FANFIC Trailers/MV

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lalalalalalala im excited!!!

gosh i want a good video editing program!! argh lol.. imma just have to stick with wmm until i struck it rich.. ahaha sigh.. i should've just waited for my bro to crack vegas for me but nope.. i had to do it myself T_T...

cecilia

Staff member
^Julie, i think it's all about the imagination -- if you have the imagination there -- you can manipulate the transition around ..
you do not have to have the most exquisite program to make the most extraordinary vdo. Just use whatever is available to you ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks ceci, and yeah.. i know.. haha.. im ok with wmm.. it's simple .. but.. i just want more options lol.. hehe..

cecilia

Staff member
^i see .. i dont' have many option in imovie unless i want to purchase the full one ..
i could always try after effect but i already hate FLASH enough for the difficult part so yup lol
i'm stuck in imovie (i don't' complain b/c it does have its pro)

nikki1786

LizQuen
im using sony vegas only. no matter how much i tried to use adobe after effects, sometimes when it comes to AE its like PSing... but in difficult way. yup i just use what available in my laptop. AE takes time to render per frame... not per second... but per frame. i just can imagine how many frames there are in one millisecond already >.< im quite impatient when it comes to rendering.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah me too... i stick with the program that i only have here. XD i've been using sony vegas for 3 years now, so im quite comfy already. XD

cecilia

Staff member
^that's good to hear ja .. i stick to easy/fast tools -- if it require too much time and patient, i give in lol

mia07

Introvert
Great job everyone! Just something I made earlier this year. I used WMM but now, I'm trying to work in Pinnacle which is so much better. Enjoy ja. :)

Title 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhRsKX1QTS0

Title 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AImTkY71o1w