Duangta Sawan(Who & Who)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
it seems ike Kat character is going to out-shadow joy..
see, that was my impression when i started reading the earlier posts. wth. it's just like Kularb Rai Nam all over again, with n'rai getting all the focus--coincidentally it had Rome in there too, except i'm really liking that his character here is not a dumb guy that gives in to the n'rai all the time...

aw man, really hope Joy can come back with another lakorn as n'ek in the next year or 2...Meanwhile i will watch this.
Anyone subbing it???
Can someone give me a list of characters names/their relationships?

THaiMovieLover - thanks for the yt link!

jjinxx

awwwwwwwwwwww, i have to say, Rome and Joy's first appearance (all grown up) was so cute! they are so cute together! and he seems so in love with her!
i don't know what they did to Rome's hair but i'm loving it!
Joy's just gorgeous as usual, there's no way she's not ever pretty! <3 imo that's part of why she's such a good n'rai, cuz you know, most of the time n'ek has to be modest in beauty compared to the "bad girl" but Joy's beauty just can't be outshined.

at the same time it'll take time getting used to seeing Joy being so freaking nice again. lol

i also like seeing Namfon again! ^^

Kat looks a lot better w/o so much makeup on.

You know, it's kind of sad. One of the few p'ek who can fight off n'rai's "charm" yet he and n'ek don't end up together...? what the heck.

cecilia

Staff member
I feel so bad for Kat .. i know she's unreasonable as a child but as they grow up .. she's trying to adjust herself .. sure, she envy of Joy and her luxurious life but it's all b/c of Rome's fault. He keeps adding fuel to her ..

I hate how they treat her as well -- it's one reason why she takes thing to the next level.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, kats role is suppose to be more significant than joy thats why p'kai was trying to cast a-lsiters for the role like cherry-janie but they reject it

rome is so mean in here. hes usually the nice guy in all of his lakorns

Emileah

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I agree. Rome is always picking verbal fights with Kat. Especially when kat spilled juice on Joy scene. Rome pointed his finger at Kat right away and then went to tattle tell. I like Rome playing this type of role.

cecilia

Staff member
^i tell you .. the one need growing up is actually ROME not Kat .. he picks fight on her and her background so if i'm her, i would fight back as well. One thing i'm not sure is how the heck did Kat fall for him? b/c of the need to prove him wrong that she is better than him? i would say, KAT is much better than rome -- better move on and marry khun Chai instead of waiting around to prove someone who still stuck in time's mind.

Khun Chai's pretty lame for Kat, too. I agree that he's better for her than Lek though. I skimmed through the movie, and I'm still not sure why she falls for Lek. Maybe the same way Namfon's character was obsessed with Ken's in Sawan Biang?

jjinxx

^ that makes sense. in lakorn, there is usually someone in love with a person no one in their right mind would be in love with (namely the p'ek lol)

eh...I like watching Rome this way better

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to say I really like Rome in here. Its good that he likes Joy and not into Kat tricks. Don't like it when they make the p'ke stupid, plus I think he act horrible to Kat bc he knows how she is so hes not going to put up wit it.

cecilia

Staff member
i hate Kat today -- i think i wont' continue this anymore b/c i can't stand seeing her evil schemes. don't' feel sorry for her anymore but i still blame Rome for making her turn the way she is. instead of feeding her on anger, he could at least be nice to her so she'll wash herself into her shame when she realize the truth about herself.

jjinxx

I have to say I really like Rome in here. Its good that he likes Joy and not into Kat tricks. Don't like it when they make the p'ke stupid, plus I think he act horrible to Kat bc he knows how she is so hes not going to put up wit it.
that's what i love about Lek too! i don't think Pan(?) would change even if he was nice to her because she was bitter and jealous from when they were little. so i really appreciate Lek not being easily seduced by her, it's just not fun to watch a dumb p'ek, plus come on, it's like Pan(?) said: Ying Orn has everything a guy would want and she's sooo nice, why would Lek go for Pan?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't like Kat character i have to fast forward to her part i love Ying Orn and Lek they're so cute, i actually can
see Joy acting ability is back good as always from the long break not as n'ek but as n'rai. Hope to see more of her works
crying and weak role is awesome. By the way i have a feeling that this will end very sad
maybe Rome and Joy will die cos from the preview Joy got run over by Kat and Rome got shot.

jjinxx

^ well i'd rather have pra'nang die than live separated i guess. just doesn't make sense, specially since Lek doesn't love Pan at all

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Me too i rather have them die together its better that Rome won't end up with Kat, Pan is so seductive to all the guys
in here she's married to ying orn big brother but she still muck up with other boys and she is a slave of them but act
the same level as them. I think Pan will turn crazy at the end.

jjinxx

^ thanks! any more spoilers? cuz no subs for me so i'd love knowing as much of the storyline as possible. does she kill Ying Orn and Lek the way it looks like she does?

cecilia

Staff member
^i watched the old movie of Sarongpong, Aom's dad (Ah Pia) and (i forgot his name) but he played as Aff's dad in Wanida.
Pan shoot lek but he didn't die -- she went crazy and took off -- while driving/running away, she thought back of all the things everyone said and did to her .. the good and the bad -- so i guess, she feel regretful in a way and then drove off to her death. Ying Orn didn't die -- she's fine and dandy -- however, CHAI YAI went crazy after Pan's death and die b/c he loves her too much! Ter also learn the truth too lol