Fake R-Scene

sarN

sarNie Granny
i know wat Pete lakorn u talking about, None3 . Pete was acutally kind of funnie in there anywho Pete's brother the cripple one he love the n'k tooo>>>> the cripple brother was play by Off ! His current lakorn is Taley Jai he the evil dude! Pete, is acutally smart in the lakorn he in college studying law or soemthing but he just bad mouth and i like how he have to babysit his brother baby hahaha and the n'k dislike him cuz of his bad boy behavior . I remeber the rain the expression and i believe it was the day his dad and brother was preforming muscial on stage . Pete was a bad a$$ and later on she did get pregrant and his oldest brother was put in jail

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg...Sarn, that clip of Johnny and that girl was intense..awww....Johnny's grossed me out even more than before...omg...that scene was beyond my virgin eyes...awww....seriously..

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
sarN said:
i know wat Pete lakorn u talking about, None3 . Pete was acutally kind of funnie in there anywho Pete's brother the cripple one he love the n'k tooo>>>> the cripple brother was play by Off ! His current lakorn is Taley Jai he the evil dude! Pete, is acutally smart in the lakorn he in college studying law or soemthing but he just bad mouth and i like how he have to babysit his brother baby hahaha and the n'k dislike him cuz of his bad boy behavior . I remeber the rain the expression and i believe it was the day his dad and brother was preforming muscial on stage . Pete was a bad a$$ and later on she did get pregrant and his oldest brother was put in jail
[post="118311"][/post]​

what lakorn is that??...i wanna see...lol=)

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Mae said:
Omg...Sarn, that clip of Johnny and that girl was intense..awww....Johnny's crossed me out even more than before...omg...that scene was beyond my virgin eyes...awww....seriously..
[post="118357"][/post]​
Seriously he was all sweaty and crazy.....the guy was literally schizo (sp?)..... that scene scared me he..he..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
madeph said:
:lol: i agree....most of the "rape" scenes are ridiculous because theyre always fully clothed. I understand the n'ek must have a hard time with the aftermath...but the least the p'ek can do is take of his shirt. ahahah :D

i dont wanna sound like a perv, but i havent seen the lakorn with Tik and Aom so now i wanna see how..um how would i make this sound innocent...they both acted during their scenes. Anybody got it uploaded? maybe in khmer.....??
[post="117707"][/post]​

Hi,

Look at my banner. That's the aftermath..only part of it though...I can upload you the scene when I get home tonight. B)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla said:
Hi,

Look at my banner. That's the aftermath..only part of it though...I can upload you the scene when I get home tonight. B)
[post="118390"][/post]​

:lol: that would be so awesome! thanks!

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
sarN Posted Today, 04:24 PM

That's exactly it, Sarn! I really like that lakorn. Pete was so cute in there, I think that was the first time I've ever seen him and started liking him ever since.

Hmmm, since I have nothing to watch at the moment maybe I'll go and watch that over again. hehehehe, just for the sake of "R" scene :lmao:

maijune

SarNie Adult
Secrets said:
That's exactly it, Sarn! I really like that lakorn. Pete was so cute in there, I think that was the first time I've ever seen him and started liking him ever since.

Hmmm, since I have nothing to watch at the moment maybe I'll go and watch that over again. hehehehe, just for the sake of "R" scene :lmao:
[post="118414"][/post]​

can you upload this lakorn here...i haven't see it...and after hearing all these makes me want to see...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
none3 said:
I know exactly what lakorn your talking about. As for the girl, she was pretty popular back then. She was also very beautiful.
[post="118306"][/post]​
gosh anyone have this lakorn lol i want to see it now lol cause pete wow hottness right there!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
i know wat Pete lakorn u talking about, None3 . Pete was acutally kind of funnie in there anywho Pete's brother the cripple one he love the n'k tooo>>>> the cripple brother was play by Off  ! His  current lakorn is  Taley Jai he the evil dude! Pete, is acutally smart in the lakorn he in college studying law or soemthing but he just bad mouth and i like how he have to babysit his brother baby hahaha and the n'k dislike him cuz of his bad boy behavior . I remeber the rain the expression and i believe it was the day his dad  and brother was preforming  muscial on stage . Pete was a bad a$$ and later on she did get pregrant and his oldest brother was put in jail
[post="118311"][/post]​
hahah..i wanna see this now that you point it out..sound cool..*not to sound perv..or anything..but the plot sound cool..and it's my genre..love/revenge.. :lmao: *..anyone care to upload?..

oh..now that we're on pete's case..he and ning did an intense job in that dragon drama too..btw..he's hot..i always think pete's hot..so yeah..^^

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I saw that lakorn of Pete too the n'ek she played in a lot of lakorns but I don't know her name...

