Dung Duang Haruethai

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Num Sornram fits this role and lakorn alot his acting sure make it good... Weir his still new and not the best at acting the character of peak in DDHRT suppose to be mean and funny at same time I would like to see num play the 2nd version again haha with young neak...Weir doesn't have the prince looking lol

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i actually think Weir is doing a good job. =] Kwan's hair really annoys me in the lakorn. but overall im loving it =]

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i think his name is new? but yeah that dude that was in kasanaka? he reminds me of Num. lol does anyone see this too?
OMG i thought i would be the only person who saw that!! LOL. yeah, he reminded me of num(sornram) sometimes....maybe that's y im starting to like new *blush* even thoughtmy mother and sister are trying to make me NOT like him.......but i thought he was pretty cool playing this role. i think new suits the more fierce, louder role...

LOL...someone said something about the older version clothes right?LOL. yeah, it's BADDDDD!!!(esp the head) lol. kinda more to the middle-eastern kinda style...the new version is europish(so pretty!!)

even though i would love if sornram is the pra'ek in this version as well XD but weir does kinda fit this role...i think this set of cast is good....except the props...anyone notice the first episode where kwan woke up and tricked the other girl(servant) to wear her clothes? anyone notice that th clothes hanger is modern? nicely shaped wood with a metal hook just like the ones we use these days....LOL.and the fact that kwan's hair changes from one color to another...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeap! New looks a lot like P'Num Sornram..and also Beam Kawee Tanjararak...ehehee...it's like from one angle he looks like Num and the next he looks like P'Beam...

maijune

SarNie Adult
i think that nat can act or fit the role better because she seemed stronger in the old version...she didn't cried like what kwan does...everytimes view play something on kwan she cried...we all should know that jao ying takseeka suppose to be very intelligent and strong and also beauty(that's the reason why jao luang runksimun went to her kingdom just to take a look at her, to see if the rumors were true) ..but kwan sometimes don't have that in her...you guys know what i mean...but anyway i liked it so far...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I think I like both version's costume....the difference was that in Num and Nat's version the outfits were a bit differentiated cause Rungsiman's people wore their outfits more like Eastern Arabicish...while in this new version...all of the three kingdom's costumes are more Europeanish like what someone said before...as for the actor's ability...I think Wier is doing a great job of portraying a gentle sensitive hearted prince with a serious and mean facade on the outside and while I agree with someone above about how Princess Tessica is not suppose to be whiny and crying a lot I still think Kwan does a good princess role...and about her hair changing colors...it might be because of the lighting that makes her hair change color...have your hair never changed color when your inside and then you go outside into the bright sun? I don't know just wanted to throw in my two pennies on that subject....

luvnry

sarNie Egg
So far the show is living up to its hype. Hopefully it continue to do so. As for Kwan's hair color, I actually don't mind the changing in the hair color because all you have to imagine is that the lighting from the sun or in a room does that to her hair and it couldn't be helped. :p

As for the comment by maijune, It's a little to early to judge.

madzyvandy

sarNie Egg
I think I like both version's costume....the difference was that in Num and Nat's version the outfits were a bit differentiated cause Rungsiman's people wore their outfits more like Eastern Arabicish...while in this new version...all of the three kingdom's costumes are more Europeanish like what someone said before...as for the actor's ability...I think Wier is doing a great job of portraying a gentle sensitive hearted prince with a serious and mean facade on the outside and while I agree with someone above about how Princess Tessica is not suppose to be whiny and crying a lot I still think Kwan does a good princess role...and about her hair changing colors...it might be because of the lighting that makes her hair change color...have your hair never changed color when your inside and then you go outside into the bright sun? I don't know just wanted to throw in my two pennies on that subject....

^ totally agree with what you said.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i haven't seen it but in the teaser it look like there goin be lots of phycial contact the old version there was NONE LOL .......

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Just finished watching epi 3....I loved the part when Weir started singing to Kwan in the cave...he sounded so good...I just realized the song Weir sang is similar to the old version's song...the melody and the lyrics are very similar but a bit different to be an entirely different song from the old one...I just love it...I can't wait and hope that this version has the one scene where praek takes nangek the top of a mountain and both start whistling the theme song to each other....and other scene that was in epi three was when praek tricked nangek into playing cards with him and nangek obviously won but Weir was like he won because he got three kings and two jacks and nangek said how could you win if i have two kings and two queens and praek was like well i have three kings and nangek was like no you only have two kings and praek was like I'm the third king....LOL that was funny

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for that lil summary there toon...

i finally watched this and i like it so far...yeah kwan's hair is annoying....but i'm falling for new...maybe its his character or something ...but yeah i like it...vier seems stiff with his character...is his character suppose to be like that or its him?

maijune

SarNie Adult
so ep 3 already have the scene that they playing cards...so they already get to his palace? because in the older version they play cards when they already get to his palace...just curious because i haven't watch ep 3...no one has upload ep 3 yet....

and thanks for ep 3 summary...

