Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
p'hoy's song he released a while back fits dis lakorn too lol "gor phor rao bpit fai, rao ja dum meuan gan" LOL
LMAO. :lol: That is something!

MUAHAHA.. Mai's 'TOH JOOP' plan was so funny when he acted out the plan to Pong ^^

so --- he rawr her -- it should have been a willing .. it's all Oh and Pang's fault
:angry:

the picture on the door :rolleyes:

hahha.. Pong's so funny when he goes 'HEAVEN'S WAITING' as they head to the island :loool:

Can't wait til tomorrow episode .. Loving this lakorn so so much :wub:
Gaspps......! he did!!?! :eek: :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
uhh..ep8..thought it turned into a bondage movie for a moment there :ph34r: The tables turned quick... Exact and ch7 should do more collaborations like this. It's a win.

My favorite line of the day:

Pong: Krai ma cheer nee, wa.

LULZ

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. i thought it's going to be like the spoiler --- i expect that .. but man, i was wrong .. at least, she was okay next morning :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
what????? nooooooo
yeah...
they were about to do it, then Oh & Fang's character came in and interrupted the whole thing...Noodum got mad at Tutiya and slapped him..he got pissed and "R" her...

but the funny thing to me...she didn't freak like a lot of nang'eks in other lakorns..but of course... they do like each other...hehehe....

i'm getting excited for tomorrow's episode...

BTW...anyone know how many episodes there will be???
edit edit: i subbed my fave part from episode 7...^_^

Dum Karm Episode 07 - shoe scene[Eng]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXtjOxNZ7l8

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh! That was so funny at the mall where she paged him and then came on the pager and started crying about why he left her for a transvestite! LOLs. She's so adorable.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it was soo cute and funny up to the point where he rawr her, then it became funny again. but when she was holding pong in her arms, all i could think about was how big his head was, and that it covers all of her lol. even though oh and pang ruined tangmo/pong's moment, i thought it was so sweet when oh decided to chase after her, give her his jacket and carry her too <3 and it was funny when his mother and father came into the room the day after LOL. ahahh he even kidnapped her to an island^^

Mann

dang the rawr ruin the comedy spirit for me but then it got funny again lol.. but i felt bad for mo when he did that.. he finally got his revenge haha. but i can't wait for the next part when mo faints & he worrys about her lol i was like she pregnant already? wonder whats wrong

cecilia

Staff member
Mannie, i thought the same too .. but it's IMPOSSIBLE .. unless he have sperminate seed or something .. LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it was soo cute and funny up to the point where he rawr her, then it became funny again. but when she was holding pong in her arms, all i could think about was how big his head was, and that it covers all of her lol. even though oh and pang ruined tangmo/pong's moment, i thought it was so sweet when oh decided to chase after her, give her his jacket and carry her too <3 and it was funny when his mother and father came into the room the day after LOL. ahahh he even kidnapped her to an island^^
LMAO his head really is huge lol aw dat was cute as hell though when he "woke up" and they hugged

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG no!!! I thought it was gonna be a willing scene. I watched up to the part where Pang and the other guy ran in.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i never thought they would put a r-scene in here lol! dey should've juz made it a willing scene since it looked like it was supposed to be like dat anyways hahaha! but i cant wait to see da next episodes! seems like mo will be fainting and stuff! wonder if she's pregnant 0_o but dat seems a bit too fast! dey juz did it like da night before den bammmm, she;s pregnant lol, kinda unbelievable

little

sarNie Adult
it's getting good. maybe the fainting part. it's just seem so fast if she was pregnant. maybe the story like it's been 1-2 months past by so the story goes by faster.

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. Pang's so funny .. using the term 'bodyslam' to bring up why did they do it :loool:

Pong's dad is now playing the game along with Pong to stall the DIVORCE process ..