Fate Within Our Love

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
ch. 19

“You are always sad Min.” Nook said looking at her. “Oh hey.” Min said getting up from the table. “So how you been?” She asked. He replied “ Good, You?” “Worried.” Sad looking. “Why?” he asked “Tawan and Fah will be okay.” “No! Not That. My dads death!” she yelled. “Oh… Okay tell me.” Asking politely. “Me and Chan found out that the only person in the plane that was there during the crash. And he my father owned a company but is now taken by…” she forgot the rest and was just thinking. “Umm here let go and check.” She says as she walks inside.
Few minute later
“It’s Mr. Sonthichai.” She said walking out. “Wait isn’t that a familiar last name?” he asked firmly. “Hmm… Bowie!” she yelled out loud. “Shh.” Stoping her. “Mabe it could be her father. He went with my father also.”

“Here in France is so pretty.” Fah said looking out the balcony. “Yep it is” Tawan said holding her waist. Tawan’s phone ranged. “Hello.” “Tawan? Have you done it yet?” Nok asked. “Uh yes I am getting ready to go now..” He replied quickly. “Okay. Uh Tawan have you seen Fah?” “Uh..” Fah was lipping for him to say no. “Uh no sir.” Tawan said. “Okay if you do tell her to come home alrighty.” Nok said. “Bye.” They ended. Fah’s phone ringed. “Hello… Dad.” She said slowly. “Where are you! Huh. I told you to come in a week!” he yelled and Tawan heard him yelling from the phone. “Umm I am with my friend Dad.” Slowly again. “Well you have to come home tomarrow!” “I hate you. Why do you and Mom always control my life. The only place you let me go for the whole summer is Korea. You made me stay there only!” She yelled to the phone and hung up.
“Wow is that how you settle things with you dad?” asked laughing. “Hmm I do that sometimes.” She said laughing along too. “I am done with the job tomarow.” “Then we can go home together then how about that.” She said happily. “Okay.”

“Mom, Dad!” Noon said getting up. “Hi Hunny.” Sa’ said. “It’s a boy!” Paul said. “How would you know.” Noon said looking at him. “well lucky guess.” He said laughing. The whole after noon they spent time together.

Bowie and Chan was taking a walking in the park. “Bowie can I ask you something?” Chan said. “Yeah sure what’s no to ask.” She said. “Do love Tawan?” Bowie didn’t know what to say when he asked that. “Well I did but since I been spenting by time with you…” she stopped. “Go on.” He said encourageing her to go on. “I think I love you, Chan” saying slowly. “Well there is no need to be shy. You know I love you already.I can fix your heart.” Chan said looking right at her. “Well…” Bowie couldn’t continue because of a gun sound. “Come on let’s go!” Chan grabing onto her hands.

“What do you wanna eat?” Tawan asked “Anything you like before our last night.” Fah said. “No you pick you’re the women.” “Well then let’s go with pizza then.” She said okay then. Tawan ordered pizza as they watch a romantic movie called Glass Stained of Pain. After the movie they fell asleep on the couch together.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
ch. 19

“You are always sad Min.” Nook said looking at her. “Oh hey.” Min said getting up from the table. “So how you been?” She asked. He replied “ Good, You?” “Worried.” Sad looking. “Why?” he asked “Tawan and Fah will be okay.” “No! Not That. My dads death!” she yelled. “Oh… Okay tell me.” Asking politely. “Me and Chan found out that the only person in the plane that was there during the crash. And he my father owned a company but is now taken by…” she forgot the rest and was just thinking. “Umm here let go and check.” She says as she walks inside.
Few minute later
“It’s Mr. Sonthichai.” She said walking out. “Wait isn’t that a familiar last name?” he asked firmly. “Hmm… Bowie!” she yelled out loud. “Shh.” Stoping her. “Mabe it could be her father. He went with my father also.”

“Here in France is so pretty.” Fah said looking out the balcony. “Yep it is” Tawan said holding her waist. Tawan’s phone ranged. “Hello.” “Tawan? Have you done it yet?” Nok asked. “Uh yes I am getting ready to go now..” He replied quickly. “Okay. Uh Tawan have you seen Fah?” “Uh..” Fah was lipping for him to say no. “Uh no sir.” Tawan said. “Okay if you do tell her to come home alrighty.” Nok said. “Bye.” They ended. Fah’s phone ringed. “Hello… Dad.” She said slowly. “Where are you! Huh. I told you to come in a week!” he yelled and Tawan heard him yelling from the phone. “Umm I am with my friend Dad.” Slowly again. “Well you have to come home tomarrow!” “I hate you. Why do you and Mom always control my life. The only place you let me go for the whole summer is Korea. You made me stay there only!” She yelled to the phone and hung up.
“Wow is that how you settle things with you dad?” asked laughing. “Hmm I do that sometimes.” She said laughing along too. “I am done with the job tomarow.” “Then we can go home together then how about that.” She said happily. “Okay.”

“Mom, Dad!” Noon said getting up. “Hi Hunny.” Sa’ said. “It’s a boy!” Paul said. “How would you know.” Noon said looking at him. “well lucky guess.” He said laughing. The whole after noon they spent time together.

