Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awww i hope praek is good at acting. i will be so sad if not. this lakorn need a great praek! why not rome and vicky again? i really liked them togeter!

neena

sarNie Adult
holy crap, with the chain and the island in the back brings back memories of Jam Leuy Ruk lol. i think Boy Pakorn is really good looking....WITH HIS MUSTACHE...i hope he keeps that dirty kinda look...yeah. i like vicky but i dunno i prefer her playing supporting roles for some reason.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i think the dude is not bad at all. i think he's good looking tho. well, look forward to c Vicky and this new pr'ek together.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the clip raymond_obsessed,i'm glad he's gonna reduce the aggressiveness down,b/c i don't want to see pra'ek hitting nang'ek.but still wanna see slap/kiss though,hope there's some in here. lol..

Katerine

Butterfly123
Thanks for the clip pleased they cutting down on the hitting scenes he doesn't sound pleased when he was saying all that though lol

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i'm glad they are toning down on the abusing scene.....
violence doesn't solve anything..

Areeya

sarNie Adult
There's the news from TV Poo Live that Boy Pakorn Chatborirak will play in this lakorn.
I'm not sure if he will be P'ek or not.
But I like this guy since I first saw him in the commercial on TV.

He's the winner of Cleo Bachelors 2008 and one of the actors in Thai movie "4 Romances"

Wow!!! He loook pretty handsome...I think he fit the role as a p'ek in this lakorn...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh.. boy is so hypnotizing..

yea aniwaise... im glad vicky is playing n'ek again hehe... ^_^

fanny

sarNie Adult
no comment for his looks, but just hope he can act. as for vicki not too fond w/her, but i love love this lakorn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ditto. voilence doesn't solve anything. if praek in here gets to cruel, evil, agressive and mean to my vicky. i'll stop watching, grrr! well vicky dyed her hair back to dark colour, i loved her light hair but i guess it was just for her diva role in JAIRAO :(