Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Ter

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the caps....num do need to rest because he's looking a little tired but still handsome though haha him and jui actually look ok together

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
P'Num looks tired but he is still handsome. I'm really happy to see him especially with Jui because I had always wanted them to act together!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he gets some rest because I'm worried about him.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
remember some of the scene is before he got into a car accident. So, that's why some of the picture he look so tired. Because before he got into an accident he wasn't take care of himself too good and plus he was too busy don't take care of himself. But the scene after the accident he will look good.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
So far it's good. I just can't believe that he would go that far to take revenge for his mom meaning that he would actually sleep with the woman who is responsible. Let's hope it doesn't happen and like he put some sleeping pills in her cup. Yuk!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
nothing happened yet? so far he has kissed her on the cheek once....carried her out of the fashion show...showed some signs of jealousy when Bee gave Jui a sandwich and a drink....annoyed the hecka out of Jui...ummmhmmmmmmmmm delicious I say.....Hehehehehe LOL!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
num is taking revenage b/c the lady play by bun she was num's parents servants and his dad slept with her and shes like 2nd wife and when num was a kid he went to his dad room and saw them together and yea he got very mad that his dad make his mom disappointed and after his parents pass away the house diamond and everything belongs to bun and jui num's mom take care of her since she pass jui now lived with bun num just want his stuff back and belongs to his parents

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
missed todays live version, i guess i wait till tonight to watch it, but i like it so far. just not liking Num pranking Jui when she is the good one and he knows that she was loyal to his parents!!