Dung Duang Haruethai

xOxOmickY

sarNie Egg
I didn't go throw all the pages, but can anyone please tell me what the title means...

i just barely finished this lakorn yesterday... and OMG, KILL ME... this is a good lakorn, i've seen better ones but Weir has totally taken my heart!

Are there any new news? I just recently came back to watching lakorn again, i've been behind for too LONG!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't go throw all the pages, but can anyone please tell me what the title means...

i just barely finished this lakorn yesterday... and OMG, KILL ME... this is a good lakorn, i've seen better ones but Weir has totally taken my heart!

Are there any new news? I just recently came back to watching lakorn again, i've been behind for too LONG!
I think the tittle mean You are the Star of my Heart. That's what I read before. Yess this is a good lakorn and I love it. I love Weir in here. This is the only series that I love of Wier. He looks so hott with Kwan. Love them both so much. I would love to see them in a lakorn together again. Many fans are still waiting to see them together.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I tried watching it, I just don't feel the chemistry with him and Kwan...I really like him with Pinky, maybe that's why it's hard for me to watch him with anyone else

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping I can organize this thread

i didnt either. the remake was cute i like the storyline but it's just kwan. she has no emotional in her acting...
the feelings arent there plus the way she talks bothers me. she'se not opening her mouth; talking through her teeth...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i didnt either. the remake was cute i like the storyline but it's just kwan. she has no emotional in her acting...
the feelings arent there plus the way she talks bothers me. she'se not opening her mouth; talking through her teeth...
I mean, I like Kwan normally, it's just not with Weir...sometimes, when she doesn't have chemistry with someone, I don't watch her stuff...but I do like her as an actress

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I am going to watch this weekend ka. Weir looks so handsome here. Love him in riding outfits!!

So - please organize this one too. You are really good at it. :clap:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I am going to watch this weekend ka. Weir looks so handsome here. Love him in riding outfits!!

So - please organize this one too. You are really good at it. :clap:
Thanks, I will , I'm hoping I can, and I will start on it as soon as I finish in Pbom Ruk Roy Adeed, cuz that thread is over 300 pages long...this one won't take any time, really...the shorter threads are easier...but it's all fun to me, cuz I'm weird, and I like to organize things.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
When you get to this thread and find a really handsome foto of Weir in the riding outfit - can you please PM me? I really do like him in the riding boots. HOT! :drool:

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished reading the thread... lovin this lakorn so much.. lovin the couple so much.. I'm trying to hardsub this lakorn finish the softsub already.. thinking to hardsub or not.... collecting pics too... try to look videos behind the scene but all link posted here not working...huhuh too bad... anybody have plz contact me... I want this lakorn collection to be perfect for my hard disk.. heheh.. it must be hard coz it from 4 years ago..

Asy

sarNie Immature
I only on episode 2 now. I feel like to complain about everything; but Weir was deadly handsome here!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sigh, i remember being so infatuated with p'veir and p'kwan in here.. they were so adorable <3 missing this lakorn now :(

Asy

sarNie Immature
Just finished ep9. My God, this lakorn is getting annoying to me. Both pra eks are arrogant and both nang eks are stupid. Still love Weir though. I'll try to finish this lakorn by the end of this weekend. I'm stuck with this lakorn for almost a month now!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't know why but i started rewatching this with my grandma again. She loved this lakorn the first round and she still adores it the 2nd round. I'm surprised i forgot so much of this lakorn and most importantly how good Weir looks here. He had the young, boyish look here, now he looks different. Weir was the most handsome in this lakorn, i don't like his hair nowadays. His chemistry was so great here with Kwan, it was probably because Kwan dislikes him in real life, usually in they don't get along offscreen the onscreen chemistry is sizzling.