Everlasting Tears of Love - Short FF - COMPLETE.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
i feel sorry for her. she has to suffer alone and man i would hate to have a friend like Bie lol
she's like some past memory that he doesn't want to remember any more TT_TT

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chapter 2.2: Past Memories
Point of View: Narrator

Hours later, it was back to Shinyy Café.
“I’m done with my shift. Wanna get lunch?” Mark asked walking over to Best. She was sitting on the same table like earlier this morning.
“Let’s eat here.” Best replied.
“But I want to treat you to dinner tonight….at a different place, alright?” Mark spoke. Best nodded still shocked from earlier. Bie had forgotten her.
“Best?” Mark asked staring at her emotionless expression.
“Huh?” Best spoke staring up at him.
“What do you want?” Mark asked.
“Ummm….anything you have.” Best replied. She didn’t care about her meal now. All that was stuck on her mind was Bie.

SwirlDesigns
“Who’s the new girl you hired?” Bie asked walking into the room of his close friend’s.
“Why do you care? You never do.” Nawat, Bie’s friend, spoke. Bie crossed his arms standing in front of his friend.
“Just asking.” Bie replied carelessly.
“Here’s her paper.” Nawat said handing over a piece of paper. Bie took it staring at the name on top.
“Best Chanidapa…..” Bie spoke softly so that Nawat couldn’t hear what he said.

--------------------------
“You can't seriously afford to have another late assignment.” Best replied looking up from her laptop. Bie had his arms crossed.
“I know. What shall I do? I forgot to do the assignment.” Bie angrily spoke.
“How about this? Use mines. I’ll just get one late assignment.” Best said holding out her sheet of paper.
“Really? You’re the best.” Bie replied.
“I know, that’s my name.” Best said as they both chuckled. Bie took the paper from her smiling at Best. She was always there to help him when he was about to get in trouble.
That night, Best got yelled at by her parents for the late assignment and she was grounded for one month.

--------------------------------------------------
“Best Chanidapa? She’s the girl you hired?” Bie asked.
“Dude, did you just have a vision or something?” Nawat asked staring at Bie the whole entire time.
“Answer me.” Bie raised his voice.
“Yes. Yes, why? It seemed as if you know this person…” Nawat spoke. Bie sighed.
“I’m not quite sure…” Bie said wondering about how Best was doing.

Peung
“I’ll talk to you later. Okay. Dinner tonight? ….Okay.” Peung spoke into her cell. She had just finished talking to Bie about dinner tonight.
Peung felt like she was the luckiest girl in the earth. Her boyfriend was about the nicest thing ever.
It was because that one day…..

----------------------------------------------------------
“I have someone for you to meet. She’s always helping me. Also, she’s the professor’s assistant, so she’s…intelligent.” Best spoke pulling Bie’s arm.
“Okay, okay. You’re too strong.” Bie said as Best lead him over to a tree near the University.
“Miss Peung…” Best said as Peung turned around to face Bie and Best.
“Oh…hi, I’m Peung. Nice to meet you.” Peung spoke holding out her hand for Bie to shake. Bie was dazzled. He stared at her not blinking.
“Ahem, Bie…Bie…” Best repeated over and over.

------------------------------------------------------------
That girl, Best…was the one that made me and Bie meet. Bie and her have been great friends, but I haven’t seen her since college. I wonder what happened to her.” Peung spoke staring at her photo of Bie, Best, and Peung.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG.
You HAVE to write more.
it's getting more and more interesting each time.
ergg;Rina,Rina.Your Rockk at writing Fan Fictions<3
Update Soon!ILYYY:D!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
woah, the end of that ch. just makes me want to know more, i love;keep me updated.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chapter 2.3: Another Meet

Penesapradee Restaurant
7:00pm.
The two walked into the restaurant for dinner like they had scheduled earlier.
“Choose a table. Any.” Bie spoke as Peung held onto his arm.
“Let’s go over here.” Peung pulled Bie over to a table, which was not that far away from Best and Mark’s table. Although, they didn’t notice them.
They were busy looking at the tasty menu.
“Want anything yet?” Mark asked waiting for Best to choose something on the menu. He’d been asking almost every 5 minutes since they’ve got here about 30 minutes ago.
“I’m sorry.” Best spoke putting down her menu. She couldn’t shake off the feeling knowing that her close friend, Bie had forgotten her. It was all because of that one incident.
If only she could rewind time and go back…
“It’s alright. Do you see anything good?” Mark asked impatiently. Although, he was impatient, he managed to still sound normal. Every minute with Best was memorable. He had remembered their relationship and hated how it ended.

