Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

^ LOL how would Kob be in her lakorn remake?, and they are probably going to put newbies anyways
:loool: i can imagine them going up to her. "kob. we don't see anyone else suited for the role. can you be the nang'ek for the remake of the lakron you already starred in?"

if they're going to choose a young pra'ek, he'll need to pair with a very young looking nang'ek. i forget the girl's name. damn, but she look like a younger version of pat n. & noon w.

no vee. i can't stand the dude's acting.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
you means TAEW? but she can't since this lakorn is for CH7. i think CH3 has a better variety of new generations. they should make CH3 do the remake of this lakorn and Bansaithong as well.

lol. kob in her own remake?! that's halarious. but could be possible? lol. just kidding. but i can't think of anyone suited for her role from CH7 :( *sighs.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am glad that ch7 is remaking this instead of ch3. But ch3 does seem to have newbies that are actually super young looking. Ja from Awayjee See Chompoo, but she looks too cute to play a tough girl in the second life. Taew is also too adorable. hmmm.... Kob can't do a remake of this lakorn that she had already stared in, you can tell she is old. Not as in old old, but too old for the role.

it would just be amusing to see kob again. if she has a daughter who happens to also be an actress, girl should do all the kob remakes. :lol: j/k.

yes. taew. she looks very young. i don't think her acting is as good as kob's, but maybe it has improved by now. she looks very young. & yeah, i don't think ja can look mean and vindictive. i want someone who is young looking (but also can pull a slightly older look with hair & make-up) and have acting skills along the lines of noon w. & kob s.

i can only think of taew atm.

and i'm unfamiliar with who belongs with which channel. :huh:

i really liked this lakorn, although man, pra'eg was SO old. :lol:

solin

sarNie Adult
It would be better if CH3 remake this once because they have a more large choice of n'ek but also a p'ek who answered to the cast.
I agree CH7 actors are quite limited for this remake.
The only one I could see as p'ek is Por since he is old enough (but not too much) and has a good acting.
As for n'ek I really don't see because I think there is lot of actresse who could match the role if they were better actresse.
Maybe Pinky or Kwan ? young and good acting enough ! But I don't really hope so because I can't see them in this role in a way lol.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
kwan and por n would be better than kwan and vee. if they pick weir, they can do like they did with new in his ghost lakorn with jui, white hair...

fun

Expired Sarnie
kwan and por n would be better than kwan and vee. if they pick weir, they can do like they did with new in his ghost lakorn with jui, white hair...
lmao white hair. hehehehe i can work with that though those white wigs always seem to bother me. :lol:

Mann

Pantip people are saying Por Nattuwat is in here, but nothing on the Nang Aek. I think Por would be good for the role.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Por N is perfect :yahoo:
I hope the n'ek is someone I like....like Mo :p
If it's Sammie then bye bye not watching :rolleyes:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG that's awesome news than...... i loved the movie, the cast, and especially the SONG!!!! Kob played her part really well.... i hope that no younger star gets to play on there (especially Kwan.... no offense)..... hey i dont mind if they put KOB on again, lol she'll do a great job on it....... Weir or Por would be an okay pra'eak

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I just like searched up the old version of this lakorn with Kob and Tua. Now, I remebered I saw this way back in the days. But wasn't sure if I ever finished it or not! That version got me tearing up. Hahaha. I would love to see Por N and Yui J pair up. I think they would make the perfect pairing for this. Por N does look quite old. And since this lakorn has the n'ek being reborn to the 2nd gen, Yui would be perfect! She looks really young!​
'

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
if n'ek is pancake again, i definitely woundn't see the remake one. other one is ok.
aum p has a baby face. i'd like to see her.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's unlikely they will have her in the remake...

hopfully, n'ek is cute and good! i dont mind por n. he's a good actor!!! he'll do well. vee not a fan of, wier is okay but not old enough...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch 7 has tons of p'ek :rolleyes:
Since this lakorn suppose to have an older way older p'ek the best choice is definitely Por N B) . But If they want to over look Por -_- my bet is on either Wier :rolleyes: or Vee . Actually, Vee is okay somehow I'm back to liking him again :p but Weir? over promotion -_-

As for the n'ek? Anyone would be fine. There's alot of gurls to choose from ^_^
:lol: I want Por N, I miss him on screen! NO Vee. For the n'ek I dont kno who I want.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I want to see Tik ehehe is he one of those that doesn't have contract with any channel? Well if can't, my next pick would be Sornram I think he can play as a late 30s early 40s P'ek. He did it in Daoprasook. just add the glass and wear suit all the time.

Ok now the girl... hmmm putting on my thinking cap... how about Kat English? I haven't seen her for awhile.