Duangta Sawan(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
kat looks old with all that make-up on. cant wait to see her in a new and challenging role. i think she'll make a good vilian lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent seen a twist like that in so long. in a way, itll be great change instead of the happily ever after ending. i know its not always good

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. is it really true? rome will get with kat at the end.. wow .. havent seen a drama like that in awhile.. eeek..

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ok. So I am very confused on who is playing N'ek. I thought Joy was, correct me if I am wrong. It's silly of me, but people keep on going back and forth on the N'ek role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ok. So I am very confused on who is playing N'ek. I thought Joy was, correct me if I am wrong. It's silly of me, but people keep on going back and forth on the N'ek role.
The n'ek is Joy Rinlanee. But story maybe turn a twisted ending.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
shiz... kat looks evil!! lol..
im excited for this lakorn..

n'ek = joy
n'rai = kat

but the story may twist to p'ek + n'rai instead of the usual p'ek + n'ek ..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah haven't seen a twisted ending lakorn like this before. But i hope it won't be like that since really wana Joy back to her n'ek situation.
I'm watching Kularb Rai Narm and its already disappointed me on Rome's character.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
rome needs some variety on his lakorns roles mostly he plays nice guy and rich guy i want to see him play sadistic roles flat out mean I need to see how bad I can hate him lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^seriously. its like he just takes on any role given to him..yes he has alot of lakorns in a year but most of them arent even good..i havent full watch his lakorn besides klien kaew cuz the rest are so BLAH and his roles are boring/dead..im tired of the channel giving him those gentlemen role. he need to be more picky