Mark && Best's Break-Up------------------------------------------
“What do you need to tell me?” Mark asked staring down at her. Best sighed.
“Let’s….” Best started. Mark stared at her questioning what she was about to say next.
“Continue..” Mark spoke noticing that Best was pausing for a while.
“I mean…let's break up.” Best answered.
"W-why?" Mark asked close to tears.
"We're not good for each other. Bye." Best spoke running away.
"Best?" Mark screamed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mark stopped his thinking. He should stop thinking about the past and think about the current.
"Umm..." Best started.
"What do you need?" Mark asked curiously hoping that she made her choice about what she wanted on the menu.
"Nothing." Best answered looking back down at the menu.
“Oh, well, if you need anything, tell me.” Mark replied with a comfortable smile. His smile made her smile.
About 5 minutes later, Best was still pondering about what to get on the menu.
Nothing seemed tasty enough to eat at this moment.
Tapping his fingers on the table, Mark was getting impatient.
“Well, what do you know? Peung.....” Mark spoke staring over at a different table. It was Bie and Peung sitting down. They stared at each other laughing about something.
Mark sighed. Peung and him went back a long way...

Peung & Mark’s Past -------------------------------
In Middle School through High School, Mark was basically Peung’s bully. He followed her almost everywhere and picked on her at all times.
Unluckily for Peung, their parents were close friends so they got to see each other many times.
After Freshman year, Mark and Peung were going out during the summer because of a problem at school.....

The Problem that Caused Mark & Peung to start Dating-------------------
“He’s mine!” Mini yelled pulling Mark to her side. Kiki stuck out her tongue at Mini.
“No way, Mark thinks I’m way cuter.” Kiki spoke doing the same.
“Okay, okay. You both are cute…and you both look alike….because you both are twins.” Mark replied shyly. He had been stuck in the same situation many times and always forgot how he got out.
“Who’s cuter?” Kiki asked anxiously. They both stared at Mark for an answer hoping it would be them.
“Umm….Peung is.” Mark spoke seeing Peung walking past them. He pulled her to him.
“Peung? But you hate her!” Mini screamed knowing that Mark always bullied Peung.
“But….we’re going out.” Mark remarked with a casual smile.
“W-what?” Peung asked shocked. She tried to get Mark’s arm off her but he held her tightly.
“Ergg….she’s not as pretty as me.” Kiki remarked.
"Yeah, she is." Mark answered staring at Peung with a devilish grin.

Back to Peung & Mark‘s Past-----------------------------------------------------------
They started dating but it was all a fake until one day, Peung told Mark how she really felt. That’s when he broke up with her because he fell in love with Best.
After that situation, they were still friends but never really contacted to much.

------------------------------------------
“Let’s go over here.” Mark replied pulling Best up from her seat. Best obeyed and followed him over to the table. Best was still busy thinking about Bie, so she was staring down at the ground.
“Hi, can we sit down?” Mark asked approaching the table. Peung looked annoyed. She had hoped for a great night with no disturbance.
And this disturbance was Mark. Bie put down the huge menu then looked up at Mark and Best.
Suddenly, he recognized that Best was the girl earlier at the Flower Shop.
“Oh, sure.” Peung replied kindly. Mark nodded giving Peung a smile, the devilish smile he always did just for her.
“By the way, who’s she?” Bie asked remembering this girl from somewhere, but not the Flower Shop.
“Don’t you remember? Your close friend, Best Chanidapa?” Peung asked. That’s when Best looked up from the ground and at Bie.
“…Bie….” Best softly spoke as Best and Bie stared at each other. Mark and Best both sat down as Best and Bie still stared at each other.
“What’s wrong?” Mark asked confused.
“Excuse me for a minute. I need to get fresh air.” Best remarked standing up.
“Okay.” Mark said as he looked at Peung strangely. Best walked away.
“Excuse me, too.” Bie replied following Best.
“What’s up with them?” Peung asked looking at Mark.
“Probably something that's not....your business." Mark answered.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhh;i love it:)
Mark is suchh a bullie.
taha.i could imagine bie going after best:))
Can't wait for more,it's getting more and more interesting!
Update Soon.iiLahYuhh.