Bowie and Chan was taking a walking in the park. “Bowie can I ask you something?” Chan said. “Yeah sure what’s no to ask.” She said. “Do love Tawan?” Bowie didn’t know what to say when he asked that. “Well I did but since I been spenting by time with you…” she stopped. “Go on.” He said encourageing her to go on. “I think I love you, Chan” saying slowly. “Well there is no need to be shy. You know I love you already.I can fix your heart.” Chan said looking right at her. “Well…” Bowie couldn’t continue because of a gun sound. “Come on let’s go!” Chan grabing onto her hands.

“What do you wanna eat?” Tawan asked “Anything you like before our last night.” Fah said. “No you pick you’re the women.” “Well then let’s go with pizza then.” She said okay then. Tawan ordered pizza as they watch a romantic movie called Glass Stained of Pain. After the movie they fell asleep on the couch together.

Next day

Min awoke and found her mom on the ground. "MOM!" she yelled. Min ran to Chan's room. "Chan! Chan! Wake up! Wake Up!." Shaking him. "What do you want! Leave me alone."Chan said yelling at her. "Fine don't want to get up when it so serious then here." She walked to the end of Chan's bed and and pulled the blakent off from him into the ground. "ahh what was that for?" "Not getting up!" She yelled "Come on my fainted again. I think she is in her condition!" "What!"he said getting up. They ran out and her lift his mom off the ground. "Min go get the keys. Hurry."

"Rise and Shine sleepy head. It's 2 Already." Fah said to Tawan as she walked to hi with breakfast. "Don't worry I awoke this morning and packed already. All we have to do is go get the stuff then leave." "Ok..." Tawan but was distrupted by his phone. "Hello? Min." Tawan said slowly. "Tawan when are you gonna come home?" Min said quickly. "Umm like around, hold on. Fah what time do we leave?" "4 Hours from now." Fah replied. "Umm in 4 hours." Tawan said. "Well you better hurry and get home mom is in her condition again." Min said then hung up. "what's wrong?" Fah asked. "My Mom."

Preview:
"There is no way of saving her any more." Doc said

"I so sorry Tawan. But i have to go I have no chioce. But i love you." Fah said

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG!! So many things happening :) LOL..Love it so far!
Tawan & Fah are sooo sweet!! Hope her mother's alright :)

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
ch.20

In Bangkok/hostpital
The doctor walks out of the room."Are you two the child of this person?" the doc asked. "Yes" Chan and Min said together. The doc replied slowly, "There is no more way of saving her anymore." Min started to cry when she heard the Doc. "Chan what are we gonna do without mom. I know there is Tawan. But..." She couldn't finish anymore. She dropped down on the ground crying. "Mom!Mom!" Chan bended down and tried calming her down. "Don't cry my little sister, you still have me and Tawan." The doctor felt sad that he couldn't do anything. "You may go see her." he said walking away. "C'mon let's go." getting up together.

Airplane
Tawan couldn't wait to get home after he heard what had happened to his mom. "Hope we can get there soon." He said not able to wait anymore. "Everyone please have your seat belts on. We will be landing shortly." "Thanks" Tawan said "Good I am worried about your mom also." Fah said truly. "Thanks, Fah" Tawan looked at her.

Bowie is worried too
"Hmm I wonder what Chan is doing now?" Bowie grabs her phone. "Hello" "Hello" Chan answered. "Are you home today?" She asked. "No. My mom is at the hospital right now." he said sadly "What! I'll be there." She yelled then, Click! the phone. She then rushed out of the house ad into her car. "Where you going!" Nam, Bowie's mom yelled. Bowie didn't care she drove of to the hospital.

Hospital
Min was sleeping in the room. "Min, Chan, Tawan?" May said in her sleep. "Mom!" Chan said getting up. "Honey. Chan. Its that you?"may asked weakly. "yes Mom it's me."chan said about to burst out tears. "Mom!" Min woke up in excitement. "Mom, Mom are you okay?" Min asked worried. "Don't Worry about me honey." May said. May stared to cough. "Mom?" Min and Chan said. "are you sure your okay?" Min said. "Where is Tawan?" she asked hoping he was there. "He is coming home mom." Min said. "When... When Taw..aaw.. When Tawan gets here(Coughs) tell him I love him. I... I Love you two also." May said not able to breath much anymore. "Mom No need to talk anymore."Chan said. "Just To let you..." Her life line was beeping. She wasn't able to breath anymore. She was close to dying. Right when she was gonna die Tawan and Fah Busted in the door. Her life line was beeping. "MOM!" Tawan yelled. May died in a very sad moment. Min, and Tawan stared crying. Bowie just came in. When she saw that May died she cried. Fah Tried to calm Min down but she couldn't. Min Couldn't hold into her. Tawan was hugging her while she was laying on the bed. "MOm!" Tawan yelled. Fah couldn't stand seeing every crying so she started crying. The Doctor made them go out.

