Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i so agree with danseurella... she justs need that one HIT lakorn n she'll be boosted with fame ^_^.. she needs a great storyline.. not a boring one.. or else >_<..

ch7 still have their older gen.. such as noon and aump.. n maybe kob... but im not sure though eversince she got married T_T..

same thing with ch3.. hehe anne is still superb!!!! ^_^

they're still hanging strong!!!!!

Katerine

Butterfly123
I do agree they are so biased. But it is also not always up to them to cast.
I guess it takes some time for some N'eks to rise to power if they are not the ones favoured by the channel. Aff was out MANY years before she became popular in JLR too. I think this will make Vicky a second Aff because she has what it takes - beauty and acting skills. All she needs is one HIT lakorn. One lakorn with strong storyline such as this one! I wish this will make her rise to popularity status! And have lots and lots nang'ek roles coming!

Channel 3 actors are mostly whom I will deem as 'adorable' and not hot, except for a few exceptions.
I hope they give Ace a chance at P'ek too! Hopefully Prajan See Roong and Fai Ruk Arsoon will give him lots of chance to SHINE.
I totally agree ^_^ she need this lakorn to be a Hit then she be back to her N'ek satus lol

i wonder when tis one is going to come out??? any updates?
i hope it's soon but then again i don't want this lakorn to be rushed lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*sniffles. I was just re-watching Vicky&Ace scenes from SPLT! :( It makes me miss them even more! But there's a very small chance of ever seeing them together as a pair again since they just supporting! =/

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the Behind the scenes clips
i'm really looking foward to it...
on wishbone site she said she's going to sub it
so i hope she doesn't drop it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol that scene remind of tang pan kamatep when janie was running away from andrew

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
when i saw the preview of tang pan kamatep for the first time i thought that janie was vicky and i was excited to see andrew and vicky together but my sister told me that it wasn't vicky and that it was janie i was so disappointed but i love the lakorn.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahh... I soooo wanna see Vicky & Andrew!! Why couldn't it be him!?! :lmao: He did a fabulous job in Tang Pang Gammatep.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yep, she was wearing a wedding dress to. vicky looked like janie from far.
lol. speaking of janie & Vicky, when me & my sisters were watching Sapai Loong Toong, my youngest sister couldn't tell the difference between Janie & Vicky. :lol: She thought they were the same person.