Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
:lol: Yes it does make a difference .
It tighten you up so it wouldn't be so loosen , the guy will like that
I thought the hymn would only be sewed back together. The whole doesn't shrink na ka, no?
:loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
actually , you suppose to be elastic unless you had kids , then it's no longer snap back together , therefore , work need to be done around the ring
:lol:

cecilia

Staff member
huh? .. four kids? since when are they going to have four kids? i'm so confuse ..

darn, if i'm stuck on some of the health questions, from now oni'll seek mother sarn and maknae Funfun for tips LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
actually , you suppose to be elastic unless you had kids , then it's no longer snap back together , therefore , work need to be done around the ring
:lol:
Isn't that why men prefer virgins. You know those rich men that are portrayed in lakorns, who loves to have fresh meat. It is tighter around their penis, so the pressure and pleasure are greater. So men cheats on their wives because their womanhood has been stretched? :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
cool i would like to see this version with kids...so adorable...atleast this one shows that kaew is still workable... :lol:

SarN & funfun you gals are hilarious... (the older the bolder you get...)

everyday is a learning process... :p

it could be an extended version ceci...but i wouldnt mind that..i rather see a happy family than a broken one.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finally watched through all the episode and WOW! If I was TP, I would have died already. Ahahaha and the "repair" wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. I am disappointed in that. Oh when he gave her pain killers, I would have sallow them all before he could say anything. I was in so much pain from hiking during labor day weekend, but after watching what she went through, I am in no pain compare to her. Oh in episode 8 where he kidnapped her was so messed up, he hit her with that thick stick. I don't think I would have survived or at least I would have gotten brain damage, but TP can stand through all that torture. And plus she got smacked with that metal bowl too right in the face. Geez I swear, I would be dead already.

cecilia

Staff member
^ami, i have problem with my eyes too .. hard for me to see what's quote or what's not but it's okay, DAR been up for a long time, i won't complain, appreciated what he have done so far -- i'm sure, he'll fix it later when he's not tired and done with his homework LOl

i'm anticipating tomorrow episode like crazy! so happy i can wake up to watch it ^^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol thanks for the sex education talk looks like it's goona be a happy ending i don't know if i should be happy or disappointed? well for one i don't agree with her falling in love with him in 3+ ep left i don't know i have debate in my head about this lakorn

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im starting to get the hang of it...but its just that it load so slow that it freezes up my other windows too :( however i do like this new skin, its pretty neat!

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: about the new skin , you have to remember Darvil is a man , his taste is difference from us . I have to admit , the new skin is annoying but I'm sure i'll get use to it .

greentea

sarNie Egg
I always wonder that too. Like if a girl bleeds then that must be her first time. It just weird thinking about evidence like this, but it makes sense right?? lol. :)

Actually, it's not true. Not every girl bleeds after her first sexual encounter. Secondly, the guy may not have had sex before either, so he doesn't know what happens to a girl during or after sex. Thirdly, I guess if it's rape, then it must've been rough sex, so she probably could bleed from torn skin. Like when a woman gives birth. Your vagina is going to tear, and they will have to sew it up. Seriously. I didn't know. Now labour sounds even more scarier.

But anyway, what is this movie about?