Everlasting Tears of Love - Short FF - COMPLETE.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Everlasting Tears of Love
by: huajaikaungtur

credit:TubbyTinker

credit:Jeeja

credit:ManhiaThao

Thanks to All Poster/Banner Creators:)

Characters:
Bie Sukrit
Mark Parin
Best Chanidapa
Peung Kunya

I loved him with all my heart but he only saw me as a friend. If you knew the person that you liked didn’t like you, would you give up or keep trying? It hurts to know that. We’ve shared many memories together that will be remembered forever by me and maybe him. All he sees now that’s standing in my place is a cardboard cut-out that says “Old Friend.”
These tears that I cry are just because of him. If he really loved me, he wouldn’t make these tears of mine happen.
These are the everlasting tears of love.

Coming Soon!

Author of Everlasting Tears of Love:
I'm planning to make this fanfic, not short, not long, but medium. haha.
it's not going to be so short like 5 chapters, but it's not going to be so long like 20 chapters...
so it's medium. haha :)
thanks.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
this is interesting, update me. i love the cast and the posters are beautiful. the 2nd one is so sorrowful and sad, very heartbreaking.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Short Chapter One :))

Chapter One: High School Love
Point of View: Best

I wish I could become a piece of grass. Although, I’ll be stepped on, cut, eaten, drowned by rain, blazed by the sun, and pulled out of the ground, I would feel better than how I feel everyday now.
It’s all because of him. That’s why I feel like this. I’m so blind to have fallen in love with him because he doesn’t even love me back.
“Let’s just be friends.” he said over and over in my head like a broken record. Pulling my knees to my chest, all I could hear was my heart beating. It passed one year and we still haven’t seen each other.
I miss him. I want to hug him. I want to see him. But I can’t. His heart belongs to someone else’s.
Maybe there’ll be one day this broken heart of mines will be mended by a special someone.

One year later.
A fresh new day.
Today’s my job interview for SwirlDesigns, a designing company who designs clothes. I’ve always wanted to be a designer and today that dream was going to be accomplished, I hope. My job interview was about in 30 minutes, so I decided to go get some coffee. Walking into Shinyy Café, which I‘ve never ever gone in before, I took in the sweet aroma of coffee in the morning. I loved that scent. I sat myself down on a chair looking at the menu on the table.
“What would you like?” a person standing next to me asked. I put down the menu looking up at the person.
“Best?” he asked. Did he know me? I couldn’t quite remember him though. Stranger Danger. I cleared my throat. He did look handsome but I don’t recall meeting him before.
“Do I…know you?” I asked. He chuckled sitting down on the seat across from me.
“Of course, you don’t remember?” he asked. I shook my head. Not ringing a bell. I don’t know this creeper.
“Hmm…what should I say..?” he mumbled under his breath. He was wasting my time. I needed my coffee.
“Aren’t you a waiter? I need my coffee.” I said as I put up the menu seeing if there was anything good to eat.
“Remember this? Marky Marky?” he asked. I froze putting the menu down so that all I could see before me was him.
“Mark? Mark Parin?” I asked with a it’s-really-you tone.
“Yes, geesh, slowpoke.” Mark spoke with a grin. I smiled. We had a memorable past together. He was my high school crush. In high school, he was basically, the nice guy hottie. That embarrassing day….

-------------------------------------------
“Where’s Sarina?” I asked walking over to my friend, Toey. We were in Classroom 12 waiting for Sarina. She said that she had important news to tell us. Unfortunately, where was she?
“I don’t know. Although, she’s probably talking to other friends. Today is the last day of freshman year.” Toey replied. I scanned the room for Sarina but I couldn’t see her. All I could see were tons of people hugging and chatting. The teacher was sitting on the desk with his feet on the table.
“Her yearbook’s on her desk.” Toey spoke texting someone on her cell phone.
“I didn’t sign hers yet. Be right back.” I said to Toey as I skipped over to Sarina’s desk and plopped down on the seat.
“Aha, she didn’t get any signatures yet. She’s too shy.” I spoke opening to the first signature page. I stared at the blank page, the wrote down:

We have to meet each other during the break. I’ll miss you so much. You’re cuteness and awesome outfits. I love you so much, you little munchkin. By the way, remember to call me. Love you.
-Best Chanidapa : ]

