Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

cecilia

Staff member
LOL .. it'was a willing off camera, that's why Mo didn't cry like typical n'ek who got r during the aftermath scene :lol: I'm over it already.

mai's the worst SECRET KEEPER -- HIM and BUATONG sure suite each other well LOl

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O I thought I was going to be a willing they change it to R wth; I was working out and watching it and then sudde3nly i realize it was an R I almost had a muscle spasm like wth o_O

Edit; you know I like Oh and Pang's pair lol they are really cute lol x3 Pang

sarNie Egg
what happen to Tangmo?? the way she talks is so annoying! It's like she can't move her mouth/lips fully. Maybe too many botox aroung her mouth.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i thought it was cute at the island when pong went to sleep right next to tangmo. hmmm sad to see tangmo cry, but pong's dad keeps me laughing. i can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah, it's sad. Call me cold-hearted though, but I feel more annoyance than sympathy for her. I didn't consistently watch every episode, but her turning into a crybaby seems OOC for me. I thought she was more hard-core than that. She didn't cry after the R scene, but she cried b/c she thought he didn't love her? B/c of what Pang tells her? Those words are not God, my dear.

Edit: Oh, and even if he didn't love her, crying about that vs not crying over losing your virginity...by force...is just petty..imho.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Pong needs to just tell her that he loves her already. Geeezz..... and why did Mai have to say that to Pang on the island. Can't wait til tomorrow. PONG IS SUPER HOT!!!! He should have more lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
today episode is SO STUPID .. wasting the WHOLE EPISODE, trying to save his mom .. and nothing has been achieve, waste of my sleep, i should just let the mom suffer and skip this episode LOl

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i thought today episode was okay. but i was more focused on the surrounding, the place they held the mom captive seems to be the same place in the lakorn that pang was also in, with pepper and ann, Maya Pissawas.....wait, Oh was in there too right?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought today episode was okay. but i was more focused on the surrounding, the place they held the mom captive seems to be the same place in the lakorn that pang was also in, with pepper and ann, Maya Pissawas.....wait, Oh was in there too right?
lol yea p'oh was in it and every tina mentions dat lakorn my ears blow out steam LOL

onahc

sarNie Elites
what is the name of the song they keep playing? it sounds like ice saranyu. Oh yeah Bpang kept saying BODY SLAM, LOL!!!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ the song is called “Ter Ying Ngao, Chan Ying Jep ( The more you’re lonely, the more I hurt)” (thanx lyn) and yes onahc it is indeed Ice..
there's not much actor who sounds like him lol

so Dum Kum fan so i juz go ahead and skip the lastest episode??

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Love epi 8..I knew that they were going to trick us and make us think that it is a willing scene but they turn it into a R Scene to make us all so happy and some mad.
Love Pong and Tangmo together. Does anyone feel goosebumps whenever there is like a cute scene of Pong and Tangmo together or of Oh and Pang together. I don't know but whenever there are the chemistry parts I feel goosebumps funni me.

cecilia

Staff member
^ the song is called “Ter Ying Ngao, Chan Ying Jep ( The more you’re lonely, the more I hurt)” (thanx lyn) and yes onahc it is indeed Ice..
there's not much actor who sounds like him lol

so Dum Kum fan so i juz go ahead and skip the lastest episode??
I say skip it ..
even if you did, you wont' miss much ..
it mostly on the mother and mo's rescue team LOl

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha I think I'm loving Pang more in the lakorn than Tangmo. It seems weird because Tangmo acting is a little weird and iffy at some parts... Pang is doing bad too but I think she's slightly better than Mo a bit -.-" but Pong and Oh are doing good... Oh more than Pong though

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
p'oh comes off perdy natural in anything :D i like pong in here though he makes me laugh lol even though da script got stupid