Dreams and there meaning

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
i dont know but this one night i had dreams of snake
and to be specific like rattlesnake and garter snake i guess.
but they always bit me and everytime they do wake up...
after that i snooze again and still i dream about them biting me and i wake up
this happen on and on for 5 consecutive times and at the end i just stayed up lol
what do you think this means???

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I've heard that before from someone that if you dream about snakes that someone likes/loves you.
LOL my mom tells me that all the time. I didn't believe her until it actually came true on prom night when my date gave me a necklace and confessed that he liked me a lot. I was seriously freaking out lol, so I told him uhhh i'm sorry I never thought of anything more than friends with you. It was pretty sad, but I'm not the type to date someone that I consider a friend and even like a brother in his case since he's two years older but whatevers.

I'd laugh if one of your close girl friends confesses their like/love for you Cee :lol:.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
According to Boran lolz...from the boran lakorns that i watch...if you dream about a snake...that means that you are about to meet/see your true love! hahahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
According to Boran lolz...from the boran lakorns that i watch...if you dream about a snake...that means that you are about to meet/see your true love! hahahaha
lol yeah true. i guess it's like asian thing because i remember i had a dream of a snake once & i told my mom. She told me i was gonna get a boyfriend/find someone who loves me or whatever. too bad it didn't come true. :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
lol yeah true. i guess it's like asian thing because i remember i had a dream of a snake once & i told my mom. She told me i was gonna get a boyfriend/find someone who loves me or whatever. too bad it didn't come true.
hahaha yeah...i remember when i was younger...i wanted to dream about a snake...because i wanted a boifriend..lolz

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Maybe someone you know from your past live came and visit you. Could be a friend, a lover, brother. sister, etc.

Dreaming about a 'snake' doesn't always represent you meeting/seeing your soulmate/lover like in the lakorns. It has a lot of meaning to it.

Sometimes it has no meaning to it. You dream about snakes cus you went to the zoo and saw some snakes or you saw a snake somewhere and it kind of stuck in your mind and when you go to sleep ... you dream about it.