FAN (YRF Movies)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Meet the ‘biggest Shah Rukh Khan fan in the world’
Encounters with an obsessive admirer of the superstar – not from the upcoming movie but in real life.

In the April 15 release Fan, Shah Rukh Khan plays both a celebrity and an obsessive lookalike. Gaurav Chanda thinks that nobody loves movie star Aryan Khanna more than him, but he has tough competition from the real world. Lucknow resident Vishal Singh believes that he is the biggest Shah Rukh Khan fan on the planet, and going by the evidence, he certainly seems to have earned the title.
From legally changing his name to Vishahrukh Khan to driving down to Mumbai for his honeymoon to catch a glimpse of his the actor, this devotee has done it all. The song “Aisi Deewangi, Dekhi Nahin Kahin” (Such madness, never seen before) from the 1992 Shah Rukh Khan starrer Deewana perfectly applies to Singh, whose entire life revolves around idol worship of another kind.

Every brick of Vishahrukh’s three-storeyed home screams SRK. The actor is plastered on the walls, ceilings, bulbs, fans, and the bath tub. The house is called Shahrukh Palace. Visharukh own two cars, both of which are plastered with more than 23,000 images from Khan’s movies. The 43-year-old wholesale dealer in homeopathy medicine has named his shop in Aliganj Shahrukh Force.

Vishal Singh first saw Shah Rukh Khan in the television series Fauji in 1989. His enthusiasm grew after watching Khan in the serials Circus and Dil Dariya and reached its peak with Khan’s debut movie, Deewana, in 1992.
Vishahrukh believes that his life runs parallel to characters played by his icon. His own love story mirrors that of the couple in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (1995), he says. (It helps that his wife, Ruchi, is also an SRK worshipper). Vishahrukh has named his son Aryan after Khan’s son and his daughter Simran after the character played by Kajol in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.

Vishahrukh says he battled cancer like Khan’s character in Kal Ho Na Ho (2003). If he survived (unlike the movie character), it is because of Khan’s benediction. “I believe these pictures of Shah Rukh Khan give me strength and bring positive energy to my house,” he said. “The way SRK has struggled and achieved success is a role model and his life is a true inspiration.”

Vishahrukh has now met SRK several times, and he claims that he has a direct bond with the actor and his family, to the extent that he attended the wedding of Khan’s brother-in-law. He boasts of having received numerous gifts signed by Khan, and he reacted in kind by sending a handmade 42-feet greeting card to Khan on his fiftieth birthday on November 2.

In 2006, Vishahrukh won a local competition titled Sabse Bada Deewana, and his fame has only multiplied ever since. “Sometimes, I myself feel like a celebrity,” he said. “People come to my house, they take my autograph and click pictures with me. I treat them the way SRK treats his fans, though I am not a celebrity.”
He has set up a production company and wants to make a movie tentatively titled Hum Bhi Hain Shahrukh, about young Khan fans who go to Mumbai to meet and work with the star, only to return disappointed. Vishahrukh wants SRK to play the lead. Another script is based on his own life, tentatively titled Faniyat. Maneesh Sharma’s Fan, written by Habib Faisal and produced by Yash Raj Films, will beat him to it.
A portion of Shahrukh Palace houses a mini-theatre, where only SRK movies will be screened. However, Vishahrukh is waiting for Khan to inaugurate the screening facility. One of the stores Visharukh owns has been shut for the past decade and has a ribbon wrapped around the door. Some day, he hopes, Khan will come there to cut the ribbon.
(All photographs by Uzair Hasan Rizvi.)

cr http://thereel.scroll.in/803779/photos-meet-the-biggest-shah-rukh-khan-fan-in-the-world

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Synopsis:
In a world of labels it’s easy to forget who made sportsmen, pop singers and matinee idols into stars, superstars and megastars – the FANS. Every FAN has their own personal relationship with their hero – it’s almost a Love Story.

FAN is the story of Gaurav (Shah Rukh Khan) a young man, 20 something, whose world revolves around the mega movie star Aryan Khanna (Shah Rukh Khan) or God as he refers to him.

From the by lanes of Delhi, young Gaurav embarks on a journey to the city of dreams, Mumbai, in order to wish his God on his birthday. After all, he is Aryan’s biggest FAN and even has a striking resemblance to him – how difficult could it be for the world biggest FAN to get an audience with the world’s biggest Star.

When things don't go according to plan, Gaurav’s love and passion for his God turns in to a dangerous obsession that crosses the fine line.

In an edge of the seat thriller, FAN will peel away at both Gaurav and Aryan’s personalities and characters as the two men discover people within themselves that even they didn't know existed, and we’re left wondering who to sympathize with and whom to root for – can we really pick a side, after all, Superstars are also human beings but each one of us is also a FAN.

cr: YRF

Step

Mrs James Ma
OOOMMMGGG fans are invited for trailer launch. I wish I was in Mumbai :woot2: :woot2:

First trailer of Shah Rukh Khan's Fan is all set to release on Monday and we have got some good news for all you SRK fans. For those, who have aspired to see SRK in person, will get this opportunity on the release of the trailer and that too at Mumbai's Yash Raj Studios.

YRF gates will be set open for the fans of SRK who wish to attend the trailer launch. The team of Fan is sending across invites to everyone for the big day. And before anyone gets their hands on the much awaited invite, we have got our hands on the same.

The invite reads - 'For the First Time Media Gates Open for Fans' with a picture of Gaurav aka SRK adoring his idol Aryan Khanna!

We love this idea and are looking forward to SRK's Fan mania. How about you?

cr YRF

Step

Mrs James Ma
'FAN' SRK Has a Special Tribute for These Stars

It was just a few days back the much-hyped Jabra Fan track from Shah Khan’s upcoming Hindi film FAN  was released much to the delight of his countless supporters. Now it seems that there is another big surprise in store for movie buffs. In an amazing development, six dubbed versions of the number have been released. As such, Jabra Fan is now available is seven languages namely Hindi, Bhojpuri, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Bengali and Punjabi.
Moreover, while sharing these videos SRK said  heaped praises on Manoj Tiwari, Mahatma Gandhi, Rajinikanth, Sachin Tendular, Yash Chopra and the city of Kolkata. We truly are impressed by King Khan’s humbleness.
For the uninitiated, FAN is touted as a thriller and explores the relationship between a superstar and a passionate fan who looks just like him. Directed by Maneesh Sharma,  It is expected to hit screens this April. As far as the Jabra Fantrack is concerned, it has created a buzz in the industry thanks to its simple heart-warming lyrics.

I wonder why only in few languages. india has so many languages why only in few :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aOWAa3gbRg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlRUKAxoBHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnZOLJrZdU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaTq7fGNfDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcEhdIp6o_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TENua0qygMM

cr srkfc

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkS_Ar0Yad0&feature=youtu.be

mia07

Introvert
I'd say this film is for his really die hard fans only. I loved SRK while growing up and he always does his best whether it's a good or a bad scripted film. This is the better film from his last few years but it has yet to be the best of the decade. The first half started off really good and then the second half takes a turn. It could have been cut shorter. I found myself at times getting a bit bored cuz it dragged here and there. I get the point of the message but how Maneesh tried to deliver it could have been better. It kinda makes you think that are celebrities really like that. Just my view. I rate it a 3/5.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone seen it? is it worth it? It was playing at AMC but since I am icky I didn't want to waste $