puch

sarNie Egg
oh sorry... my internet just alive....!!

well...sweet so far... by the way what's wrong with Bie...??!!

there must be a great scenes between Peung and Mark :blush:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chapter 2.4: Not So Nice

Best hadn’t recognized that Bie was following her until she was about to step into the restroom. She had heard footsteps behind her and finally turned around to face Bie. He had on a annoyed expression like he was about to hit her.
“Excuse me.” Best said about to walk in. Bie gripped her arm pulling her to the wall beside the Women’s Restroom door.
“We need to talk.” Bie spoke.
“I don’t need to talk with you.” Best said moving his arm away from her.
“But I do.” Bie replied. Best tried to look and sound strong. She didn’t want to burst out crying right now and look weak. Also, she didn’t want to make a scene. She knew that Bie and her were over but those feelings were still permanent.
“Fine.” Best said crossing her arms. She couldn’t look into his eyes and just stared at the ground.
“I plead you….please don’t act like your emotional self. I’m sick of this.” Bie spoke with a stern voice. Best sighed.

Last Time they Met----------------------------------------------
I must confess my feelings for him…..today.” Best remarked. She walked back and forth in the gazebo waiting for Bie to arrive. They usually met at the gazebo at noon but Bie had already been 10 minutes late.
Although Best kept her hopes up, still waiting for him.
Another 10 minutes past. By this time, Best was sitting on the steps to the gazebo.
“I’m here.” Bie replied pacing towards here. Best smiled, standing up.
“I have something important to tell you.” Bie spoke.
“So do I.” Best said.
“You first.” he said anxiously. Bie had on an expression like he was in a rush to tell her.
“No, you first. I’ll tell last.” Best said biting her lips. Whenever she was nervous, she bit her lips.
“Okay….Well, I’m….moving to Bangkok.” Bie remarked. Best stared at him with huge eyes. She had hoped that what she heard was just a lie.
“R-really?” Best asked. Bie had a lot of tricks up his sleeve and this could be one of them. He nodded slowly.
“W-why?” Best asked. By now, her voice was shaking. She couldn’t control her wimpy tone or stop her voice from shaking.
“I don’t want to lie. The reason I’m moving is because I want to see….Peung. Remember? She lives in Bangkok. Then I can get…closer to her.” Bie said with a smile. He walked into the gazebo thinking about what could happen.
“So you’re moving just because of Peung?” Best asked. She turned around facing Bie.
“Basically.” Bie simply answered.
“Won’t you….miss me?” Best asked sadly. Bie walked over to her patting her head.
“You’re too cute. Who wouldn’t miss you? Plus, you’re my close friend. I’ll visit as much as I can.” Bie spoke. He politely smiled at her not knowing how she felt. Bie ignored the frown on her face and thought about himself.
“You can’t move. I won’t let you!” Best hollered wrapping her arms around him.
“Best, what’s wrong? Aren’t you supposed to be happy for me?” Bie said. He was confused why Best was acting like this.
“I wanted to tell you something. I like you….more than a friend, I like you like a girl likes a guy.” Best replied. Bie stared at her with bulging eyes.
“I’m sorry. You’re still young. You’re probably thinking too much. The truth is that I like Peung….not you.” Bie said basically tearing out her heart with those words.
“It’s all because of Peung! That’s why you hate me!” Best screamed.
“Best, calm down.” Bie spoke holding her arms. He let go of her then looked into her eyes.
“I’ll always be your friend.” Bie said.
“I can’t live knowing that you’re with someone else. Who will you choose? Me or her?” Best said.
Bie stared at her not saying anything.
“If you choose me, don’t move, please. If you choose her, I’ll….leave you two….alone.” Best replied.
“Best, this is unbelievable! I choose both, you’re my friend and she’s my crush. Don’t say that.” Bie said.
“Choose!” Best raised her voice.
“Best, if you’re going to be like this….leave me alone from now on. You’re better of without a mean person like me.” Bie said walking away from her.
“Bie! Come back!” Best yelled. She started wiping her tears from her eyes finding it hard to see because she was crying so much.

