sarN

sarNie Granny
humm.. can't read thai lol don't know but khmer tittle is

GOm Hueng JOng Pear

Gom Hueng = mad , infuriated , bitter ?

JOng Pear = hold a grudge forever ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
OK none3 ! Thank for the lakorn ! Im done watching it ! I just finsh ..whao at 4:50 am ! It very good ! I love it heheehe . I never watch a lakorn with a rapist P"k like dis before OMG .. i believe he "R" her 6 x and 5 of them is while she was pregrant HOLy smoke :sweat: i can't believe she didn't have a miscarriage thru all those abuse he done to her and im sad cuz i didn't get to see teh BABYBAYBABy even though she was pregrant thru 90% of time in the lakorn hahaha. The "R" scene wasn't very grapfic like all thai lakorn but there was so much body touching and struggle between the two and he alwya be ripping her clothes when he about to.. :rolleyes: i guess it doesn't look too fake cuz some scene she woke up i guess nude cuz she have clothes or blanket covering her chest lolll and some other scene she still fully dress and him too. What distrubing is her pleading and begging him to stop ..it just soo OMG ..sad and i wickly wish she just enjoy it :p cuz it just dsitrubing to see her scar when he touch her but I like their kissing scene lol the cheek kisses is real kisses but when on the lip ...it the camara ! I like when the P"k get jealous of dat other dude dat like the n"K those scene is the funniest ! I thought her sister was kind of bitchy but i really feel bad wat happen to her near the end soo sad ! Anywho , i really like dis lakorn a bit chessy and stressful to watch but if they were to remake it OMG >>>> i don't want any n'k to take the role hahhhaahah unless they drop some of the "R" scene to just 2x and no shirt ripping den i would want Cherry / Por

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I remembered this one lakorn with Jakrit and the N'ek's name in the lakorn was "Mok Roen"<<<she had like wavy~curly hair.

Jakrit has a cousin (played Saranyu's brother in "Wanida") who was a player and N'ek wasnt too clever in this lakorn; so she wanted to fall for him... :rolleyes:

Jakrit wasnt going to let that happen because I think his EX was also taken by this cousin of his...

Then, one night Jakrit knocked and she opened the door to her cabin and he raped her<<<she was one of those stupid N'ek that believes everything the bad guy tells her :angry:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Sarn you saw it...haha see what I mean the pr'ek was like a "Rapist" for real...I saw the clip you uploaded ahaha brings back memories of that lakorn...if it was to remake I agree cut down the rape scenes...and who could play such an aggressive pr'ek...I don't know....I can't see anyone wanting to hurt their image...

junne

BlueMoon said:
Sarn you saw it...haha see what I mean the pr'ek was like a "Rapist" for real...I saw the clip you uploaded ahaha brings back memories of that lakorn...if it was to remake I agree cut down the rape scenes...and who could play such an aggressive pr'ek...I don't know....I can't see anyone wanting to hurt their image...
[post="120836"][/post]​
where is this clip...i want to see it...lol

chenchy

sarNie Egg
if i have to mention some rape scenes that i've seen, i would go for:

- the one with chatchai and a tall girl with curly hair.. it's about revenge, this one was pretty good and really realistic, chatchai was so hmmm lol. i think the story was somthing about chatchai's father lost all his money because he played cards with na'ek's father, so he and his wife killed themselves.... chatchai swore that he would take revenge, and years later he does the same to naek's father... at the funerals, nae'k come back from america and go meet chatchai. he told her that if she wanted her house back, she had to be his wife during 2 years (i think) she aggred.. and on the first afternoon, he raped her... she got pregnant

i really liked this lakorn a lot, because there were a lot of "r" scene, but there were a willingly scene too, and that's the moment she get pregnant :D !!

- an another one, was old. it's about a journalist and a rich guy, the have to get married and didn't get along at all. that's because pra'ek 's mother was sick , and the n'aek has a really strong character, she doesnt let anybody mestreat her !! the "R" scene was really funny and cute: the prae'k tried to rape her on one night, but she took off a gun from her pillow to scare him !! so funny, he was all " no, i didn't try to do anything, i swear.." lol ... and the next day, before trying to do anything, he prepared all, by taking the gun off under her pillow, and at the moment when he hugged the n'aek, she wanted to get the gun, but it was gone, paek was like " ahah, what are you looking for?? seems like you're not strong anymore?! huh" so cuuuuuuute !!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE "R" SCENE !! lol :p
it's not complicated, when i know that it 'll be one in a lakorn, i have to watch it hhuhuuhuhuuh !! so pervet of me lol :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
teh first one is call "Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat" got the tittle from ekomin :p and the second one .. i havne't seen it but i heard my friend told me about it ! Im on a mission to find it as we speak hahhaha. In "Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat" the n'k like to drink alots only cuz it make the p'k piss off cuz he hated drunken girls . All the "willing" scene is when she go back to her old houses in teh country side lol the p'k and n'k agreed when they goes there watever problem or hate they have on each ohter shoould be put a side :rolleyes: lol ! At the end the n'k give birth and seh return to the p"K old house in the country side and p'k found her there and they make up and he tear the 2 year mistress contract thingy away.... :wub:

