FAQ

sarN

sarNie Granny
Please post any questions you have about anything art related or perfomance related here. :)

No question is DUMB unless it's right smack in front of your face and you just didn't bother to read it. :D

Hiatus

Super Momo
Muddie MuRda said:
^ really momo? cuz in PS i do it totally different. :D

I'll make one for PS too...soon...one day.. ;)
[post="1259"][/post]​

except for some step hahahaha :lol: :rolleyes: few....

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
i was wondering if theres a site to dl paintshop pro? or a place i can dl the free trial? :blink:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
please answer my question please.. when i making a wallpaper i want to make my picture see throught so i can see the under picture and the top picture.. how could i do that.. please help..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
angie_thip said:
please answer my question please.. when i making a wallpaper i want to make my picture see throught so i can see the under picture and the top picture.. how could i do that.. please help..
[post="23651"][/post]​
iunno wat u mean by that.. can u give me an example??

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
angie_thip said:
[post="23651"][/post]​

i know what you mean...but i don't know how explain it......

Muddie Murda

smile...
angie_thip said:
[post="23651"][/post]​
What program are you using? :)

chanda

sarNie Egg
can anyone make a tutorial on how to make a banner with those little snapshot photo kinds of things?...on photoshop...i found a tutorial on it somewhere...now i cant find it

EDIT: Never mind i found it... :sweat:

well since i found that can anyone make a tutorial on how to make those im box thingys?...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
can someone tutorial me how to make the banner with a music video or a movie clip in it using adobe photoshop and image ready....thank you so much...

jaitee

sarNie Egg
i'm really slow when it comes to computers..... :sweat:
can someone please show me how to pace my banner???

thanks

Muddie Murda

smile...
chanda said:
well since i found that can anyone make a tutorial on how to make those im box thingys?...
[post="47309"][/post]​
It's simple, but takes a lot of patient. Would you mind getting a tutorial in video format? lol I plan to make a tutorial, but it's kinda complicated to explain because I use 2 programs to do it. You watch me do it, and I'm sure you'll catch on. :)

babe_girl said:
can someone tutorial me how to make the banner with a music video or a movie clip in it using adobe photoshop and image ready....thank you so much...
[post="61563"][/post]​
Hmm...this takes a lot of steps and other programs besides photoshop and imageready. You must cut your vids to the point you want and then convert it to AVI file. You'd then design your banner in PS, then import to ImageReady. You'd open up your AVI video in Imageready...then copy and paste your banner design onto the aVI vid file. :D That's the basic. I'll make a specific tutorial one day soon when I make another GIF banner or something. e_e :D

oil_yui said:
can someone show me how to make these artwork? i don't remember where i found this artwork, but i love it alot. can someone show me how to do it? like i want to add the little white stars to the graphic. how do i do that? :sweat:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/raini705/12.jpg
[post="62039"][/post]​
^_^ Those are brushes. (You can make them yourself if you want...but if you're lazy.....or don't know how at all...) go to a brush site and they'd have brushes for you to DL. DL then, and u can use them in PS on your banners. :D

BTW..I'm helping out at the SOOMPI photoshop tutorial thread also.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=856

Other people might have already asked and got an answer for a question any of you guys might have. :D It's really helpful...and the dood who's helping too is like a pro...woooo ^_^

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
I WAS wondering if anyone knows where i can get photoshop at? i really want to learn how to make my own banners! but dunno where i can get photoshop at!! n i dont have the disc to!