Back to Reality---------------------------------
“Understand?” Bie asked. Best didn’t nod or answer at all. She just stared at the ground still thinking about the flashback.
“I understand. Anyways, I never had a friend like you.” Best said as she walked into the restroom leaving Bie there. He sighed walking back to the table, where Peung and Mark sat.

Restroom
Where are you, Bie?” Best asked herself as she stared at herself in the mirror. Her makeup had been smothered by her tears.

Replies [in spoiler]:
Love it so far!
Can't wait for the next one :)
Thanks for comment ;]

awhh;i love it:)
Mark is suchh a bullie.
taha.i could imagine bie going after best:))
Can't wait for more,it's getting more and more interesting!
Update Soon.iiLahYuhh.
Me, too. I could imagine all parts.
ILoooveYou, too, Dua ;]

oh sorry... my internet just alive....!!

well...sweet so far... by the way what's wrong with Bie...??!!

there must be a great scenes between Peung and Mark :blush:
Oh..I was looking for you.
Lmao. It's alright, puch ;]
Agreed, Bie's kinda an as* now x]

awwhhh mark n pueng's part is so cute, i'm lov'in it!!!
Me,too.
In reality, I think Mark & Peung would be cute ;]

sweet update...
can't wait for more.
Thanks for commenting & reading ;]

i wouldn't mind who ends up with who...they all share the same sweet moments lol
Taha, you're riiight. ;]
Although, you'll find out...soon ;]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chapter 3: Remembering the Past ------- Last Chapter ;]

Bie approached the table. Mark and Peung had already ordered food.
“What took so long?” Peung asked looking up at him. Bie cleared his throat then sat down.
“Nothing, it’s just…nothing.” Bie spoke acting like nothing had happened. Although, Peung could see through him noticing that something serious had happened.
She ignored that.
“We ordered food. I hope you like these dishes.” Mark said nicely.
“It’s fine with me. But I’m not sure about Best.” Bie replied.
“Don’t worry. I know she likes these dishes.” Mark remarked.
“You seem like you know her well.” Peung stated.
“I do, we used to date in High School. Now we’re just friends.” Mark spoke.
It seems like you want to be with her…again.” Bie said staring at the dishes on the table. Honestly, he wasn’t hungry now.
“That answer is still unsure.” Mark said. Best approached the table sitting down. She didn’t share glances with anyone.
“Best?” Mark asked staring at her sorrow expression.
“What?” Best asked looking at him.
“Are you okay? Feeling sick?” Mark asked noticing that her face was red.
“I’m…fine.” Best said with a second smile. Mark frowned. He knew something was wrong with her.
“Are you sure?” Mark asked.
“I’m…sure.” Best slowly answered. It was quiet while they were eating. Everyone had something on their mind.
Best kept her head down.
Bie had peered over at Best a couple of times quickly.
Mark and Peung were thinking about what was wrong with Bie and Best.

That Night
Mark had drove Best home. He stopped right in front of her house as she got out not saying a single word.
“Best.” Mark said exiting the car. Best was about to walk into the gates until she turned around and faced Mark.
“What is it?” Best asked. All she wanted now, was to go home and be alone.
“I know there’s something wrong.” Mark said walking over to her. He put his hand on her shoulder. Best gulped.
“There’s nothing wrong.” Best said. She removed Mark’s hand from her shoulder feeling uncomfortable.
“I can’t bare to see you sad. Please tell me. Is it me?” Mark asked. Best stared at him blinking her eyes. Mark really cared for her, didn’t he?
“No, it’s not. I want to give you something.” Best said.
“What is it?” Mark asked.
“Whisper, it’s a secret.” Best spoke.
“Really?” Mark asked whispering to her. Best giggled. Mark sure knew how to make her smile and laugh.
“Close your eyes…” Best remarked. Mark laughed then closed his eyes tightly not peeking. Best leaned forward pressing her lips on Mark’s cheek. She stepped back and ran into the house.
Mark’s mouth widened and formed into an O shape.
He opened his eyes touching his cheek with her left hand.
“Yes!” Mark yelled feeling accomplished.