>>>>> as for JUNEEE >>> i think the clip Blue is talking about is the one i put at my store but anywho i'll share the clip since i promise to upload it once i finsh the lakorn :wub:

right click and save as :lmao:
"R" clip 2 x
Rip below
TAlkin "R"

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
chenchy said:
if i have to mention some rape scenes that i've seen, i would go for:

- the one with chatchai and a tall girl with curly hair.. it's about revenge, this one was pretty good and really realistic, chatchai was so hmmm lol. i think the story was somthing about chatchai's father lost all his money because he played cards with na'ek's father, so he and his wife killed themselves.... chatchai swore that he would take revenge, and years later he does the same to naek's father... at the funerals, nae'k come back from america and go meet chatchai. he told her that if she wanted her house back, she had to be his wife during 2 years (i think) she aggred.. and on the first afternoon, he raped her... she got pregnant

i really liked this lakorn a lot, because there were a lot of "r" scene, but there were a willingly scene too, and that's the moment she get pregnant :D !!

- an another one, was old. it's about a journalist and a rich guy, the have to get married and didn't get along at all. that's because pra'ek 's mother was sick , and the n'aek has a really strong character, she doesnt let anybody mestreat her !! the "R" scene was really funny and cute: the prae'k tried to rape her on one night, but she took off a gun from her pillow to scare him !! so funny, he was all " no, i didn't try to do anything, i swear.." lol ... and the next day, before trying to do anything, he prepared all, by taking the gun off under her pillow, and at the moment when he hugged the n'aek, she wanted to get the gun, but it was gone, paek was like " ahah, what are you looking for?? seems like you're not strong anymore?! huh" so cuuuuuuute !!!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE "R" SCENE !! lol :p
it's not complicated, when i know that it 'll be one in a lakorn, i have to watch it hhuhuuhuhuuh !! so pervet of me lol :p
[post="120952"][/post]​
hey sarn do you have those "R" scenes lol!!!

none3

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
OK none3 ! Thank for the lakorn ! Im done watching it ! I just finsh ..whao at 4:50 am ! It very good ! I love it heheehe . I never watch a lakorn with a rapist P"k like dis before OMG .. i believe he "R" her 6 x and 5 of them is while she was pregrant HOLy smoke :sweat: i can't believe she didn't have a miscarriage thru all those abuse he done to her and im sad cuz i didn't get to see teh BABYBAYBABy even though she was pregrant thru 90% of time in the lakorn hahaha. The "R" scene wasn't very grapfic like all thai lakorn but there was so much body touching and struggle between the two and he alwya be ripping her clothes when he about to.. :rolleyes: i guess it doesn't look too fake cuz some scene she woke up i guess nude cuz she have clothes or blanket covering her chest lolll and some other scene she still fully dress and him too. What distrubing is her pleading and begging him to stop ..it just soo OMG ..sad and i wickly wish she just enjoy it :p cuz it just dsitrubing to see her scar when he touch her but I like their kissing scene lol the cheek kisses is real kisses but when on the lip ...it the camara ! I like when the P"k get jealous of dat other dude dat like the n"K those scene is the funniest ! I thought her sister was kind of bitchy but i really feel bad wat happen to her near the end soo sad ! Anywho , i really like dis lakorn a bit chessy and stressful to watch but if they were to remake it OMG >>>> i don't want any n'k to take the role hahhhaahah unless they drop some of the "R" scene to just 2x and no shirt ripping den i would want Cherry / Por
[post="120788"][/post]​

Great, I'm glad you like it. I hope others will enjoy it as well. Have you thought of an English title for it yet? I still can't come up with one and i'm sorry it's not in thai but khmer instead...