Min kept on crying not able to stand her mom dying. When they got to Tawan's house, Chan went to the backyard. He started punching the tree. Right then Bowie came to stop him. "Chan, Stop it!." Bowie said yelling at him and crying at the same time. "I Never did anything for her. I was a lost child not until i found my true family. I never did anything for her. I just come and she is in this condition!" Chan said loudly. "I can't stand seeing you like this! Just stop it." Bowie yelled out loud. "Well you don't know how it is to have a lost!" Chan said madly. "I love you Chan!I can't stand would you just st..." she didn't finish because Chan kissed her. "Make me happy." chan said crying after kissing her. "I love you Chan." She said hugging him.

"Mom. I miss you. I wish you would come back to me." Min said crying to herself in her room. Nook came over and saw crying. "Min." Nook said softly. "Nook." Min said getting up and hugging him. "It's okay. don't feel sad. You still have all of us." Nook said hugging her back. Fah took a peak in room. She felt said.

Fah walked into Tawan's room. She sat next to Tawan. When she sat next to Tawan, Tawan immediately hugged her. "Fah. Tell me you love me and will never leave me like my mom did." Tawan said. She replied, "I love you Tawan and only you."
Fah hugged him until he let go of her. Tawan pulled her away softly. Tawan stared at her lips and kissed her.

A few days passed and it was May's Funeral everyone was there. All the friends were there to support.
Min cried alot. She was looking at her picture. "Mom, I hope you will go in peace. I just hope to be your daughter again next life." Min said crying. Noon felt said for Min. "Min a lost is big. I am sorry."Noon said sadly. She gave a napkin to Min to wipe her tears. Chan was walking to Tawan. "Tawan i have something to tell you." Chan said

Tawan and Chan was outside
"Me and Min found out a little bit about dad's death. Mr.Sonthichai was in the plane and now own's his company." Chan said. "Isn't that..." Tawan was about to finish but he was thinking. "Bowie's Last name also." chan said right away. "Tawan?" Fah came. "Let's talk about this at home." Tawan said walking away.

After the funeral everyone left. The friends stayed behind and cleaned up.

The next day Min was looking for a job. She called Noon to help her out. "Noon can you help me look for a job?" "Can you act?" Noon asked. "Mabe?" Min said not being sure. "Okay come to my house in a bit okay."Noon told her.

@ Noon's house.
"We are gonna go somewhere and i can pull you in." Noon said.
They got to Exact.
"Come in."Noon said. "Hello, is Wilada here?" Shw asked the front desk. "Uh yes she is in her office." the lady said. "Okay thankyou." Noon said. "over here Min." While Min was walking she bunp into someone. Min felled down. She got up and so did the girl. "Do you not have eyes or what!" The girl said. "Ohw, your still here making problems Mein!" Noon said loudly to Mien. "Hmp, Not my fault she has no eyes!" Mien said "Well for you Info, I have eye think you don't because your the one not seeing my eyes!" Min yelled. "What's the problem?" a woman asked. "Lada! It was all of Noon's fault!"Mien yelled. "You!" Noon said pointing her fingers. What are you gonna do about it huh." Mien said. "Stop it Mien get back to work." Lala yelled. Mien quickly left. "Well who is this? She is stunning." Lada asked. "I am Min Wistekaew." Min said very shyly. "Are you looking for a job here?" Lada asked. "Umm, I guess so?" Min said quietly.
"OKay then. Come to my room." Lada said. Noon smiled at Min.
Min was interviw. She was hired.

"I so sorry Tawan. But i have to go I have no chioce. But i love you." Fah said
"I can't believe you are here! I'll teach you how it is to be here."Mien Yelled.
"She has left me! I have no one else!"tawan told Min.

Mien Is FANG!

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Ch.21
Tawan's home
Tawan was walking out of his room and Chan came in front of him. "Tawan, remeber what I told you at the funeral?" Chan asked. "Uh, what?"Tawan
asked as he didn't quite remeber. "Follow me."Chan was leading him to the livingroom. "Where's Min?"Tawan asked. "Oh she went to work." Chan
replied while sitting down. "She has a job?" Tawan asked not knowing. "Yeah. Okay here are the papers just read them and you'll know what I am
talking about." Passing the papers to Tawan. Tawan was looking at the papers with suprise. "Mr.Sonthichai is Bowie's father."Tawan said briefly.
"I am gonna take what was ours!" Tawan said.

Exact company
Right when Min got out of the dressing room Mien pruposely bumped into her. "Sorry." Min said. She looked and see it was Mien. "Oh, I'll take my sorry
back" Min said walking away. Mien pulled her hair. "I'll show you how it is to work here." Mien said and slapped her in the face. Min made her let go and
slapped her back. "I'll show you how it is to be so rude to others!" Min said slapping her back. The others actresses saw them and took a grab of Min.
Lada cameand asked what happened,"What is wrong with you Mien you get into fights with everyone!" "But... but sh" "No more Mien!" Lada yelled out.
"That's not fair!" Mien yelled and ran to her room. "Mien I'll show you how it is to be that person." Mien said to herself.

Noon and Paul
"What do you think the baby is Hun?" Noon said walking over to him. Paul looked at her. He got up and put his hands over her waist from her back.
"I know it's a boy." Paulsaid smiling. Noon looked at him "Hmp you always say that!" Noon turned to look at him and kissed him.