Best
I’m better of without Bie. Mark’s the one who really cares for me.” Best spoke.
“From now on, I’ll forget about Bie and forget about the past. Mark is the one who really matters to me now.” Best said.
And for the first time in a while, she smiled.
She smiled a smile that meant something important.

Next Day
“Bye.” Best yelled waving at Mark. Mark had dropped her off at SwirlDesigns. Best smiled feeling all sunny and jolly.
Nothing could ruin her day.
She walked into the building and over to the counter.
“Can I meet the manager?” Best asked the girl at the counter.
“Yes, Miss. He’s in that room.” the lady at the counter spoke. She gestured to a room nearby. Best smirked walking into the room.
“Excuse me, are you Mr. Nawat?” Best asked closing the door behind her. She entered the room staring at a person by the desk. Nawat looked up from his papers and at her.
“Oh, hi, you must be the new worker, Best.” Nawat spoke.
“Yes, that’s me.” Best answered.
“Please, sit down.” Nawat said. Best nodded sitting down before him.
“My friend will arrive in a moment. He’ll show you your desk. Here’s the files I want you to complete for tomorrow.” Nawat spoke picking up a file on his desk. He handed it over to her.
“Thank you.” Best said receiving the file.
Suddenly, Bie entered the room. Best turned around to face him.
“Hi, Bie, here’s Best.” Nawat said. Bie stopped and looked at Best, then continue to walk.
“Okay, I’ll take her to her desk.” Bie said.
“I’ll see you later.” Best said as she followed Bie out of the room.
“That’s strange.” Nawat said noticing their strange expressions when Bie had entered the room.

Out of the Room
Best followed Bie out of the room. They both acted like they didn’t know each other.
“Here’s your desk.” Bie spoke as they approached a desk. The desk was already set up for Best.
“Thank you.” Best said walking past him. She set the files onto the desk and sat down on her seat.
“Here’s the rules….” Bie was going to continue.
“Nawat already told me them yesterday.” Best replied.
“I know but I want to tell you again…just in case you don’t follow them.” Bie spoke.
“I know what I have to do. I know what’s expected. You don’t have to tell me.” Best said looking on her desk at the files.
“I sure hope you do or else I’ll fire you.” Bie sternly said speaking out each word clearly.
“You’re not the boss.” Best said raising her voice. People around them looked over at Best and Bie.
“What?” Bie asked. Everyone went back to work.
“I’m the boss’s close friend.” Bie spoke.
“So what? I’ll only quit if I get fired from the manager…not you.” Best said.
“So smart, eh?” Bie asked. Best opened the file staring at the papers. Bie walked away angrily.
“My bad luck.” Best said rolling her eyes. She went back to work.

