female friend with married husband????

AnOnymOuS

sarNie Egg
So if you husband have a best buddy (which is a female) and they are so close with each other. Even when you are married she would be calling and asking him to go over to her house and kick like they use to do all the time. when she need help with moving or anything she ask him for help. he would even be at her house most of the time and at time late picking you up from work. Also when her mom call for them to go to her house to do stuff he will choose his buddy over, making it seem like the buddy is more important. how the wife feel?? Even yrs after same thing going on. I mean you know he don't see his buddy like that but it is awkward right?? even his best home boys don't do as much and they understand that he is a married guy and he really can't be acting like how he was when he is still single. but the female friend seem like it's okay. at times she would be calling nonstop for him. also when they talk they be laughing and having a good time. how should a person feel??

renol

sarNie Egg
I don't know how anyone else would be feeling or thinking, but I wouldn't be happy with either of them. I'd probably think something is up, it's only normal to think of such. <_<

Make him choose her or you! It shouldn't be hard ;)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
So if you husband have a best buddy (which is a female) and they are so close with each other. Even when you are married she would be calling and asking him to go over to her house and kick like they use to do all the time. when she need help with moving or anything she ask him for help. he would even be at her house most of the time and at time late picking you up from work. Also when her mom call for them to go to her house to do stuff he will choose his buddy over, making it seem like the buddy is more important. how the wife feel?? Even yrs after same thing going on. I mean you know he don't see his buddy like that but it is awkward right?? even his best home boys don't do as much and they understand that he is a married guy and he really can't be acting like how he was when he is still single. but the female friend seem like it's okay. at times she would be calling nonstop for him. also when they talk they be laughing and having a good time. how should a person feel??
How would a person feel????!!!! OMGGG!! i can't believe you just ask that question!! lmao!!

You should already know how that person will feel!! Are you in this situation, sorry for being nosy but omgg!

i will feel sad, mad, insecure and i will make DRAMAAAA comee!! LOL

anyways, if i was the wife, i will get in the husband's face and ask him if he is married to me or his best female friend.If he is married to me, he better recognize or im out the door. LOL
We live in America and we have rights to have male & female friends but to go over & to hang out like usual. And late too!! WTF There is a limit. People are just dumb! they know but they don't care.

Btw the best female friend knows right, that he is married. Why is she acting like he is single. And does she not have any other friends besides the husband.. LOL What a BIATCHH! sorry, hate girl's like that. haha.. LOL
And at the same time, the husband is an ASS!!

Anyways i suggest the wife to tell the best female buddy to stop calling her husband. seriously, she should. Good luck!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I'd probably feel suspicious and extremely hurt, but it wouldn't make the matters any better if the wife were to ask/demand the husband to choose between her or the best friend. He'd probably go off on tangents with excuses and hell will break loose.

The best friend should feel considerate towards the wife. She's practically using the husband as if she owns him or something. Since this is to the point where the husband is neglecting the wife, I'd say he needs to set his priority straight.

Anyways, that homewrecker needs to get herself a man (or woman) and leave the husband alone.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Has the wife talk to the husband? Do he know how his neglect make the wife feel? If the husband if aware of all this and still does it, then something is definitely up. The husband needs to know that he needs to put his wife above everyone else cuz he's going to be spending his life with her...unless he has other ideas!

I'm not married, but if I was and it happened to me, I would tell him how I feel and he still doesn't stop, then I would take a more serious step to make him realize it. I would also call up the friend and her mother and tell them to stop interferring.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Wowo thats sad. I blame both of them. Why she keeps calling nonstop? why he keeps going over there for?
He's married. Even if theyre were closed friends but hes married things changed unless theres something going on and he's not telling the wife? I will feel mad and insecure. Did the wife not go with him or ask him whats going on?
I WILL DO SOME INVESTIGATES. LMAO

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
That is just so wrong of the husband to be hanging out with his girl-friend like that even after marriage. Also the girl-friend should understand that he is married and isn't a single man like before. I don't know how others would feel but I would definitely feel insecure and sad because he's leaving me waiting for him while he's with his girl-friend. I would talk to him about the situation and ask him to stop. I would also ask him how he would feel if he's in my situation and I am the person doing it to him because he wouldn't like it also. Be in my shoe and he'll know how I feel about my partner spending more time with his girl-friend than myself. Just like mentioned, his guy friends know that everything is different after marriage therefore his girl-friend should know also. I wouldn't make it a big deal but at least let him know that I will be thinking wrong of him if he keeps seeing her like the way he does because no woman can stand their husband spending more time with his girl-friend. I wouldn't mind him once in a while but not often because they both should know their limit. I would seriously think that something is up between them two although I may be in denial because of how they are acting towards each other. I don't know what is wrong with the girl-friend and her mother to be calling the guy for help. Come on there are many other guys out there who will be willing to help besides the married friend. This is just so wrong of them all (the husband - he should know his role as a husband & how far he can and can not do, the girl-friend - keep away from the married friend, he's not single no more to where she could spend time and talk like before and the girl-friend's mom - understand that he is married and should ask her daughter to stop contacting him often because she needs to be considerate of his wife.) Not only should they be considerate of the wife but UNDERSTAND that he is MARRIED.

AnOnymOuS

sarNie Egg
okay...like i know it's a stupid question to ask....but when you keep telling the husband how you feel but he would be like "you know we go way back, and me and her is just cool like that, and beside she is my cousin." info: she is his cousin but not first cousin...and also he is best best buddy with her brother. well to some of you guys misunderstand is that the WIFE"S MOTHER well ask for them to go over to the wife's mother's house to do stuff and he would choose the friend buddy. Also i am not the wife i just have a friend who is going through this situation and i was wondering about it. i know the wife is mad and she try everything. but i just wanted to see how would other people feel if they are in her shoe. ooh believe me she try everything and to her it does really seem like nothing is going on between the both of them. but she will always thinking that maybe there is something going on that she don't know about. she tell him to put his self in her shoe how will he feel. but he will be like i wouldn't mind because i understand you and both of you are friends before you even know me. okay..so does it mean only the wife is not being understanding and thinking to much? the wife just feel so lost sometime. she feel like maybe it's just her..i just want to see other male/female view in this situation.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
okay...like i know it's a stupid question to ask....but when you keep telling the husband how you feel but he would be like "you know we go way back, and me and her is just cool like that, and beside she is my cousin." info: she is his cousin but not first cousin...and also he is best best buddy with her brother. well to some of you guys misunderstand is that the WIFE"S MOTHER well ask for them to go over to the wife's mother's house to do stuff and he would choose the friend buddy. Also i am not the wife i just have a friend who is going through this situation and i was wondering about it. i know the wife is mad and she try everything. but i just wanted to see how would other people feel if they are in her shoe. ooh believe me she try everything and to her it does really seem like nothing is going on between the both of them. but she will always thinking that maybe there is something going on that she don't know about. she tell him to put his self in her shoe how will he feel. but he will be like i wouldn't mind because i understand you and both of you are friends before you even know me. okay..so does it mean only the wife is not being understanding and thinking to much? the wife just feel so lost sometime. she feel like maybe it's just her..i just want to see other male/female view in this situation.
First of all, it doesn't matter what the husband has to say, guys will say this and that. It's just lame excuses, the wife should not buy it at all. why? Dur, because he is a married man. It doesn't matter if they are cousins or not, he is married and he needs to set his priorities.

hahahaa!! now that's very funny! i am sure if the wife was to have a guy cousin and was to hang out with him like the husband is hanging out with the female friend, he will not be happy either. Maybe there will be a fist fight perhaps killing too. LOL!! *Guys can talk the talk but when it really happens, they are the #1 person to be the most JEALOUS*

The wife has every right to misunderstand because of the things the husband is doing so no, she is not thinking too much. who wouldn't think too much in a situation like this? lol Only a heartless person like the husband.

Anyways i suggest you to tell your friend to investigate, just in case there is something going on.
If that is not enough, she can tell the female friend since you said it's a cousin. Or the husband's parents
that she is not happy with that she is seeing or she can tell her parents. And if she wants to do none of these,
Tell her to fuck it. I am sure she has male friends too, maybe she should show him. What goes around, comes around.
I'm not telling your friend to cheat on her husband but for her to make friends and interact with other people too. btw i hope your friend don't have any kids w/this kind of person.:D

Best luck to your friend.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Is already to this point, she should just go talk to his family and if they don't do anything then she better head to her uncles. Like seriously, when you get married you're not suppose to ever have any friends. Like the wife can't have any guyfriends and the husband can't have any girl-friensd. Who cares if they're bestfriend or cousin, they're not even freaken first cousin. They can be fooling around her back, how would she know. I hate seeing this happen to married women and I just seriously think she need to take this serious and make it big before things get worser. Even myself as girl, if I have a close guy-friend or somewhat is my cousin I'll never do such thing like that if he's a married man. I would even act like I don't know him.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow. Something must be up. Gosh... That's so sad. Are you in this situation? I'm sorry to hear. :(
Well, be tough and don't let a woman ruin your life. When it comes to this situation, you should never be afraid to speak up. Be a woman and say whatever's on your mind. Tell him he can't see her that often no matter how close they are. It's understandable that they talk once in awhile. Their excuse for seeing each other is just simply because they are "close friends." What happens when something goes wrong? As in gaining feelings for each other? Are they really that close? & if they are, she should understand. If she's that good of a friend to him, she should respect that he is married and it's not right for her to constantly call him . What the hell!

