FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol, that's no problem at all.. the reason why i didn't show you this poster before was because i felt like Rome was misplaced in here.. but anyways, i'll change the title and take out Rome for you later. :)

Steffyheartxx

sarNie Egg
Can someone do a poster for my FF?

the Title is Once and Always
Characters are Yaya and Nadech, Mark and Mint Chalida, Boy and Margie, Mario and Taew.
I want smiles =D cause it's not gonna too sad of a story.
and can you add this : "They were in love once, will they fall back in love, were they always in love, or will they fall apart?"

THANKS! =)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Oh! Very cool & interesting to know that you girls are making cover for FF. How I wish I could be creative like you girls. Hehe, can one of you girls do mine too. My new FF is called "Fate & Destiny". Please make me one!!!! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
pick up for suayrerdcherdsode :)
i always make my posters 500x600 but this time around, i made it 500x520 since i couldn't think of what to add on top.. so i cropped it at that length.. anyways, i hope you like it. the only thing im not satisifed with is nadech.. i couldn't get the color i wanted with him argghhhhh @_@.. oh well. i tried... now off to sleep i goooo~~~~

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
pick up for suayrerdcherdsode :)
i always make my posters 500x600 but this time around, i made it 500x520 since i couldn't think of what to add on top.. so i cropped it at that length.. anyways, i hope you like it. the only thing im not satisifed with is nadech.. i couldn't get the color i wanted with him argghhhhh @_@.. oh well. i tried... now off to sleep i goooo~~~~

Are you kidding?! It's beautiful! If only had a small percentage of talent that you have...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, this one is for fantastic_27's fanfiction. Sorry if it's not that good, I just started and don't have all the supplies i need. I didn't put any credits on it so if you would like to, you can add it yourself. Hope you like it :)

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
@Bieluvr...I made it simple hope you don't mind. At first it was only the top picture, but I decided to add the bottom part to it and thank you for letting me make you a poster :).