Minutes Later
Best was about half done with the files.
It was almost lunch time and she was planning to go to Shinyy Café to see Mark. She had told him that she would try to have lunch there everyday.
Bie walked over to Best’s desk setting down a ton of files.
“What’s this?” Best asked.
“You never saw files before?” Bie asked.
“I mean…Boss didn’t assign these.” Best said.
“But I did. And if you don’t do these, I’ll tell Nawat to fire you now.” Bie replied.
“You can’t do this.” Best said standing up from her seat.
Some people were already getting ready for lunch and leaving the room.
“Who say I can’t? You’re not the boss.” Bie spoke.
“Immature.” Best mumbled sitting back into her seat.
Everyone had already left the room for lunch. Now it was only Bie and Best. Bie pulled a chair over and sat in front of Best.
Best ignored him and went right away to the files. Bie stared at her work studying her face.
He was busy staring at her face that he hadn’t recognized his hand. His hand had hit the files and was all over the floor now.
“Hey!” Best said breaking the silence.
“Don’t scare me.” Bie said startled by her loud voice.
“You put all the files onto the ground.” Best said. Bie looked down noticing that all the files were splattered onto the ground.
“Sorry.” Bie spoke bending down. He started picking up the papers. Best walked over and bent down beside him doing the same.
“I’ll do it.” Best said. Bie looked at her as she did the same.
Their faces were just centimeters away. Their eyes were locked on each other.
“Bie?” a voice broke their locked eyes. Bie stood up looking over at the figure.
“Peung.” Bie said as Peung walked over to him.
“Oh, Best, hi. You work here?” Peung asked.
“Yes.” Best answered.
“That’s great. Now I’ll see you everyday.” Peung said.
“Yeah, Peung comes here everyday to see me.” Bie spoke.
“That’s right. Couples must see each other at all times.” Best said walked back to her desk. She sat down setting the papers on her desk. Bie looked at Best annoyed.
To upset Best, he hugged Peung tightly.
“I’m so lucky to have you, Peung.” Bie spoke as Peung hugged him back.
“Aren’t you embarrassed?” Peung asked giggling.
“Why would I be embarrassed being with the person I love the most?” Bie asked gazing over at Best.
She was busy working on her papers but couldn’t stop feeling a bit of jealousy.

Hours Later
“Best, ready to go?” Mark asked approaching Best’s desk.
“Almost.” Best said on the last paper.
“I’ll get a drink. Be right back.” Mark said walking away. He walked over to the vending machine.
“You’re getting something, too?” Peung asked walking over to him.
“Yeah, you?” Mark said.
“Yup, I’m getting water for Bie.” Peung said.
“I’m getting water for Best.” Mark said putting the coins into the machine.
“Isn’t that funny? We’re both getting water for our lover.” Peung remarked.
“You’re right.” Mark spoke.
“It’s just like when you used to get water for me when I was working.” Peung stated.
“I got to go.” Mark ignored her. He walked away to Best.
Peung sighed putting her coins into the machine.

Bie
He was in Nawat’s room and had just finished doing some business on the computer. Nawat had left because he had a meeting so Bie helped him.
Bie walked over to the huge windows looking down.
To his surprise, he saw Best and Mark walking on the sidewalk. Suddenly, he thought about some past events.

---------------------------------
“You’re my best friend.” Best spoke to Bie.
“No, I’m your superhero, remember?” Bie said. They were both about 8 years old and holding hands.

“Best, you’re okay. Bie’s here.” Bie spoke sitting beside the bed. Best had just fainted at school because she hadn’t had enough sleep.
--------------------------------
“Don’t hit him, please.” Best said hugging Bie. Three guys stood behind her holding sticks in their hands.
“You’ll get it!” a guy yelled starting to hit Best.

--------------------------------
“We’ll never leave each other, right?” Best asked.
“Never ever.” Bie answered as they stared at the stars.

------------------------------------------------------
Best….I’ve been to mean to you, my best friend.” Bie said staring out the window at the clouds.

Days Later
It was a weekend and Bie wasn’t working. He was standing in front of Best’s house waiting for her to come out.
For days, Bie had been thinking about Best and the past.
He wanted her to forigve him for his rude actions.
Best walked out of the gates surprised to see that Bie was standing there.
“Bie?” Best asked. Bie walked over to her holding her hands.
“Best…I have to tell you something.” Bie remarked.
“You better leave. Mark’s coming soon. I don’t want him to see both of us together.” Best said looking away from him.
“I don’t care. I just want you to forgive me.” Bie spoke.
“Why should I?” Best asked.
“Because I’m truly sorry about how I’ve acted towards you. I never really meant to break our friendship.” Bie remarked.
“Forget about that. The past is the past.” Best said walking away from him.
“Best.” Bie said walking over to her. He pulled her into a kiss as their lips touched.
Meanwhile, Mark had already arrived. He stared over at them dropping down the flower he had brought for Best.