Fah's House
"Fah? Fah? Where are you honey." Anne said. "I'm here mom." Fah yelled from her room. "Fah i need to talk to you." She went into her room "I have already
arranged a plane and everything for you."Anne said. "What! You did!" Fah said getting up from her bed. "Mom I ca...can't beive you would do that!" Fah was
getting mad. She left her room and slammed
her door.

Tawan and Chan again
"I have to talk to Bowie about this! I can't let them get away fr..." His phone started ringing and it was Fah. "Yes fah?" Tawan said sweetly. "Can we meet at
the restaurant?" Fah asked. "Sure." Tawan said. "I gotta go Chan." He left quickly.

@ the Restaurant
"My... My mom wants me to go study over board." Fah said slowly. "What! no you can't!" Tawan shouted. People stared staring at him. "But... Bu...But i can't change that anymore. I have no choice." Fah started crying. "You can't leave me!" Tawan shouted again.people stared to stare at him again. "I'm sorry Tawan, but i have to, But i still love you." Fah left him in the restaurant.

@ night Tawan didn't go home. Instead he went to the bar to get some drinks. Tawan walked home drunk. He got home and Min went out to go and get him. "She left me. I have no one else!" Tawan told Min. "My Brother don't do this." Min said.

The day Fah left Tawan didn't feel like going to work so he took a day off. Fah called him to make sure he was okay. Kwan found out that she left. She made up a plan to get Tawan to mess up his life.

Kwan scene
"Toon, since Fah is gone what will we do ?" kwan asked. "I don't really know." Toon said to her. "How about we try capturing Chan? That way we can make him help us." Kwan said hoping it'll work. Toon nod his head thinking it was a great idea.

Bowie and Chan
"I love the park! It is where all the people in love usually go to." Bowie was excited. but Chan wasn't to happy because he was worried about Tawan. "Chan, how come you don't look happy?" Bowie looked at him saying that. "Nothing i am just worried about Tawan." Chan said looking back at her. They looked at other people having fun. Bowie grabbed his hands and looked at him. He looked back at her also. "Chan don't worried. What problem you ever go through, i will go thro..." Just then someone took both of them away.

Bowie woke up in a dark place. "Where am I" She thought to herself. "Bowie are you there?" Chan asked. "Chan... Chan... where are you."Bowie asked. They touched each other. "I know where we are. Come on there is a window." They escaped.
"Chan I'm.. I'mm scared." Bowie was shivering "Don't worry we are close to my house." Chan leaded her. They were safe.

"How could you let that happen!" toon yelled at the guys. " You guys are a waste!"

Tawan Scene
Tawan went to check the mail. There was a letter from Fah.
Dear Tawan,
I hope you are reading this. I am sorry but i will not be coming back until 5 years. Can you wait for me that long? I promise you when we come bcak we can get married. All yours, Fah
"NO! No! this can't be!" Tawan got mad and ran. There was a car and...

Ch.22 review
"He can't remeber a thing anymore." Doc

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Ch.22
"Oh no.What have I done." The girl walked out of her car. "SHe tried getting Tawan up. But he was a little heavier for her. She put him in her car and looked
forhis I.D and his phone. "Tawan?" She called Min a few times and got a hold of her. "Yes, Tawan?" Min answered. "Um sorry this is not Tawan. He got
intoa accident. I am gtetting him to the hospital." Min dropped her phone and ran out of her work place. "Hmp what's with her." Mien said in a little additude.

Bangkok Hospital
Tawan was going in the emergency room. The girl was very worried. She waswalking back an forth. The Min got there and asked the lady in the front desk
where Tawan's room was. When she got where his room was she saw the girl. "Are... are you the one who called?" "Yes." "Wha happened to my
brother?" MIn asked the girl. "I was the one who ran Tawan over." She wanted to cry. MIn wanted to burst out yelling at her. But Min saw that she didn't
mean to. The girl started cry. "I am really sorry that i did that to your brother." The girl saed to cry even more. "As long as he isokay then you are free." Min
started to calm her down. Min started crying too. She called Chan and told him wha happened to Tawan. Chan came quickly to the hospital. "What is you
name?" "Alice. You?" "Min and don't worry alright." Alci nodded her head knowing that it is gonna be okay.The doctor came out. "He is going to be in a
coma for a few days." "But he has lost lot's of blood. We have to get blood for him." Min and Chan got worried. "I will use
my blood for him." Chan said right to the dodctor. "As you wish." The doctor took Chan to a different room.
"May i take care of your brother?" Alice asked. "It's okay." "No I want to. Your brother is like this because of me. I don't want to walk away from this." "As
wish." Min looked away."Oh shoot I have to get back to work. Can you tell my brother Chan? Bye." Min left leaving Alice alopn. She went into Tawan's
room. "Sorry Tawan. I didn't mean for it."

Exact
"Where did you go?"Lada asked Min. "I was at the hospital. My brother got into a accident." "Oh okay,just make sure you tell someone beforeyou leave
okay." "Okay."Min replied. "Kay get back to work." Miun left the room.