NONE3 you have that lakorn...anyways just to make sure the lakorn pr'ek has a mother who is kinda crazy from what happened to her family she hates n'ek family...someone burned some house down too I think can't really remember...anyways years later n'ek was driving and her car breaks down at pr'ek's house...the pr'ek remember her and lies to her and later kidnapps her and he started abusing her and she doesn't know why...yeah he did some crazy things to her...my sister loves that lakorn cuz the pr'ek was so violent...it was my first lakorn that I saw a pr'ek so mean...and OMG I still remember the facials he made when he was about to R her...the other one would have to be Johnny and Namfon and Off Pongpat and that twin lakorn...

Anyways iif possible can you upload it cuz that lakorn is hot...it's old but it one of the best lakorn and also what the title of that lakorn..LOL...I haven't seen it in ages...

sarN

sarNie Granny
me too NONE3 !! I want dat lakorn tooo !! If u don't know how to upload it online -----> girl ! just send it to me i'll make sure it online for d/l hahhah ...for the matter of fact I'll trade lakorn with u if u want! u can have any lakorn at my store

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN said:
[post="118311"][/post]​
Wasnt his other brother played by DoDo? LOL....ahhh, yes! The rape scene in this one was kind of weird because of what her mom said...

I think she said it was more of a "willing" thing from her daughter, but the action made it seem like a rape :unsure: Those who've seen this...do you guys remember that?

I thought the ending was a bit sad when everyone was all happy and lovey dovely then showing the cripple brother all alone and I think he cried :unsure:

I was hoping that they'd find someone for him, but NOOO he had to be the unwanted one <_<

I like the cripple bro's new look now especially in that lakorn with Chakrit and Noon>>>thinks that the lakorn Sarn has mentioned B)

none3

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
me too NONE3 !! I want dat lakorn tooo !! If u don't know how to upload it online -----> girl ! just send it to me i'll make sure it online for d/l hahhah ...for the matter of fact I'll trade lakorn with u if u want! u can have any lakorn at my store
[post="118475"][/post]​

I do have the lakorn, but it is in Khmer. I don't want to trade it cuz i like the lakorn myself, but I could send it to you if you like so you could make a copy and upload it yourself, but you have to promise to send it back to me please. Also, it's not in DVD but VHS..... so, if your up for it, i'll give u my e-mail address and we can exchange addresses okay? :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
none3 said:
I do have the lakorn, but it is in Khmer. I don't want to trade it cuz i like the lakorn myself, but I could send it to you if you like so you could make a copy and upload it yourself, but you have to promise to send it back to me please. Also, it's not in DVD but VHS..... so, if your up for it, i'll give u my e-mail address and we can exchange addresses okay? :lmao:
[post="118556"][/post]​

OMG for a lakorn with an "R" scene like dat ... DEAL!!!!!!! I'll email u my adddress ! SEND ITTTT I be WAitingg . I promise to UPLOAD IT

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i member that pete lakorn. . . if i'm not mistaken, the r scene was right on the sofa right? and they had a blanket and everything, then the dad and off walked in, and n'ek fell off the sofa, and off start hitting pete. . was that the one?

sarN

sarNie Granny
it wasn't on the sofa it was in pete 's room LOLLLLL yes they walk in and the n'k was on the floor with the blanket around her and she was in tear ! soo.. yeah they kind of get the picture dat Pete have voliated her so they fight and stuff

none3

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
OMG for a lakorn with an "R" scene like dat ... DEAL!!!!!!! I'll email u my adddress ! SEND ITTTT I be WAitingg . I promise to UPLOAD IT
[post="118598"][/post]​

Here it is: Sofokufun3@hotmail.com , go ahead and e-mail me your home address.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Sarn, I'll be looking forward to watching that lakorn again and I'm going to take this as a promise so you BETTER NOT BREAK IT :angry: :p

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
[post="118598"][/post]​

hihi..i can't wait too..^though i wont' understand khmer..:(..but oh well..language wont' matter much..^^ thanks in advance.. :wub: