Fai Chon Saeng (Feeling Good)

jakjann

Jakjann
Chompoo and TV3 and this drama with Great...look very intresting....
hope they start opening ceremony soon^.^
i think all people wait of chompoo to see how she is by TV3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm im seeing great everywhere now hmmm.. hehe.. chompoo first lakorn on ch3 .. >_<.. lalalala..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I can't believe shes moving to ch3 at first I thought it was tangmoe but its her friend chompoo instead she been with ch7 for a long time well best luck to her then hahaa dont watch much ch 3 lakorns guess chompoo at this channel going watch it

fanny

sarNie Adult
anyone have a clue about this lakorn...what kind of lakorn, what's is pranang's character like. glad chom is with new face.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I really want to watch this lakorn. Yes please provide us with the story. I am glad that chompoo gets to be nangeke again and also can not wait to see her and Ken.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. I really can't wait to see how she's going to do as a CH.3 nang'ek...cuz I'm pretty sure everyone has really high expectations for her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the opening. chai is also in here and hes getting with arayas other twin. good for her, shes already getting a challenging role. but omg, jason young is also in here!..havent seen him in years. i miss him

pix credit to bow @ tv3/clubchom.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^arara is playing a twin in here. about her and mos, they arent having a lakorn together. she just starred in his mv

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
jason young i always wonder what ever happen to him.
i remember he use to be so popular back in the days....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i miss Jason, haven't seen him in a long time. glad to see him on screen again, she play as twins, cool!

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm i've never heard of him but he looks good what lakorns does he play in
i don't know if he had been in any other lakorn, but from what i remember he use to sing...
very popular back than with uht...

i remember my aunts use to be so crazy for him....