Hospital
Alice was sleeping until someone touched her back. It was Chan. "Oh sorry. I thougt you were Min." "She went back to work." "Okay, then, Are you
hungry?" "No." "How long are you gonna be staying?" "Until Tawan leaves." "Alright, I have to get back too. So yea. Bye."

America/ Fah
"I wonder how Tawan is doing. I can't beleive I have to stay here for five years. What am i gonna do without him." Fah wondered to herself. She looked out
of the window.

Noon and Paul
Noon and Paul was at the park. "Here eat this." Paul was feeding Noon so much that Noon didn't want to eat anyomore."That's enough." Noon told him."
"But our baby needs food too." Paul stuck more food in her mouth. "I heared Tawan got into a accident." Paul said to Noon. " "For reals. Their mom just
passed away. Now Tawan gets into a accident."

Chan met up with Bowie at Chan/ Tawan/ Min's house. "Here is so drinks." Chan bought two glass cups. Chan looked sick. "Chan are you sick. Your lips
are pitched white?" Bowie was worried about him "Don't worry ab...." His vision was a blur. He couldn't really see Bowie. He fainted." Chan!" She ran over
him. She got him up and set him on the couch. She went to get a bowl of water. She wiped him with a napkin."Chan? Chan can you hear me?" Bowie
was worried,
When Min got home she saw Bowie. "What is she doing here?" She thought to herself. "Bowie?" Bowie looked up and it was Min. "What happened?"
"Chan fainted." Chan started moving. "Chan... Chan... Are you awake?" "Bow... Bowie what happened to me." "You fainted." "Bowie can you take care
of him. I have to go check on Tawan." "Okay" Bowie replied.

Nook and Min
"Thanks for coming with me." Min said to Nook. "Anything for you." They headed off to the hospital.
Hospital
"Are you Min?" "No I am Alice. But she should be here in a..." Min came already. "Who she?" Nook asked. "Alice. She is a very honest person." "That's
Min." "Are you Min?" "Yes." "I am sorry." "Why?" " He can't remeber a thing anymore." "What!" They all said except for the doctor. "He losted to much blood.
And the accident was bad also. I am sorry."he walkd out. Min and Alice started to cry. "I am very sorry Min. I didn't really mean it. Can you forgive me?"
Min nodded her head. "Don't cry girls." Nook was just staring at them.

Next day @ Exact. Co
Everyone was all in the meeting room as Lada had told them "The next following week we will have a Fashion Show." Lada announce. Everyone was
happy. "We will annouce our main girl. Which is.... Min Wistkaew!" Min got up in happiness. Mien from far was mad. "Why does she get to be the one!
I was here longer. I am prettier."She thought to herself. Everyone in the room was cheering her off except Mien. "I will be the one and only one. NO ONE
WILL STAND IN MY WAY!" she said to herself. She thought of a plan to make Min not able to come to the fashion show.
BUMP! Min feel down and hit her head against the wall. "Oww." Min looked and it was Mien. Mien pushed her hard against the the wall. "If you come to the
Fashion Show,You'll never see the day of light again!" Mien slapped her hard. "I promise you I will be there on stage representing Lada. I am not like you
who thinks money is everything!" Min shouted at her. Mien slaps Min again. "And I promise you if you show up, you'll be dead." She She was about to slap
Min again until someone stopped her. "If you touch her, you'll be out if here!" The guy said. "And you are?" "Nook, her boyfriend." "Nook!" Mien lt go of her
"Slut!" She yelled out. But they ignored her. "Oh she'll be gone before the show." Mien said laughing evily.

Hospital
"Here are some clothes I brought for you." Bowie said handing the clothes to Alice. "Uh, Thanks." "NO worries. Are you a friend of Tawan?" Bowie asked
her because she never seen Alice. "No, I was the problem." "You are. It's okay. You were honest. I am a very goodfriend of Tawan. Thanks for watching
him. I have to go now.Those outfits are from me and Chan." Bowie left her. "I did something bad to him. They still are very nice." Alice thought to herself and
cried.

3 days later Tawan hasn't awaken yet. Noon and Paul were planning the wedding. They were hopping Tawan would wake up soon.
"Fah...fah..." Tawan was saying it in his sleep. Alice heard him. "Fah.... Fah.." Tawan just kept saying her name. Se walked over to him. "Who's Fah?"
Alice questioned herself. Tawan eyes were opened. Tawan just stared at Alice. "Who... who are you? And who am I." "I am Alice. Your.. your friend.
You are Tawan " Alice told him. Alice was happy that Tawan was awake but sad at the same time that he forgot who he was. She called Min, Chan,
and Bowie taht Tawan was awake. Everyone was there. Min, Chan, Bowie, Nook, Noon, Paul, and unknown baby of Noon. They all brought something
for him. They told him everything about his life. But sadly no one told him about Fah.

next day
Alice took good care of him. The day he was getting ready to leave. Tawan wasn't feeling well. He was getting out of the bathroom and he bump into Alice.
They both feel down. Tawan was on top of her. Their lips touched. He suddenly saw a image of Fah. He quickly got up. "Sorry." He left out first.
On the way going home, they past the restaurant that him and Fah would always go to, to meet each other. He suddenly go a flashback of him and Fah.
"I have been thinking to much today." he thought to himself.
They got home and h explored his house. "Tawan your room is over here." Min led him to his room. He was guessingthat he was happy. Alice went into his
room. right when he saw Alice he got a flash back of Fah.
(Falshback) Tawan pushes softly on the bed. He tried to kiss her but she was to shy. He pretended to take of her button. "Tawan!" She got up quickly and
he grinned. (Flashback ends)
"Tawan are you okay." Alice was waving her hands. "Uh yeah."

The next Day Exact. co was ahving the Fashion Show.
"Everybody hurry!" Lada wasn't shouting.
Out in thhe crowd. "Welcome Ladies and Gentalmens. Tahnks for coming. The show will be starting now." Min came out first. Everyone were talking about
how beautiful she was. Mien was looking at her with jealuosy. Mien was next. The show went on well. Mien was mad because she couldn't do what she
planned out. The show was over. Everyone was happy.Tawan, Chan, Bowie, Nook, Noon, Paul,and Alice bought her some flowers. After The show they had
a party for Min.

Fah/America
"I miss you Tawan. You haven'y worte back to me. Why? Please. I will do my best and come soon." Fah said aloud to herself.

Ch 23 view
"I love you Alice." Tawan told Alice abouting to kiss her.
"All these years i have gone this is all i get back." Fah cried.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Ch.22
"Oh no.What have I done." The girl walked out of her car. "SHe tried getting Tawan up. But he was a little heavier for her. She put him in her car and looked
forhis I.D and his phone. "Tawan?" She called Min a few times and got a hold of her. "Yes, Tawan?" Min answered. "Um sorry this is not Tawan. He got
intoa accident. I am gtetting him to the hospital." Min dropped her phone and ran out of her work place. "Hmp what's with her." Mien said in a little additude.

Bangkok Hospital
Tawan was going in the emergency room. The girl was very worried. She waswalking back an forth. The Min got there and asked the lady in the front desk
where Tawan's room was. When she got where his room was she saw the girl. "Are... are you the one who called?" "Yes." "Wha happened to my
brother?" MIn asked the girl. "I was the one who ran Tawan over." She wanted to cry. MIn wanted to burst out yelling at her. But Min saw that she didn't
mean to. The girl started cry. "I am really sorry that i did that to your brother." The girl saed to cry even more. "As long as he isokay then you are free." Min
started to calm her down. Min started crying too. She called Chan and told him wha happened to Tawan. Chan came quickly to the hospital. "What is you
name?" "Alice. You?" "Min and don't worry alright." Alci nodded her head knowing that it is gonna be okay.The doctor came out. "He is going to be in a
coma for a few days." "But he has lost lot's of blood. We have to get blood for him." Min and Chan got worried. "I will use
my blood for him." Chan said right to the dodctor. "As you wish." The doctor took Chan to a different room.
"May i take care of your brother?" Alice asked. "It's okay." "No I want to. Your brother is like this because of me. I don't want to walk away from this." "As
wish." Min looked away."Oh shoot I have to get back to work. Can you tell my brother Chan? Bye." Min left leaving Alice alopn. She went into Tawan's
room. "Sorry Tawan. I didn't mean for it."

Exact
"Where did you go?"Lada asked Min. "I was at the hospital. My brother got into a accident." "Oh okay,just make sure you tell someone beforeyou leave
okay." "Okay."Min replied. "Kay get back to work." Miun left the room.

Hospital
Alice was sleeping until someone touched her back. It was Chan. "Oh sorry. I thougt you were Min." "She went back to work." "Okay, then, Are you
hungry?" "No." "How long are you gonna be staying?" "Until Tawan leaves." "Alright, I have to get back too. So yea. Bye."

America/ Fah
"I wonder how Tawan is doing. I can't beleive I have to stay here for five years. What am i gonna do without him." Fah wondered to herself. She looked out
of the window.

Noon and Paul
Noon and Paul was at the park. "Here eat this." Paul was feeding Noon so much that Noon didn't want to eat anyomore."That's enough." Noon told him."
"But our baby needs food too." Paul stuck more food in her mouth. "I heared Tawan got into a accident." Paul said to Noon. " "For reals. Their mom just
passed away. Now Tawan gets into a accident."

Chan met up with Bowie at Chan/ Tawan/ Min's house. "Here is so drinks." Chan bought two glass cups. Chan looked sick. "Chan are you sick. Your lips
are pitched white?" Bowie was worried about him "Don't worry ab...." His vision was a blur. He couldn't really see Bowie. He fainted." Chan!" She ran over
him. She got him up and set him on the couch. She went to get a bowl of water. She wiped him with a napkin."Chan? Chan can you hear me?" Bowie
was worried,
When Min got home she saw Bowie. "What is she doing here?" She thought to herself. "Bowie?" Bowie looked up and it was Min. "What happened?"
"Chan fainted." Chan started moving. "Chan... Chan... Are you awake?" "Bow... Bowie what happened to me." "You fainted." "Bowie can you take care
of him. I have to go check on Tawan." "Okay" Bowie replied.

Nook and Min
"Thanks for coming with me." Min said to Nook. "Anything for you." They headed off to the hospital.
Hospital
"Are you Min?" "No I am Alice. But she should be here in a..." Min came already. "Who she?" Nook asked. "Alice. She is a very honest person." "That's
Min." "Are you Min?" "Yes." "I am sorry." "Why?" " He can't remeber a thing anymore." "What!" They all said except for the doctor. "He losted to much blood.
And the accident was bad also. I am sorry."he walkd out. Min and Alice started to cry. "I am very sorry Min. I didn't really mean it. Can you forgive me?"
Min nodded her head. "Don't cry girls." Nook was just staring at them.

Next day @ Exact. Co
Everyone was all in the meeting room as Lada had told them "The next following week we will have a Fashion Show." Lada announce. Everyone was
happy. "We will annouce our main girl. Which is.... Min Wistkaew!" Min got up in happiness. Mien from far was mad. "Why does she get to be the one!
I was here longer. I am prettier."She thought to herself. Everyone in the room was cheering her off except Mien. "I will be the one and only one. NO ONE
WILL STAND IN MY WAY!" she said to herself. She thought of a plan to make Min not able to come to the fashion show.
BUMP! Min feel down and hit her head against the wall. "Oww." Min looked and it was Mien. Mien pushed her hard against the the wall. "If you come to the
Fashion Show,You'll never see the day of light again!" Mien slapped her hard. "I promise you I will be there on stage representing Lada. I am not like you
who thinks money is everything!" Min shouted at her. Mien slaps Min again. "And I promise you if you show up, you'll be dead." She She was about to slap
Min again until someone stopped her. "If you touch her, you'll be out if here!" The guy said. "And you are?" "Nook, her boyfriend." "Nook!" Mien lt go of her
"Slut!" She yelled out. But they ignored her. "Oh she'll be gone before the show." Mien said laughing evily.

Hospital
"Here are some clothes I brought for you." Bowie said handing the clothes to Alice. "Uh, Thanks." "NO worries. Are you a friend of Tawan?" Bowie asked
her because she never seen Alice. "No, I was the problem." "You are. It's okay. You were honest. I am a very goodfriend of Tawan. Thanks for watching
him. I have to go now.Those outfits are from me and Chan." Bowie left her. "I did something bad to him. They still are very nice." Alice thought to herself and
cried.

3 days later Tawan hasn't awaken yet. Noon and Paul were planning the wedding. They were hopping Tawan would wake up soon.
"Fah...fah..." Tawan was saying it in his sleep. Alice heard him. "Fah.... Fah.." Tawan just kept saying her name. Se walked over to him. "Who's Fah?"
Alice questioned herself. Tawan eyes were opened. Tawan just stared at Alice. "Who... who are you? And who am I." "I am Alice. Your.. your friend.
You are Tawan " Alice told him. Alice was happy that Tawan was awake but sad at the same time that he forgot who he was. She called Min, Chan,
and Bowie taht Tawan was awake. Everyone was there. Min, Chan, Bowie, Nook, Noon, Paul, and unknown baby of Noon. They all brought something
for him. They told him everything about his life. But sadly no one told him about Fah.

next day
Alice took good care of him. The day he was getting ready to leave. Tawan wasn't feeling well. He was getting out of the bathroom and he bump into Alice.
They both feel down. Tawan was on top of her. Their lips touched. He suddenly saw a image of Fah. He quickly got up. "Sorry." He left out first.
On the way going home, they past the restaurant that him and Fah would always go to, to meet each other. He suddenly go a flashback of him and Fah.
"I have been thinking to much today." he thought to himself.
They got home and h explored his house. "Tawan your room is over here." Min led him to his room. He was guessingthat he was happy. Alice went into his
room. right when he saw Alice he got a flash back of Fah.
(Falshback) Tawan pushes softly on the bed. He tried to kiss her but she was to shy. He pretended to take of her button. "Tawan!" She got up quickly and
he grinned. (Flashback ends)
"Tawan are you okay." Alice was waving her hands. "Uh yeah."

The next Day Exact. co was ahving the Fashion Show.
"Everybody hurry!" Lada wasn't shouting.
Out in thhe crowd. "Welcome Ladies and Gentalmens. Tahnks for coming. The show will be starting now." Min came out first. Everyone were talking about
how beautiful she was. Mien was looking at her with jealuosy. Mien was next. The show went on well. Mien was mad because she couldn't do what she
planned out. The show was over. Everyone was happy.Tawan, Chan, Bowie, Nook, Noon, Paul,and Alice bought her some flowers. After The show they had
a party for Min.

Fah/America
"I miss you Tawan. You haven'y worte back to me. Why? Please. I will do my best and come soon." Fah said aloud to herself.

Ch 23 view
"I love you Alice." Tawan told Alice abouting to kiss her.
"All these years i have gone this is all i get back." Fah cried.
Alice is Aerin

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG, this is getting good :D Can't believe Tawan lost his memory & is loving Alice. UGH.
Hope he remembers again. I love this fanfic!