Shinyy Café
Mark had weekend off. He sat down at a table thinking about what he had just saw.
He knew that Bie and Best had been great friends but he never knew about them liking each other.
Was he in their way?
Tears dripped from his eyes as he wiped them away not wanting to look like a fool.
“Mark, is that you?” Peung asked walking over to him. She sat across from him. He looked over at her.
“Yes, Peung?” Mark stated.
“Were you just….crying?” Peung asked.
“What? Mark asked with a smile.
“Don’t lie to me.” Peung stated. Mark sighed feeling stupid.
“I have to tell you something.” Mark said.
“What’s that?” Peung asked with a smile.
“Were Bie and Best close before?” Mark asked. Peung was surprised by his random question.
“Yes, actually, really close. So close they were like siblings.” Peung spoke.
“I think they’re more than that. I just saw them…” Mark said.
“You saw them? They must be talking about work then.” Peung said. Mark shook his head.
“Not that. I saw them….kissing.” Mark said.
“What!?” Peung asked shocked.
Leave Bie, okay? Bie and Best actually love each other. We’re in their way.” Mark stated.
“You can’t just tell me to leave him. I love him.” Peung said.
“But Best loves him more.” Mark replied.
“What makes you so sure?” Peung asked.
“They’re always looking at each other, always together.” Mark said.
Peung then remembered that day when she saw Bie and Best closely looking at each other.
I know what to do.” Peung said a second later.

Bie
He was walking towards Shinyy Café where Peung and him had promised to meet at.

----------------------------
“Best.” Bie said walking over to her. He pulled her into a kiss as their lips touched.
Best pushed him away moving his hands off her arms.
“We’re over. Leave me alone. Remember, from now on, Mark and I are together. We’re better off not being friends.” Best stated.

Bie couldn’t stop thinking about that. Best had told him that they should stay away and not even communicate anymore.
Somehow, he felt like he couldn’t do that.
Bie walked into the Café, noticing that Peung was sitting at a table with tears.
“What’s wrong?” Bie asked sitting before her.
“Let’s break up.” Peung said.
“Why?” Bie asked.
“I know what happened between you and Best.” Peung said. Bie tried to look casual.
“But-” Bie started.
Bie, ….who do you love? If you love Best, I’ll let you go.” Peung said with tears.
Bie stared at her not answering….

Mark and Best
They were both sitting on a bench outside of Shinyy Café.
Who do you love, Best? Bie or me?” Mark asked. Best and Bie were now stuck on the same question.
They both were still pondering on an answer.
Best gulped wondering who she actually loved….Bie, the past love, past crush, always there friend, the one she still had some feelings for…..Mark, the current boyfriend, the guy who loved her no matter what, the nice one.
I choose…..” Best started.

You.Best and Bie both said at the same time.
They both thought of that past chat, where Best had told Bie to leave her alone.
It was best to not be together, they thought.

To make Mark happy, it’s better to be with him.
The past is the past and if we bring it back up, it’ll start a problem, Best thought.

Peung’s always been there for me. I still love her.
I’ll forget Best and stay with…Peung, Bie thought.

Outside of Shinyy Café
Mark and Best exchanged hugs and stood up holding hands.
Meanwhile, Bie and Peung were also holding hands. They both walked out of the Café.

Holding their own lover’s hands, Bie and Best walked past each other.

They didn’t even look at each other, their shoulders brushed each other’s as they walked past each other….

Forgetting the past….
Thinking about their new love….
And most importantly, thinking about who they wanted to be with.

The End ;]

Author of Everlasting Tears of Love:
My sister, Mary [A.K.A. yoopeurutr] hates the ending. She doesn't like how they didn't end up together. Pwahaha...
Although, it was hard to write who would end up with you.
At first, I was planning to not make Mark & Peung have a past relationship, but then I did.

So, as you can see, Bie and Best didn't end up together. So sad TT.TT

Please tell me your comments. I'd really appreciate it.
Hopefully, I'll write another short fanfic....soon ;]

BTW, Thanks for supporting me by reading and posting comments.
Really appreciate. Comments always makes my day ;]

Thanks again.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Awww,,they didn't end up with each other :(
but at least they're with the one that loves them,, love the story...Thanks!