Dung Duang Haruethai

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^^ Pinky's a trillion times better than UGLY pancaked-face girl :( She acts too sissy and like she's cute but not n'eak material either. All the good n'eaks that Khun Deang doesn't promote should go to CH3 since CH3 promotes ALL their n'eaks, NOT only their special pick.

I'm starting to NOT like Khun Deang...
Dang, you hate Pancake huh? I'm okay with Pancake and as for Pinky, she's pretty and decent in acting so I don't mind much that Pinky is promoted because she actually deserves it. ^_^ Actually, Ch. 3 doesn't promote all of their nang'akes, usually the same ones like Janie. How many lakorns of Janie came out this year alone? Plenty. Plus, in Ch. 3, they flip flop their nang'akes and nang'rais way too much.

I just can't manage to finish Pinky's lakorns because I find them dumb. The ones that came out this year were, Tida Satan, a fantasy lakorn that um, wasn't that great, then we have the one with Oil which was so boring, and then Nong Miew which I couldn't finish due to Cee. Gee, I missed out on every Pinky lakorn this year. :huh: Well, okay I watched them but mostly skimmed though. The one with Weir, sure ratings would be great due to the popular collaborations within the storyline and two, a fantasy lakorn but is it going to be good? I don't know, maybe not. A lot of Dida's fantasy lakorns I find senseless but perhaps that's just me. ;)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yup, I love the era but the wardrobe they're wearing aren't attractive especially Kwan's red dress, it's so plain. If they were trying to make Kwan stand out, they failed badly because even Rotmay's dress is prettier and more appealing to the eyes.

maijune

SarNie Adult
after seeing the teaser i can't wait to watch it...it looks interesting and it seems like they add more characters to this one...nok as example...what role is she playing? is she the girl who like vier?...older version don't have other women besides n'ek and the other jao ying who end up with n'ek's brother...if you know what i mean....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhh the kissing scene love that...
iono to me i kinda like new with that long hair...but yeah he looks drunk

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Alright everyone, the Countdown has begun here at Sarn for this lakorn! ^_^

9 More Days

I totally love the teaser, so intense and so many lovely scenes. :p

CTR

The Realist guy here period
^^ Yepp :p I'm anti-pancake...

This lakorn looks really interesting!!! It looks somewhat medieval...no offence, New looks drunk again...
King Arthur and the Knights of Camelot;well, the Thai version. hehe. J/K lol. I want to give it a try to see how it goes. Look interesting like you said.

sarN

sarNie Granny
in dat scene where dat big scary guy is walking toward Kwan i bettcha it a dream lol cuz i dont' remember any battle scene involve the N"K at risk but the P'k kingdom was known to be a cruel & inhumane place where they punish their prisoner by/torturing the living hello out of them dat why the P'k bride run off cuz she thought the rumor was true about the kingdom ( it was just rumor since the kingdom was on the mountain and so near by kingdom think their ppl is barbaric ) so im guess dat scene there oould be Kwan dreaming how their king will be like .

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the description ja Sarn. It's been so long, I don't even remember the storyline anymore.

8 More Days everyone. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But I did notice that this version has more direct interaction between the leads versus the last one, quite boring. :huh: