FF Collab Discuss: Heartbreakers

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@Iya I get you now. :) Thanks for clarifying. Well I'd do whatever would be easier for you so if you want them to meet then just PM me and we'll try to figure out how that will work. :) And as for Saskia helping Mint, I'd be thankful for that but like I said, whatever would be easier for you.
And
@aikoden & thesouthernasianchick
So Iya and I have figured out our plots so... Erm.. What's yours pr what you have in mind? So we can figure out how to connect all our characters and get our story going. :)

Iya

sarNie Adult
@narkraldin24, haha, that's fine. I was thinking maybe you want to use her for your plotting too. If you want to, just let me know anytime. it's find for me both way. Saskia didn't really have a plot, so it'll be fine if you want to use her.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL, when I was in bed last night.. I was writing notes of my story for 2 whole hours and i was pure evil.. ahhhh.. YIKES!

but *coughcough*  my story will focus around a prestigious high school located in Japan famous for it's dance courses and sports.  Mew will play a junior or senior in high school who is accepted to that school, so she moves there after many arguments with her parents.  Her sister Punch in this case, supports her dreams and wishes Mew the best, sending her off abroad.  She goes there to fulfill her dreams of becoming a theatrical ballerina dancer.

While she's there, she makes plenty of new friends and enemies.  Mitsuko ( a n'rai character in my story.. I don't know who I'll cast as her..) is annoyed with Mew for having graceful talents,flawless skin (she has a complex, since she has a scar around her neck), and being non-japanese.  She acts an innocent front, but orders others on the side to bully Mew.  One of them happens to be Sato, a delinquent.  His dream was to become a pro baseball player, but he gave it up when he broke his arm back then sliding to home-plate.  (he can't hold the bat the same anymore)  He only agrees to bully Mew because Mitsuko is his ex. 

Having no clue as for why his ex is desperate to bully Mew, he just goes along.  He torments Mew every time he sees her, and also sets fire into her locker burning every of her items into ashes.  Everytime he does so, he's confused as to why Mew always have a smile on her face despite all the troubles he gives her.  But one thing he knows though, is that she panicks every single time it's just her and him.  Even if she shows a smile, he sees fear in her eyes.  What he doesn't know is that after tormenting her for so long, he has fallen for the innocent girl..  He then gets stuck between listening to his ex or stopping the bullying.

Annoyed that Sato isn't going along with her plans, Mitsuko forces him to continue with the bullying, blaming him to be the reason for the scar on her neck.  Partially true, Sato continues with the bullying half-heartedly.  Disappointed by him, Mitsuko orders her boyfriend to do the dirty job, he happens to be the student council's president.

Though the president has elegant charms and looks, he's actually a pretty wicked person.  His innocence is just for show.  When he sees Mew's angelic face and personality, he becomes super irritated and agitated, thinking she's only acting innocent.  Thinking it's because of that, he works his magical charms on her, eventually making her fall for him.  Once he succeeds, he forces his way with her using horrendous amount of strength, capturing and torturing her body.

Losing her delicate self and body, Mew is scared to tell her family.  She  feels too dirty and tainted to be able to dance onstage and stay with her family.  Knowing only one option left for her, she commits suicide by slittiing her wrist with a knife...

Feeling uneasy and regrettable for the things he's done to her, Sato comes to her dorm room to apologize as well as to confess his sincere feelings... Even though he knows she likes the president, he wishes them the best.. but when he opens the door and finds her body cold and restless on the bed.. his heart beats with acheing pain.. only knowing one thing to do, he bandages her wrist and carries her away.. but away to where?

........................... la la la..... so far this is my story.. I'm pure evil to my n'ek in the story *sniffsniff* .. there's not much details on her yet.. just mainly how the story will flow... *coughcough*  Mew will also become pregnant in the story *GASPS* yeah.. I'm still evil :(

@Iya, I feel like I might use your Saskia character once in a while in my story, to help my pair when they're low and lost in life.. maybe she can do a little bit of magic? :)  hehe.. just wondering and saying.

Iya

sarNie Adult
@aiko. Wow! very dark for a plot. It looks as if you have your work cut out for you. lol. I'm not sure I like what happened to Mew, it's not something you'll wish on anyone, even your most hated nemesis. Also, once happened, it's not something you'll easily get over either. I'll haunt Mew to her dying days. 

Also, I'm not sure I can see how Sato will be able to help heal her since he was also played a big part in trying to make her life miserable there. So I'm curious to read what happened. 

