FANFIC UPDATES

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i realize im stealing thip n rr's job lol.. sorry.. XD

these ffs are moved to the incomplete section..

Star(korean fan fic)
Love vs. Rich
Balletslippers & Greensneakers
Heart of a Devil
The Person I Call Love Is You
The Unfortunates
Capture d' Moment
Remember Me
The Girl In The Window
The Inheritance
Love is possible
Healer
Incomplete

--------

i have also decided to move my ff - 2 Sides of my Boyfriend & One way Destination to the incomplete section as well since i've lot my main ideas to them.. will continue them again one day..

i will also be bringing back my old ff Funny Love, Painful Love, & YIKES!! out of the incomplete section since i sort of remember my plot again..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh thank you Julie....I've been busy with my extern...feel so lazy nowadays.....

and OMG...ur Poppy banner is so freaken cute...Poppy was a cute lil boy and he is still cute now! lol

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Please delete my incomplete and never-to-be-completed story:
Master of the Sun

It's a little sad to let it go but I kept changing the storyline until I no longer understood what it is I wanted to write. However, I do have a new storyline in mind and this time I will write it to completion.
^_^

Nevermind.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone movie my two stories of "Who that Boy?" & "My crazy stalker wife" into the incomplete section. Until I finish with my other story I won't be able to work on these two.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/40588-whos-that-boychapter-6-is-up/

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/41464-my-crazy-stalker-wife-a-preview-of-the-story/

TubbyTinker

okay so i decided to drop one's hatred and the person i call love is you

and i moved rose with hidden thorns to the incomplete section....and i've decided to bring back love misiion with a new casts and storyline so stay tune for that one

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
that's sad Thip. I was really hoping for RwHT a lot, but anyway, cna't wait for ur new on.

off topic:
I like ur siggie of Om n Min. It's so KUTE!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
AH! Thip! I was waiting for the updates on OH & TPICLIY & now you're putting RWHT on hold too??? :( But I'll be looking after LM :)

TubbyTinker

i know....i couldnt continue OH becuz the storyline was getting lame and as for RWHT...im thinking of writing that soon but iono yet since i kinda want to change the storyline up a bit.....im kinda almost done with my extern so i'll be writing ff soon...i need motivation right now LOL