Question: Are we crazy to be so obsessed with "R' scene? I dunno sometimes??? :blink:

none3

sarNie Hatchling
jackie said:
None3 and Sarn, what lakorn are you guys talking about? Can you give me the Thai name?
[post="120722"][/post]​

Scroll down to post #128 and you'll know what we are talking about.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh now i want to see this lakorn so bad. I like this couple. Can you tell me more about this lakorn? Back in the day it was them that was one of the popular ones. They did several lakorns together.

One including, the N'ek has a cousin who looks just like her. Well the cousin was married to the P'ek. They had a daughter, but that wasn't his daughter for real.

But anyways, her cousin is a bitch and is a slut. Well someone kills her and her aunt comes and asks N'ek to take over her life so they can find out who killed her.

P'ek has a girlfriend, whom he loves.

Well N'ek tries to be a bitch, but she isn't. P'ek sees what a good person she is with her kid and sees her personaility and falls in love with her.

He use to come home drunk at night and strip in front of her, then go to sleep. Then one night he raped her and he found out it wasn't his wife cause she's not a virgin.

Well in the end it turns out it was the girlfriend that killed the cousin. The P'ek and N'ek gets together.

sulad

sarNie Adult
jackie said:
Oh my gosh now i want to see this lakorn so bad. I like this couple. Can you tell me more about this lakorn? Back in the day it was them that was one of the popular ones. They did several lakorns together.

One including, the N'ek has a cousin who looks just like her. Well the cousin was married to the P'ek. They had a daughter, but that wasn't his daughter for real.

But anyways, her cousin is a bitch and is a slut. Well someone kills her and her aunt comes and asks N'ek to take over her life so they can find out who killed her.

Well N'ek tries to be a bitch, but she isn't. P'ek sees what a good person she is with her kid and sees her personaility and falls in love with her.

He use to come home drunk at night and strip in front of her, then go to sleep. Then one night he raped her and he found out it wasn't his wife cause she's not a virgin.

Well in the end it turns out it was the girlfriend that killed the cousin. The P'ek and N'ek gets together.
[post="121063"][/post]​
The lakorn sound good....I wanna see it... :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahahahah oMg >>>>>> lakorn back in the days does have lots of "R" eh ! It like a classic scene >>> :p

junne

after seeing the clips of this lakorn i really really want to watch it...yep this couple was really popular...
sarn...can you upload more of the R scenes... :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
yes i got it NOnE3~!! hhahaha it acutally kind of funnie but he so harsh on her even when she pregrant ! alway be pushing her around .. i swear with dat much shoving and pushing ..shouldn't she have a miscarriage already ??? but i like the p'k though he have a nice chest and shoulder  :p im at the part where he let her go home ...it kind of funnie dat everyone know she being rape by the PK ..  i mean the severant and his sister know hahhahaha . The lakorn is sooo olddddddd when were it... 20 years old ?Girls back den wear plus size clothes hahaha and have so much hair ! Some rape scene does have tracking problem wat u do ..... keep watching dat scene or something ... jk !!! It good over all consider it an old lakorn ! So can i sell it to make profit !!  :rolleyes:
[post="120492"][/post]​
yeah, please, sell it!! i have no clue what you guys are talking about, but if it has an R scene, the story's gotta be too. i love me some revenge/love-hate lakorns. LOL

and oh man, all these other lakorns sound so good!!! esp the one with chatchai!! i love that guy! haha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Majority...MAJORITY of all rape scene are so FAKE...

Tik and Aom's is an acception...why? haha...as most of you have mentioned, they were naked in the morning with close on the chair or something like that...plus, when Tik pulled Aom to him, she was trying to cover her boobies...HAHA...right??? Looks like he really did her the night before..haha...

DaoPraSuk...that rape scene was harsh, yet looks real...instead of raping her from the side, he was literally on top of her...that looks real to me...

Chakrit and Angie...he was on TOP of her AND between her legs!!! How realistic is that??? She woke up the next morning, walking around with the bed sheet...haha...she looks pretty naked too...haha

Ann T and Chachai...real too...even though they didn't wake up naked...the aftermath looks so real...like they have had slept together...her facial expressions...guilty guilty guilty...haha

Kob S and Brook...he chased her around...he wanted to do harm...he hit her...very brutal rape scene...got on top of her too...the aftermath...man, she is so good...makes me feel her pain...

Many rape scenes...very few are good...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
ceda_lee said:
DaoPraSuk...that rape scene was harsh, yet looks real...instead of raping her from the side, he was literally on top of her...that looks real to me...
LOLOLOL!!!! :loool: I couldnt help, but think of these vivid pictures in my head when I've read that particular line... :p I'm like HUH rape her from the side? WHOAAA!!! :shocked: So KINKY... Buahaha!

