FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
2: anousone

I'm not sure if it fits the genre u indicated, but hope u like it.
feel free to tell me if you want any changes :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahh that's really pretty! I like the blending. Blah, I didnt know you were writing a new story sara...needs to go check it out then

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This is for luvcheer, I hope you like it. I know you said that aum and vicky are the main couple but.. i had difficulty finding a sad picture.. so.. this is what I was able to come up with.. sadly, they're in the back.. but i hope you don't mind.

luvcheer

sarNie Egg
This is for luvcheer, I hope you like it. I know you said that aum and vicky are the main couple but.. i had difficulty finding a sad picture.. so.. this is what I was able to come up with.. sadly, they're in the back.. but i hope you don't mind.

it was very nice, but can you make it show more of Aum and Vicky and it doesn't have to be sad. make it more like Aum in the middle with vicky and aff on each side and another pix of aum behind aum or all three of them and rome on whatever you want. thanks you for getting bact at me.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yeah, this one was the first one i made.. i wasn't too satisfied with it.. but take a look anyways.. i'm still making a newer one with aff,aum,vicky in between :)

luvcheer

sarNie Egg
oh yeah, this one was the first one i made.. i wasn't too satisfied with it.. but take a look anyways.. i'm still making a newer one with aff,aum,vicky in between :)

this poster gives me an idea to my next fiction. i was thinking about aum and aff but couldn't think of the second main girl. now i can use vicky as the second girl. so can i use this poster of your, if so can you take off rome and change the title ot "Revange". thanks alot.