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow. Something must be up. Gosh... That's so sad. Are you in this situation? I'm sorry to hear. :(
Well, be tough and don't let a woman ruin your life. When it comes to this situation, you should never be afraid to speak up. Be a woman and say whatever's on your mind. Tell him he can't see her that often no matter how close they are. It's understandable that they talk once in awhile. Their excuse for seeing each other is just simply because they are "close friends." What happens when something goes wrong? As in gaining feelings for each other? Are they really that close? & if they are, she should understand. If she's that good of a friend to him, she should respect that he is married and it's not right for her to constantly call him . What the hell!

AnOnymOuS

sarNie Egg
well i really don't know what to say...for my friend. she said that as of now he try to not hang out with her as much cus he knows how she feel. but when they do get together it is like the are glue into each other. but she still call looking for him as much as she can. my friend said that sometime she feel like that girl is like stalking him. cause she will not stop calling and stuff until she gets a hold of him. well i will feel sorry for my friend sometime. like every one said if i was in her shoe i couldn't take it...lol...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
There's a difference between a wife and a female friend. If the husband can't tell the difference than he's not much of a man. I have lots of guy-friends who i used to hang out with a lot, but when they got married or have a gf, i dont cross that line. I respect the wife as well as my guy-friend.

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
u know somthing is wrong if the dude spent more time with his friend then his wife because no matter how closed u are with ur friend after u married u have too get on with ur life with ur wife instant of kicking back with ur friend so i say dude must still want too be single that why he dont want too start a family yet

AnOnymOuS

sarNie Egg
u know somthing is wrong if the dude spent more time with his friend then his wife because no matter how closed u are with ur friend after u married u have too get on with ur life with ur wife instant of kicking back with ur friend so i say dude must still want too be single that why he dont want too start a family yet

what you said is true. I do feel that maybe her husband is not ready for "commitment". sometime she do feel like giving up on the relationship but there is something is stopping her. i guess my friend is to crazy in love that she will just be patience and try to be the best for him. do you guys think she is crazy staying with the husband? i thought all guys are all the same. even after marriage still want to hang out and have fun with their friends.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
this is bull sh**! it's just like my situation with being around the other way. you know me and my wife has been married for almost eight years now and she just recently told me the other night that she's going to go to the movies with her (guy friend).. i'm like wtf are talking about? she's telling me i'm controlling and won't let her do anything? how the hell am i suppose to feel like inside? ah.. i'm so tired of this sh*t anyways!

AnOnymOuS

sarNie Egg
this is bull sh**! it's just like my situation with being around the other way. you know me and my wife has been married for almost eight years now and she just recently told me the other night that she's going to go to the movies with her (guy friend).. i'm like wtf are talking about? she's telling me i'm controlling and won't let her do anything? how the hell am i suppose to feel like inside? ah.. i'm so tired of this sh*t anyways!

omg..i totally understand what u are going thru. my husband expect me to be okay when he is with his girls friends. geesh..i think there should be a line somewhere...lol..well all i have to say is if they are not ready and want to be going out with girls/boys then they shouldn't even get married in the first place right?? well best luck in your relationship..hopefully you guys come to a more understanding agreedment as for..me..i hope for the best so we will see :)

milacute04

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! what kind of husband is he? tsis paub hais tias muaj pojniam menyuam li no los??? my goodness.. girl you need to slap him.. and you need to slap that girls mama... i'm serious, not her, but her mama.. her mom should know better than encourge her daughter to call him up all the time... when you get married they say something like "peb tug ntxhais no yog koj poj koj sev lawm, nce toj los yim meej soj, nqis hav los yim meej kav. Yog nce toj nqis hais los tsis soj tsis kav ces muaj plaub muaj ntug los koj lav nawb!" yeah!

meaning: our daughter is now your wife, so if you climb a hill, look after her, and if you walk down a hill, you need to watch her. If you don't watch or look after her, when she starts a problem, it'd be your fault...

gosh, girl.. just listening to your story, makes me want to slap everyone in that family... it's like they're all ok with it or something... girl i think if i was you and my husband is like that to me, i would tell my mother in law straight out that for her to shut her trap if i bring a guy home someday whose not her son... i swear!

oldpenny

sarNie Egg
somethings going on...if they werent related, sometimes they just use that lame excuse of he's my cousin, shes my cousin but, he already fu.cked her. Trust me, ive seen too many same cases happened. People taboo like no ones business nowaday.