Emmi's Art

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aw emmi, all ur artworks are lovely. I especially love the Fai chone saeng banner and of course weir and pancake...... :wub:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aw, Em, you're really getting back into PS-ing! :D
I still can't get enough of the Pat & Por banner (in bed) Heehee.
& of course, Weir & Pan (my morning greeting from you on FB) Heehee.
Keep them coming EM!

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
thanks thip & noy

here are some recent-ER ones hahahah, thank god for dead week before finals. gives me sooo much free time.

Pancake:

Pancake & Tle:

Taew & Por:

&& of course, my all time favorite actress!!:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Those are really cute!
Love the blending on Tle&Pan, Taew&Por & Kwan!
Keep up the good work EM! :)

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
thanks girls :)

a few more but this will prolly be it until after finals. I had fun during dead week though hahah.

Simple ones... I'm into simple things now days.... but they do look decent.
Pat Napapa:

Pinky & Aof... I don't really like the brown one... I had a brain fart and didn't know what to do hahaha.

GauxBingx

sarNie Egg
wow amazing. you got some talent there.
Do you mind making be a sig and avatar set. I would like one with Kwan and Taew. I don't have any pictures nor color or design in mind, so please feel free to design it however you want. thanks

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
wow amazing. you got some talent there.
Do you mind making be a sig and avatar set. I would like one with Kwan and Taew. I don't have any pictures nor color or design in mind, so please feel free to design it however you want. thanks

thanks ladies :)

@ AhGen, sorry it took me a while to respond. I am busy with finals but yes I can make you a banner and avatar. I wasn't sure what you were looking for; them separate or together so I have 3 sets here for you to choose from. Same idea on all of them but 2 are of just one or the other and one has them both. I hope it's what you wanted. If not well... I'm a beginner so I'm sorry :) lol but there are other talented people here who make some way better then I do, so don't feel pressured to use them.

Taew Set:

Kwan Set:

Taew and Kwan together set: