Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
me too, i wish she come out with more lakorn...
seems like she come out with 2 lakorn a year so i
hope this lakorn is not the only lakorn she's coming out
in this year.....

Areeya

sarNie Adult
;] Credits to Jae natty tee spicyforum
Link

rawr might be a revenge type lakorn ^__^ according to noiki she thinks this is a remake of where the pra'ek mistakes nang ek for his wife and kidnaps her and torcher her;
dats true..my cousin told me the old verison of this lakorn...and it make me want to watch it, but i couldnt find it any where...if anyone know where i could find it dnt forget to let me know...thanks

transcend89

sarNie Adult
as much as i'm happy for aff, ann, and rita having lakorns geesh ch3 at least can give vicky other one i mean chompoo has a couple and she just join not to long ago talk about fair

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I know, i want to see vicky more man!!!!!!!! she deserves to have more lakorns! i hope she does! gosh, when is this one gnna air???!!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yes, i agree with you all. Vicky deserves to have more lakorns. She is beautiful and very talented actress.
I want her to pair again with Ken, Charkrit, Chai, Rome. I also want her to act with Mart as pr'ake and n'ake.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yesss! There are many, manyy praeks I want to see Vicky with also! You name it! lols. :p

Since they're done filming already, I think mostly we are to see this lakorn this summer/fall. If not then definitley by the end of this year! Since this is a big project, remake I am sure they will NOT put it in stock! :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
dats true..my cousin told me the old verison of this lakorn...and it make me want to watch it, but i couldnt find it any where...if anyone know where i could find it dnt forget to let me know...thanks

i can't wait to watch this lakorn. i want to know where i can watch the old version in the meantime of waiting for this one. vicky deserves more lakorns as the lead.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahooo...!! it's done!!! I wanna watch it :D
She soo deserves more nang'ek roles...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
airing soon? i like vicky since "sapai look tung", she made a cute couple with ace :drool: . you can say i'm crazy but i find ace hot and sexy :drool: