FF Wallpapers/Poster Requests

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ohh.. i just read a lil bit of your characters intro..sounds interesting.
I'll make you a poster if no one makes you one yet :)

edit: if you don't mind me that is.. :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Can Someone make me a poster for my fanfic with Porshe-Gun-jae-Off Chanapol? The title is called Love's Last Farewell. I want the poster to not be that bright because it's not exactly a bright kind of ff, and you can use any picture, and thanks in advance!!! :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@fantastic_27, sorry it'll be a few days before I do your request.. I've been jammed packed with all these unknown things oi.. Sorry for making you wait.. Hopefully I'll be able to complete it in a few days.

@Bieluvr, I'd love to make you one.. but like I said to fantastic_27, it'll be made in a few days.. I'm a busy bee! :p

Hope you two don't mind the wait... Seeing Yadech live is still occupied in my head.. hehe :3

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hey fantastic_27, if you doon't mind I will be making you a poster though im not an expert at it, i will try. :)

Okay, I got it done and in the pickup section already fantastic_27. :)

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
@Bieluvr...if you don't mind, i would like to make you a poster. I'm not that good, but i do enjoy helping out as much as i can. let me know and i'll drop it off at the "pick ups."

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah sure, you can if you want to. :) I'll gladly appreciate it, and everything you do has beauty in it so don't say you're not good at it. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I apologize with the late reply to this.. *coughcough* I somehow got busy the whole week of my break.. and now I'm already back at school.. I told myself I'll get the two posters done on my lil break.. but eek.. I lied.. I deeply apologize.. I hope you two don't mind waiting a little bit longer.. I'm currenly now sick too.. so I can't really concentrate much.. I hope y'all understand..

@littledummy, I thank you for taking up the request too :) the more the merrior.

purpleice

sarNie Egg
Hi. Please. Someone Talented. :)

I need a poster for my new upcoming FF.

Thanks in advance.

FanFiction: The King of Hearts
 ​
Starring:
-Chompoo Araya
-Nadech Kugimiya
-Gubgib Sumonthip
-Mario Maurer
-Jaja Primrada
-Pope Thanawat
-Peemai Sumonrat
-Bovy Attama
[ADDITIONAL CASTING AS STORY PROGRESSES]
 ​
Summary
He’s a player, a Casanova, “the King of Hearts”. She’s an innocent young woman who has never experienced love. Fate leads her to fall into his trap and suddenly her life is turned upside down by this charming man. Different women come and go in his life interfering with their love leading her to reconsider their relationship…until she finds out that she is carrying his child.

BearYa

sarNie Egg
Can someone make a fanfic poster for my fanfic "her name is Miracle" 

The characters are:

Yaya
Nadech
Margie
Boy
Mint
Mark
Mario
Anne
Ken T
Pope
Mew

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh hi BearYa aren't you movelikejagger at yadech forums i realized the fanfic well i didn't really like the first poster i made you so i will make you a new one na ka, I will make a BETTER one ka. So just pick it up trrw at the pickup poster na ka. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I was wondering if someone could make me a poster for a new ff i will be writing called Nam-tah Fon, Tears of Rain. I listed the characters in couples. and thanks in advance na. :)

Nam-tah Fon Characters:
Bie Sukrit
Namfon Patcharin

Mark Prin
Nao Tisanart

New Chaiyapol
Margie Rasri

Weir Sukollowat
Aerin Yoogthatat

Boss Tonont
Kwan Usamanee

Tah Warit
Arisa Will

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Sorry i didn't have time to get it done i thought i would be done brainstorming but guess not i will try trrw, maybe cause i will be going to the opening on the horror movie "MAMA" SO YEAH i might not get the poster done around midnight. OS stay tune na