FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ani, those are very lovely. Thanks you so much. Thounoy told me that Bua in the past poster looks kinda like Donut. Lol.
Btw, do you still need more pics of Bua where she's not smiling?

Thank you again!!!!!
Thounoy said "Thank you oh sooooo much!"

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Nah i dont need any more pics and I'm glad you like it =D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
those posters are good...I love the first one...it has the feeling of back in the day.......

gosh...my fingers are itchy for another ff.....i really want to write this story but gosh I have 5 stories i'm not even done with.......

I'll just request it for now......

can anyone make me a ff of pinky, aof chanapol, pancake and tengneung........

aof and pinky get together and teng and pancake get together....pinky's a princess and pancake's a tomboy in here....story is called you belong with me.....if pictures needed, plz let me know

Katerine

Butterfly123
those posters are good...I love the first one...it has the feeling of back in the day.......

gosh...my fingers are itchy for another ff.....i really want to write this story but gosh I have 5 stories i'm not even done with.......

I'll just request it for now......

can anyone make me a ff of pinky, aof chanapol, pancake and tengneung........

aof and pinky get together and teng and pancake get together....pinky's a princess and pancake's a tomboy in here....story is called you belong with me.....if pictures needed, plz let me know

Thip i can do it but can you give me some pics please :lol:

and by the way LOVE all the banners and posters you girls did

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
can i request a poster of Paul and Cherry with the title I'll be waiting. here are pictures i want. THANKS!!