Smiling at what I wrote, I skipped back to Toey.
“What did you write?” Toey asked applying blush to her cheeks.
“Just stuff.” I answered sitting on the desk beside her. I looked around the room until my gaze stopped at the door. Everyone else in the room, even the teacher, stared at the door as…..
Mark, the hottest freshman, walked into the room.
Suddenly, everything in the room froze and it was only me and Mark.
“Best…I…love you.” Mark spoke. His beautiful lips blurting out every word.
“Me, too!” I screamed back as he walked closer…and closer…to me.
Back to reality…
“Who are you talking to?” Toey asked me as I snapped out of my daydreaming.
“Nothing.” I answered. Gazing back to Mark, I realized that he had just sat down in Sarina’s seat.
“Why is he sitting in Sarina’s seat?” I asked Toey.
“I don’t know..” Toey answered. Right then, Sarina ran over to us.
“Why is Mark sitting in your seat?” Toey asked Sarina.
“Oh…that. We switched seats because he wants to switch to sit closer with his friends.” Sarina remarked.
“SWITCHED SEATS?” I yelled. Staring back at Mark again, he was reading something inside. My message! Was he reading what I just wrote?
“Best! Best Chanidapa!” Mark spoke with a firm voice. Everyone stared at me. .
“You’re face is red, Best.” Sarina spoke as Toey and Sarina were staring at my apple red face.
“Are you Best?” Mark asked standing up. He faced me with his striking adorable eyes. I nodded slowly scared of what he would do. Would he hit me? Get me in trouble? Right then, it felt like I peed in my pants. Ewww, nasty. Suddenly, I looked up seeing him, just inches away. His breath smelling like cotton candy. I gulped.
“Y-yes.” I answered looking to my left to see if my friends were going to help.
“What do you want?” Sarina asked Mark.
“Nothing, your friend is the one who wants me.” Mark spoke. He stood up straight running his fingers through his hair.
“What? What do you mean?” Sarina asked. Toey and I shyly looked at each other.
“B-best wrote something in Mark’s yearbook.” Toey spoke.
“Fine. I’ll admit that I wrote in your yearbook, but I didn’t mean it. I thought it was Sarina’s yearbook.” I remarked.
“I’m keeping my eyes on you.” Mark spoke walking away.
“But this is the last day of school.” I spoke loudly.
“So. I’ll follow you…everywhere. You got yourself a stalker.” Mark said as he walked out of the room with a chuckle. I stood there dumbfounded and speechless. Was he lying? Was he trying to make me look like a fool?

-------------------------------------
Back to Reality…
“So? Do you remember me?” Mark asked. I nodded.
“Y-you work here?” I asked looking around at the small café.
“Umm…I could do better but my dad insisted on me working here first. Since, all my job interviews….weren’t the best.” Mark spoke.
“Why? Fooling around?” I asked. Mark smiled putting his arms behind his head.
“No, no. I was just…I just always had a bad attitude. It wasn’t my fault. The job interviews were always so early. I hate waking up early.” Mark said.
“Lazybutt.” I mumbled.
“Hey!” Mark yelled pointing at me.
“Well, I have a job interview in a couple of minutes. I’ll come here after.” I said. I wanted to continue talking to Mark. We haven’t seen each other in years. Sometimes, I wonder how we broke up…
“Really? Okay.” Mark said with a bright smile.
“Mark! Are you working?” a big guy walked over to us. He stared evilly at Mark. Mark frowned.
“Yes, I’m working on talking to this pretty girl.” Mark joked.
“Get back to working! No joking around!” the big guy said.
“He’s my boss.” Mark spoke.
“I see that.” I said smiling at him. Mark was hilarious. He always made my day for just the littlest things. Like one time, I was crying because my pet bunny had died. Mark was so kind. He danced and sung to the song, It’s Alright by Bie Sukrit. I love Mark.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
somehow Mark seems like the protagonist to me, but anyway, he's such a sweet guy to Best. great update...can't wait for more

puch

sarNie Egg
wowoow.... that's all i can get...just like she (best) was telling a story.. sound romatic...hahah...:):)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhh;i really enjoyed it:)
Write more please!!lols.
she likes Mark and it's funny
how she wrote in his year book by
accident:)
Update soon!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol i was wondering when u'll update this...
aw...who wouldn't love Mark...he's such a cutie pie :wub:
can't wait for the next update :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chapter 2.1: Forgotten
Point of View: Narrator

10 minutes until Job interview.
Best nervously walked into SwirlDesigns and over to the counter.
“Yes?” a young lady asked her.
“I’m here for a job interview.” Best spoke.
“Name?” she asked.
“Best Chanidapa.” Best answered.
“Oh, you’re 30 minutes early. Come a bit later.” she spoke.
“Oh, really? Okay. Thanks.” Best replied walking away.

Flower Shop
“Hmm…which ones should I get?” Bie asked as he looked at all the pretty flowers.
“How about these?” the shop owner asked gesturing at some pink roses.
“Too pink.” Bie answered. Best walked into the shop staring around. She was amazed by how pretty the flowers were. The shop also had a sweet aroma of flowers. Best smiled.
“Welcome.” the shop owner welcomed Best.
“Hi, I just came to see this shop. I was walking around and noticed this place.” Best spoke softly.
“Oh, well, feel free to look around.” she answered. Best nodded.
“Also, they have great prices.” Bie spoke turning around to face her. Suddenly, the world went in slow motion as Bie faced her. Best’s mouth dropped open. Bie just smiled at her.
“Bie?” Best asked.
“Do I know you?” Bie asked wondering who this mysterious girl was. Did Bie forget Best? Best was Bie’s friend for more than 5 years. They were so close in college. Did he really forget her?
“Of course, you do. It’s-” Best was about to continue.
“I’m sorry, I have to go.” Bie replied paying for some daisies. He then walked past Best and out of the shop.
“Bie…Bie…” Best spoke softly. She turned around looking outside the window. Bie was standing there with Peung. Best recognized Peung. Peung had been the college professor’s helper when they were in college. So this was the girl Bie liked…
“Hey, here, for you.” Bie spoke handing her the flowers.
“Aww, they’re beautiful.” Peung replied kissing him on the cheek. Suddenly, Best felt a knife pierce through her heart. She started crying as she stared at the two lovers.

Note: I've decided that since I'm too lazy to post up long chapters, I'm posting up parts of each chapter. ;]