FANFIC UPDATES

Nalis Xyooj

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry to bother anyone, but can someone delete this fic please. I'm super busy with school right now and my classes are killing me that I lost all my motivation in this fic. I hardly have time to keep my account activated too. Maybe someday I'll continue it, but for now please delete it. Thank you.

Forever More Will You Be

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
UPDATES!
09-20-10

FANFICS THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED--UPON AUTHOR’S REQUESTS

Before The Storm
FF3: Just You and Me
Hidden Affair
Raeng Rissaya

FANFICS MOVED TO INCOMPLETE-- NO UPDATES FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS

Rule Number One Never Fall In Love
These Words of Love
How An Actress Kiss
Love Across The Sky
Mind Lost Love
Fat Chicks? Not In a Million Years
Unworthy
Love Hurts

COMPLETED FANFICS

Rambling Hearts

SVALC

sarNie Egg
please delete "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU HURT ME BY SVALC" i don't have time to update it now but maybe later.. thanks
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/46093-i-love-you-more-than-you-hurt-me-by-svalc/​

TubbyTinker

UPDATES: OCTOBER 11,2010

FF COMPLETED

The Sweet Taste of Vampire Love

FFs MOVED TO INCOMPLETE-NO UPDATES FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS

Tour Guide Barbie
Too Beautiful to Be Mine
Close to Your Heart
Love is Possible
We Can Never Be Together
The Light in the End
Heart Series 1
The Unpredictable Love
Hunting Roses
Master of the Sun​

TubbyTinker

OKAY.....If you're wondering what happened to my story You, Me, and Our Love, I decided to drop it---again [sighs, I need to stop doing it]. I might come back and write it or I might just create a whole new story....we'll see...

khmai_babiee

sarNie Egg
I was wonder if the admin can take my story The Vampire Princes and Fat chicks? not in a million years!!! out of the incomplete section. I started updating again so i was wondering if you could movie it back to ongoing fanfics.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone pls change Missunderstanding of my mom's friend to complete section and Lost in between to incomplete section.....
Thanks...