Yep :p But it's not the main Palace...

OMG Rotmay is totally adorable...it's funny how whenever the Prince makes her cry, he looks really guilty and stuff. I don't like the looks of episode 4. It looks like they'll get mad at each other again. Aww :( They didn't kiss due to Meena. Ugh! Is there any lakorn that actually let them kiss BEFORE the n'rai shows up?

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i just watched ep 3. OMG i love the song!! esp the intro!! when the piano played!! *faints* LOL. but they should have let new sing too(even though he's not from gasik) but new's voice is pretty good as well(i just saw a video of him singing live, opening song of kasanak)

*off topic*
did new wongsakorn sing the opening song(guy's one) in kasanaka?? cos his voice sounded like the one who sang the opening song....
*back to the topic*

this version is sooo cute!! the second couple(new and rodmay)!! (ahem ahem, personally bias.LOL) but i liked weir and kwan cos weir LOOKS SOOOOOO CUTE when he's teasing kwan!! LOL. but i thought weir smiles too much though...he's supposed to be more "harder to open his heart" kinda thing....but oh well, if they actually made his version like the old version, i dun think teenagers nowadays would like it.

i was watching the older version with my mother, and we were both sooo surprised at how "scary" the fights/bickering are in the older version. even my mother said this "how can they ever love each other in the end? look at the tone and the words they use to insult each other!!"

and i also notice that they dun have much contact...while the new version, weir always "tak-ung" (cute wat of saying, taking advantage.LOL) of kwan...he kept on touching her.LOL

numfon

sarNie Adult
i feel like this lakon was filmed really quickly, so that ch7 could rake their ratings back. usually.. Polyplus is decent about the little details in their lakons. however, there are quite a few 'stupid' flaws in this lakon. i call them stupid flaws because it wouldn't happen if they spent a little more time working on this lakon. first off, they didn't really set a specific setting for the lakon. is it supposed to be modern or not? i thought it was set in the old times when they had sword fights.. but then when Kwun was trying to make her mother take her medication, she was like "krao nee tong kaw chai mook nom noi na ka" or something along those lines. i didn't know the slang "mook" existed back in the days. LOOL

the scripts.. the dialogues.. the terms they use are so messy. the pronouns.. "ka/jao (ka=i/jao=you)" then "khun/pom (khun=you/pom=i [m.])" ?!? if you speak fluent thai, you'd understand what i'm saying.

anyway.. i admit that i'm nitpicking on this version because it's such a classic.. i know that it would be soooooooo much better if they spent a little more time on the production... and i'm glad that Dida didn't make this lakon. :p the scenery is great. i'm surprised because they filmed everything in Thailand, right? so props to them. other than that, the costumes are pretty.. i like the costumes in both versions.. they're both pretty in different ways. Kwan is a great Jaoying... a bit weaker than Nat, but I guess they want Jaoying Tuksika to be a tad bit softer this time. I know for sure that their aiming on the teenage group of audience.. that's why they chose Kwan and Vier, have lots of physical contacts between the main characters, and made the lakon softer, while the other version was MUCH more serious and barely focused on the couple.

LMAO at the "three kings" scene. that was the best. Kid pai dai!! :lol:!!

the second couple is REALLY cute too! i love how their SO different, yet they're so attracted to each other. i think the second couple in this version are able to attract the audience's attention more than the second couple in the last version. Hell, even the THIRD couple are cute (Grawan+Benly)! I don't remember Meena's character, though. i think they added her, right? i have a feeling that she's gonna hook up when Rachit. ^^

How did they do the snow scene? It looks like the snowballs are done by computer graphic, though.

anyhoo.. yeah.. I like this version too.. aside from the flaws that make me frown everytime i spot them onscreen. lol

I so agree :) And for the snow scene, I think they'd probably spray-painted the scenery or otherwise got up to the north and "mae kaning" or snow hails might have formed for the scene. Not sure :p but I'll ask my friend if you want :)