Do they all correlate to each other?
Pictures?

the only two Hmong movies that I saw and really liked were the ones with that singer Pov Thoj. I remember watching the first one that he did with Tsa Mee Xiong and then he did one with another where they both died at the end. He's really cute!

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I heard Dao Vwj was married? Does anybody know if this is true? I also heard that Nom Phaj plays a litttle in Dr. Tom 8 but he didn't even finish shooting with Dr. Tom and just went off to shoot another movie. Gosh now I starting to doubt Nom Phaj is an innocent actor.

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
Noj Paj and Mai Pou is only in it for a little scene where Dao
comes and asked them that didn't they die
and then they said no they were only acting i mean they didn't
even need to be in there lol

i think Dr. Tom's movie isn't like parts that goes together i think
its just going by 8 like how many he has done

Story Line:
he goes to thailand to find his long lost mom who gave him to their aunt becasue Dao was only born becasue his mom was ape but Dr.Tom
and so he goes back and stays with his uncle or dads friend
and falls inlove with their daughter but then he meets his step brother(he doesn't know yet though)
than he decided to help his brother find his dreamgirl which who is the n'el Dao likes...than he finds out that that dude that he was helping was his brother and likes his girl than he tries to not like the n'ek so his brother can have her and he just wants to meet his mom
than they enage n'ek with his brother
don't wanna spoil ending u can go watch it youself lol
srry if my summary was lame;p

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
Well... most of dr. tom's movie are pretty gay and lame but i think part 7 was pretty good. It's the one when he took his son to thailand and left him there. I thought that one was pretty cute and funny. Haven't seen part 8 yet but soon I will borrow it from someone... I hope. He's (dr. tom) is not very funny, I agree to that. Funny is bee monkey, noj phaj, and mai poo. lol!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think that allof the Dr.Tom movie is stupid...to me, some of his movie have good theme....and plus, nnow, his productions and movie are vey good. i am actually looking forward to any other movie that they make.....just my opinion........