Emmi's Art

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
those are pretty!! i love the one of pat and art, i feel like Art looks good with everyone he pairs up with <3

about art I agree! He has done good with everyone that I've seen him with so far. I must say he has done the best with pat though in my opinion. I'm about to watch the one he did with Namfon so I still have my options open hahhaha.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not a pat's fan but hey, she looks perfect with art... makes me want to watch their lakorn...
of course, i love the kwan's artwork. i should collect.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHH!! Grate <3 he's a hottie. love your artwork with him.

i do like him with Pat, but i can't decide who i like him with the most. GOSH, i might have to say me lol. jk.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Emmi, ur new artworks are great! I still have yet to learn how to make those rounded borders.....its so confusing reading the tutorial from soompi LOL

forgot to ask...Emmi, what did you use for The kwan banner, the picture in the letter one?

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
@ sajenna: feel free to take whatever you like. I'm glad you like them.

@RR: I must say I feel like he might just be best with me too hahahah

@Thip: I used photoshop for that one.

Overall thanks for all the great comments. I'm glad you liked my work. Will be sharing more soon :)

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
oh lol the font is called skaterdudes and after I everything was finished I just painted some swirls and splats on it to make it look more fancy

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow.. ur artworks improved lots!!! lookin really nice ^_^..
keep up the great work.. im loving the kwan & rita ones.. XD

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
oh wow.. ur artworks improved lots!!! lookin really nice ^_^..
keep up the great work.. im loving the kwan & rita ones.. XD
thanks! it's all the helpful tutorials here and other different sites. Plus photoshop is way better then GIMP so it isn't me thats better it's the program hahah