FF Collab Discuss: Heartbreakers

Iya

sarNie Adult
Prologue posted! I hope you guys enjoy. 

@Nakrakdin, I can't wait to read yours and everyone's else. Especially Aiko's, since I've never indulge in dark plots. so it'll be an interesting read. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hmm.. though this ff will be mostly Revenge.. I think I'll list it as Revenge and Fantasy for the genre.. are you guys cool with that :p

because I'm getting super excited .. itching to write my part now since I just read Iya's descriptive prologue... :)

I kind of want to add a "special character" of my own now since Iya has such cool guardians/gods and such.. :p

Hmm.. since my story is somewhat dark... I kind of want to add a.. dark eerie character... maybe a devil-like demon/god... from the underworld realm..  *whistles* who knows... ahhhhh... I can't think ... we'll see we'll see... :p

Hopefully y'all won't mind.. hehehe.. I'm falling toward the fantasy genre a bit now.. eeekk... oi oi oi..

Is it too late to inform you guys that I won't be joining in after all? I've got two of my own that I haven't finished yet and I can't seem to create a plot for this group one. Am trying to write it but I don't know how that's going to flow. Eeeks...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ awwwe, really?

It's understandable.. so that's fine, I'll remove your name... but next time for sure you must join.. !!!! :)  WHat I like about group ff is that your plot changes a bit if other authors use your characters... ehehe.. I'm still debating on my plot myself...

I might tweak up my characters a bit.. since @thatsouthernasianchick is no longer participating..

Thanks for your understanding guys! I don't want to have to write an FF, not finish it, and then end up ditching it if you know what I mean. But yes, I will definitely join you guys next time!

Iya

sarNie Adult
@thatsouthernasianchick, it's sad to see you go but I hope to see you again in another Group FF. :)

Since I've finished my chapters, how about FF Wallpapers. I have some free time this weekend, so I'll be working on the posters. Please supply me the images you want to use so I can make my version of the poster. I can't wait to see what you guys comes up with, if you're planning to make one. :D

BTW, should we pin Heartbreakers? I saw that Shadows of Silence was.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@thatsoutherasianchick, yes yes next time for sure..

ahhh, thanks for the reminder Iya.. I knew I was forgetting to do something.. :D  Just pinned it!

and awwwe, I can't wait to see the poster you'll make... I'm making one for mines.. but havent for the other casts since I'm still trying to get a feel of the characters hehe..  but.. I'll send you pics of my cast later on tonight :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
sorry aiko i had to change your topic incase another group plans on writing one too. I had moved the other group ff to the incomplete. 

Iya

sarNie Adult
@aiko, if you don't mind, can i get the psp file for Heartbreakers title you did for the sig? I really like it and mabe I can incorporate into the poster. Also, can you let me know the font you used?

thanks.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
And so I am sorry. I sincerely apologize. But I am now back and will have to look for that darn document I can't find and hoping I have a copy of my chapter. I feel horrible. Sorry again.