Katerine

Butterfly123
Can someone move my FF A day to remember to the completed section please
thank you :kiss3:

link: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/54248-a-day-to-remember/

Katerine

Butterfly123
Thank you Julie.

can you delete my Storm awakening please? i written up to chapter 4 but i was proof reading and i complicated it, i dunno how but i done it LOL. i'm gonna rewrite it in a less complicated version and changing some of the Characters :p

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
I was just wondering if anyone can take "Vampire Reincarnate" out from the incomplete section because I am thinking about continuing the fanfic' :)
&please put "The Curse Prince" in the incomplete section'
thanks' X3

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Hello, will someone delete my fanfiction "Palung Kwaam Rak"? I decided that I will write that another time when I can come up with an appropriate cast. Thanks!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
eek...sorry guys for not being up to date on the FF section but I do want to make a suggestion next time for authors, if in the future, you need a FF to be moved or deleted, PLEASE PROVIDE THE LINK TO GO WITH IT so it'll be easier for the mods to track it down. If you don't it will be ignored [atleast by me it will lol] harsh I know but I'm just trying to mkae life easier for me

Note: all requests above have been deleted, moved, etc....I think, if not do tell or post here

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
all processing stories that havent been up to date for over a year since 2011 have been moved to the incomplete section