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
OMG, this is getting good :D Can't believe Tawan lost his memory & is loving Alice. UGH.
Hope he remembers again. I love this fanfic!
Just to be saying Alice is Aerin. Alot of people calls her Alice so i decided to call her Alice

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
ch.23
sorry this ch. is kinda short.

"Did you hear about Tawan. Ha" Kwan told Toon. "He lost his memory. Fah's Dad told me." "Her dad tells you everything. What's up. Your not gonna marry her
are you?" Kwan asked. "No, I have you already." He walked over to her and held her waist and kissing her.

Tawan and Alice
"You need help?" Alice asked Tawan. "No. But thanks." Tawan smiled at her. "I am going home tomarrow. I don't want my mom to be worried about me."
Alice told him. But she was sad she didn't want to leave. She felt like she fallen in love with him. "Can't you stay for a little longer. You taken care of
me for a month and i owe you alot." Tawan told her while getting up. "I am the one who owes you. I made you into that accident." Alice told him. "Fine
do what you want." Tawan"told her. He left and Alice was alone. "Mabe your not the one." She said crying to herself.

"Okay here. we can try getting Alice then get Tawan and make sure he doesn't remeber anything. Mainly about us." Toon said to the walkie talkie. "Okay."
Kwan said.

Ring at the door. "I'll get it." Alice said runnig for the door. "Hmm that's..." someone cover her mouth with a cloth. Tawan saw and went after her. But
he got punched in the stomach right at the door way.

He appeared somewhere in the dark. "Where am I." he thought to himself. "Alice! Alice!" Tawan shouted "I'm right here but my eyes are covered." Alice was
trying to look for him since she untied herself. but Tawan on the other hand, was still all tied up. "Tawan where are you. I'm scared." Alice said aloud.
Alice was looking around. She found a light and put it on. "There you are!" Alice ran over to him and untied him. After untying him, Alice and Tawan hugged
each other. "Tawan, I'm scared." Alice hugged him so tight and was crying. "Don't worry Alice, I'll be by your side. I'll never let go." Tawan hugged her
back. "Let's find a way to get out of here." Tawan said pushing her away softly. While Alice was helping find a way out she saw a snake. "Ahh! Tawan!"
Alice ran to Tawan and Tawan tripped. She slipped on top of him kissing his lips. They stared until Alice rembered. "A SNAKE!" They quickly got up and
Tawan got bit bythe snake. "TAwan!" Alice shouted. "She ran over to him. "Tawan hurry, get up!" Alice tried helping him get up. The snake got even more
close."Coný worry about me. GO!"Tawan commanded her. "No, i can't leave you alone.!" "Just go!" Alice looked around and saw a stick. "Mabe that will do."
She picked up the stick and trying scaring the snake away. "Go away! Go away!" she kept on repeating. "Just look for a way out and leave!" Tawan yelled
at her. He couldn't do anything to help all he was doing was laying on the ground. "Alice was looking around there was no way out. No window only one
door but it was locked. "oh what am i gonna do." She kept pushing the door. but it was no use at all. she kept trying to make the snake go away."The
snake finally went away. "Tawan are you okay?" "Yeah." but his face was pale. "Let's try to push the door open." Tawan just kicked the door and it opened.
"let's go." "Hey whatch think your doing. After them." One of the guys in a mask yelled. " C'mon." Tawan held Alice's hands tightly not wanting to lose her.
While they were running Alice fell. "Oww." Alice looked at her ankle. "Can you not go anymore."she nodded no. Tawan carried her.Although his legs were
bleeding.
Tawan and alice were no where in sight. "Damn we lost them."

They got to TAwan's house.
"Tawan, what happened to Alice?" Min asked. Tawan ignored her and put alice on the couch. "Min get me a ice pack. " He looked at Min. Min quickly went to
get a ice pack. "Does it hurt?" He asked Alice and looking at her. "Here Tawan." Min said handing him the ice pack. He placed it on Alice's ankle. "Here
this should help." "Thanks Tawan." Alice said to him. Min just stared at them. She knew they were falling in love together. She was happy but on the other
hand she wasn't. She was thinking about Fah. "Tawan after your done can I talk to you?" "Sure. Alice I will be back." Alice just nodded and he left.

Min and Tawan talking about Fah.
"Tawan are you falling in love with Alice?" TAwan just stared at her. " Mabe." "Will you can't." Tawan was confused. "Why?" "Becuase you can't You have a
girlfriend already." Min said loudly. " No i don't!" Tawan yelled at her. "Well let me show you a picture!" Min pulled out her wallet and showed him a
picture of Her, Noon, and Fah. She pointed to Fah. "That's her. You just don't remeber her." "Well i am with Alice now!" TAwan's vision became a blur.
"TAwan you have..." Tawan fell down. "TAwan! Chan! Chan!" Chan came running quickly. "What happened?"Chan said running. Ï don't know." Chan helped Tawan up.
"Get the keys."Min quickly got the keys. "What happened to Tawan?" Alice asked from where she was sitting. "Watch the house."Min said yelling out quickly.
"Hmm That's weird. OH NO THE VENOM!"