FAN FICTION FEVER : NO RULE

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hehe .. Thanks Noy. I'm an amateur myself. Well.. I write short stories here and there, but never to an audience like this. This is so much fun, especially writing a lakorn, cause anything is possible in Lakorns!

nikki1786

LizQuen
cool i cant wait to read the updates!

ps. are you going to se7en's premier party thingy tomorrow in sf??

just wanna share with you my Fan Artwork, i made this last year to give this to my friend because she's a fan of Se7en but i end up owning it by myself... :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
i give all you fan fic writers props cuz i can't write a fan fic if my life dependent on it. :lol:

i've brainstorm so many, but it never gets written or anything...
so keep up the good work! :dude:

i might TRY to write one. :loool:
YOU SHOULD WRITE ONE WITH KEN AND ANN! I WILL SUPPORT YOU 100%! ANYTHING WITH KEN AND ANN AND I AM THERE. LOL!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hehe .. Thanks Noy. I'm an amateur myself. Well.. I write short stories here and there, but never to an audience like this. This is so much fun, especially writing a lakorn, cause anything is possible in Lakorns!
lol. i can't even write a short story.. i get frustrated. haha.

im amateur writing bed room scene ...sooo funniee!! Im funnie myself LMAO
ooooh sarN you are wild! :lol:

YOU SHOULD WRITE ONE WITH KEN AND ANN! I WILL SUPPORT YOU 100%! ANYTHING WITH KEN AND ANN AND I AM THERE. LOL!
i'll try to write one.. haha. it'll be a love/hate story. not gonna be good but... you'll have to see.. haha

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol. i can't even write a short story.. i get frustrated. haha.
ooooh sarN you are wild! :lol:
i'll try to write one.. haha. it'll be a love/hate story. not gonna be good but... you'll have to see.. haha

believe me, noy! if your mind act so wild... write it down.... :D :dude:

i'll support you all the way! yah!

fun

Expired Sarnie
noy hurry up. lol. just kidding take your time but not too long of a wait please.

cecilia

Staff member
i just wanna add that with FICTION HAVING NO RULE.
sarNworld fictions have taken things to the NEXT LEVEL and that's so AWESOME .. !!!

GOOD JOBS WRITER with all them new fictions .. :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
we are just so bad .. but we're loving it .. it's what keep us entertaining ..

i want 3 weeks already ..

chenling

sarNie Adult
i just wanna add that with FICTION HAVING NO RULE.
sarNworld fictions have taken things to the NEXT LEVEL and that's so AWESOME .. !!!

GOOD JOBS WRITER with all them new fictions .. :wub:
lol the Next Level, I'm scared to post anything on here that's the Next level....young readers lol..