Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw bow and vicky look perdy. whats up with aces robe lol love when hes rai though. makes him more hotter

thanks jakjaan

fun

Expired Sarnie
The little girl is very cute. I like her already. So is Vicky really twins (from same mom and dad) or they just supposedly strangers that look identical?

cecilia

Staff member
so has tv3 post up the song yet?
no, i want the song too .. i keep replaying the teaser to listen to just the chorus part .. and i can't get enough of that sunset scene of them where vicki's dancing around Boy.

The little girl is very cute. I like her already. So is Vicky really twins (from same mom and dad) or they just supposedly strangers that look identical?
i remember reading that they are long lost sisters.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really. I don't really like lakorn like this. I rather have them strangers that just looks completely alike, no blood relation. It will be too awkward falling in love with my brother-in-law. Gives me the chill, plus he got a kid. But anyways I will still watch it. It looks pretty intense. Poor Vicky got beat up pretty bad which scares me. How can she fall in love with a savage (worst than Kawee and Harit put together) :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. that's why she looks so brutal Lol ..
but i guess, as he start to realize the difference, he probably calm down and love her more than his wife.

as for the twin, that's what i recall, perhaps SARN can refresh it a bit or wishy can too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ace.. sigh.. imma hate him again in here lol..
boy doesnt look too bad..

they look so cute in the pic ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lolz! I agree praek in here is worser than Harit and Kawee together :p Hahaa!

Ace looks so evil in the first pic :p Lol. I miss him and Vicky they're so cute! Gosh. I can't stand seeing them together in lakorn and not paired up! *sigh.

Bow looks old for my Puri :( Although she is pretty! -.-

Aw. They look like such a cute happy fam. in those pic. Boy, Vicky and the little girl.

Thanks for the pics JAKJAAN ! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gosh, the teaser look crazy...! I cannot wait to watch this! Vicky look absolutely flawless in those pictures.

For a second I thought Bow was Paula.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea they are still dating now. no wonder vicky and bow are so close

by the way, when is this airing again?