For using Saskia, go straight ahead! I would love to see how you would use her. Only remember that Saskia is like the Gods of Miracles. Her powers can only be use when all hope is lost, that's when her powers are the strongest and enables her to interfere. Otherwise, she just a normal angel who watches from afar.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hey Iya and Narkrakdin, I'm not writing w/ you guys, but really like what you guys are suggesting. About the Mint and Saskia relationship, I hope i cn suggest something. If you could do that Saskia comes down to earth and runs into Mint who was being chased by a bunch of people and couldn't help herself, so Saskia turned into Mint to help her escape, but in the doing, she somehow couldn't get out of the image? I hope it's okay that i suggest this. It just seems really interesting. :)

Iya

sarNie Adult
@bieluvr. I really like that idea. Maybe Narkrakdin and I can work it somehow. lol. That will give a good reason for her to look like Mint. haha. Thanks for the suggestions. :D

Dang...all of yall are ahead of me. So, can I just go with the flow? Hehe. I think I can do that. Y'all write a chapter and I write a chapter and so on and I'll just make it fall into place. I can do me a bit of fantasy and revenge.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@bieluvr I like that idea. I was also thinking of a chase scene for Chalida when she gets off of the set Sao Chai Hi-Tech 2 and then meets Mark while hiding.
@Iya If you want to make that happen, how can we work the meeting out?

Iya

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
@bieluvr I like that idea. I was also thinking of a chase scene for Chalida when she gets off of the set Sao Chai Hi-Tech 2 and then meets Mark while hiding.
@Iya If you want to make that happen, how can we work the meeting out?

narkrakdin, you can pm me regarding the scene if you want or discuss it here. why don't give me your idea work and i'll see if i can work Saskia around it. Since the meeting would largely affect Mint more than Saskia's character, I'll give you leave the set the plotting on it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Am I too evil on my plot? LOL.. I can change it up if it's too dark..even I'm feeling guilty.. eeeekkk >_<

POLL CLOSED!!

the results

The overall themeplot for this FF will be Revenge.. Is everyone good? :)

Iya

sarNie Adult
@aiko, I'm fine with revenge. lol. So we got another revenge group FF. it'll be interesting. 

Okie, to the next step: a title. What will it be?

I can't come up with anything good at the moment. How about you guys?

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol, I was thinking since this is an overall revenge FF, I was thinking something along the line of:

A. After the Night
B. Night Angels  or a play around: Angels in the Night

(Note: Angels for our lady casts and Night because a lot of Dark things can happened then, such as the plot from Aiko and the Angel from my own story)

C. Heartbreakers (the plot is about love and revenge, so we'll be seeing alot of those, lol :D)
D. Shades of Twilight

That's all I can come up at the moment, with a few titles I remembered from some fics I've read a long time ago.

I hope you like it. Let me know of your opinions.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh, I like those titles.. :)

i'm going more towards Heartbreakers & Shades of Twilight..

some titles I thought of..

Tomented Souls
Angels of Agony or Tears of Agony
Time's Affliction or Affliction of Time
Hindrance or Love's Hindrance

uhh.. i'm sort of blank at the moment...

Iya

sarNie Adult
@Aiko. Like you, I was leaning more towards Heartbreakers and Shades of Twilight. 

The ones from you I like are Hindrance and Affliction of Time. I especially like the latter because it goes very well with my plot. :)

We should start our polls when our other author comes up with theirs too. haha. i can't wait to start writing. The prologue of mine is already done. 

Wait, that lead me to a question. Would everyone be okay if i write the prologue chapter? I mean, my story would start like thirty years before everyone else at the final lifetime of Yaya and Barry when they are deemed to be separated forever in the later lifetimes. After that, they will be reincarnated and my story will then start at 30 years later when Yaya turned 25 and Barry will be 28. (yep, Barry will be almost an old man in here. lol. :p)

I'm okay if I can't, but i just thought it would be confusing if someone starts at the present timeline and I suddenly take them back 30 years ago for one chapter and then later, when I come back for another chapter, I'm starting my story like 30 years later. I was thinking that maybe we'll start with a prologue and then we can finally put up with chapter 1 and so on.

aikoden said:
oh, I like those titles.. :)

i'm going more towards Heartbreakers & Shades of Twilight..

some titles I thought of..

Tomented Souls
Angels of Agony or Tears of Agony
Time's Affliction or Affliction of Time
Hindrance or Love's Hindrance

uhh.. i'm sort of blank at the moment...

Why do we think the same?

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
I decided I wont be joining...I'll watch aside and read as to see how this group ff goes bc im not sure if i still get it lol plus I have my two other FF to finish and even if i join, Im not sure how my plot will revolve around revenge hahahha