LOL...surely this isnt a thread to be reading in the computer lab because those nosey people walking by / reading my stuff would think I am :w000t: :wacko: :wacko:

anjos

ceda_lee said:
Majority...MAJORITY of all rape scene are so FAKE...

Tik and Aom's is an acception...why? haha...as most of you have mentioned, they were naked in the morning with close on the chair or something like that...plus, when Tik pulled Aom to him, she was trying to cover her boobies...HAHA...right??? Looks like he really did her the night before..haha...

Chakrit and Angie...he was on TOP of her AND between her legs!!! How realistic is that??? She woke up the next morning, walking around with the bed sheet...haha...she looks pretty naked too...haha

Ann T and Chachai...real too...even though they didn't wake up naked...the aftermath looks so real...like they have had slept together...her facial expressions...guilty guilty guilty...haha

Kob S and Brook...he chased her around...he wanted to do harm...he hit her...very brutal rape scene...got on top of her too...the aftermath...man, she is so good...makes me feel her pain...

Many rape scenes...very few are good...
[post="121363"][/post]​
yeah.... really agree w/you...... it sooo true......

sarN

sarNie Granny
:loool: ...ya chicks soo funnieeeee those fake "R" when u think about it...OMG it is silly :wub: out of all the "R" scene i seen i think "Sawan Bieng" KOB/BROOK stood out MORE ..if only we see some skin after the whole ordeal den it be prefect ! ANd i think "NUNg FAh Kab SataN" is acutally nail bitting and heart pounding cuz JONNY was getting all emontional and crazy :blink: .

kaivanne said:
hey sarn do you have those "R" scenes lol!!!
[post="121003"][/post]​
OMG >>>> is dis my new job now :lmao: >>> the first lakorn i use to have a clip but i delete it and now i lean the lakorn to my friend ..i prolly go get it dis week hhahaa den i'll post it up in my main site ! As for the second one ...hummm .. lucky u ! My buddy even make the clip all fancy for me :wub:
RIGH click and save as >>> it in khmer audio
move the teddy

jackie said:

[post="121063"][/post]​
It a revenge lakonr where the P"K father was cheated out of all his money by the N"K father . As the result the father shot himself and burn himself in a house and the mother went all crazy .So, he is bitter and seek revenge by kidnap the N"K dat just recently came from Paris . He torture her by raping her several time :blink: verbal /phycial abuse her ..there several scene where he grab, shake, push , slap, force kisses and one scene he rape her and den put her out in the rain till she past out anywho lol . He even force his sister to dump her bf and try to get close the N"K brother to trick him out of his money and the P'k also got close to the N'k younger sister. The n'k love her sister and doesn't want her to meet the same fate as the N"k does so she allow the P"k to do watever to her in exchange for her sister safety .The Nk did get pregrant and she wanted to kill the baby cuz she don't want any of the p'k blood in her something like dat but she was threaten by the p"K if she kill their baby or even go to the cop lol he will kidnap her sister and he will do more worst thing to her and his plan was to let her be pregrant with out a father for her baby so it will bring shame to her family.He release her to goes home but only to countine his plan by dating the younger sister and the N"k try to warn her sister but she refuse to lisent and the younger sister and the brother think teh N"K is trying to steal the younger sister boyfriend blah blah . Den later on her family found out she is pregrant and teh father was very mad and demand to know who the father but the n'k refuse to tell so some drama there lol o yeah her mom when found out about the pregrancy she have a stoke or soemhting her brain burst adn end up in the hospital she end up handicap . Everyone keep asking her who the father of the baby blah blah so she goes to her friend dat she meet on teh farm where the P"K capture her and ask him to be teh father of her baby and he agreed and they goes sign some marriage paper ....blah blah den she goes live with her friend at his farm which is next to P"K farm . O yeah P"k and the friend hate each other they are long time rival .

june said:
after seeing the clips of this lakorn i really really want to watch it...yep this couple was really popular...
sarn...can you upload more of the R scenes... :wub:
[post="121301"][/post]​
>>>>> more >>> i'll look thru the lakorn again and see wat else brb

Thookatha said:
yeah, please, sell it!! i have no clue what you guys are talking about, but if it has an R scene, the story's gotta be too. i love me some revenge/love-hate lakorns. LOL

and oh man, all these other lakorns sound so good!!! esp the one with chatchai!! i love that guy! haha
[post="121318"][/post]​
check my store :wub: