FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, for some reason I'm so not ready for the ending yet. Your twisted ending always gets me :/

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 35-The Ending

“What?! You’re going to L.A.?!”

Yaya was sad after finding out that Mint was also leaving to the States as well

Yaya sat on the couch and pouted, “ It’s going to be boring now. First Margie and Boy, now you…I’m stuck with the two stooges….”

“I heard that!” Nadech yelled out from the kitchen.

“I’m just copying what you said earlier!”

“I’m not going to be gone forever. I’ll be back once I walk again…”

Nadech walked out of the kitchen with Boy, munching on an apple, “Yeah...Mint will be back Yaya”.

“But we’ve never been apart and who knows how long you’re gonna be gone….”

“You missing her won’t be the same as Mak missing her. Have you told him yet?” Margie asked.

Mint sadly shook her head, “Nope…but I’m planning on it later today when he takes me to lunch.”

Nadech nodded, “Well, if he’s a good boyfriend, he has to let you go…”

Yaya grabbed a pillow and threw it at Nadech’s face, “They’re not breaking up.”

“Well, breaking up or not, Mint’s leaving Mak here. But Mint, don’t you worry, Mak’s a guy, he’ll get over it and move on with his life…”

Yaya grabbed another pillow and threw it at Nadech.

Boy laughed, “Ha!”

“Cut it out!” she scolded, giving him a stare.

“It’s okay Yaya” Mint assured her. “Nadech’s right. I’m breaking up with Mak.”

“What?!” everyone was a bit surprise. “Why?”

“I just think it’s the best for the both of us. When I’m gone, he don’t have to be running around campus, doing things for me that I can’t do anymore…..”

“And you think he’s going to be okay with this?” Margie asked.

“I’ll soon find out….”

Yaya took her hand, “I’ll come with you…”

------------------------------------------

Mint twirled her food around and stared at it during lunch with Mak. She was too stressed to eat.

“You’re not hungry?” Mak asked, seeing Mint not eating her food.

“I just have a lot of things running through my head right now…”

“”You know you can always tell me what’s wrong. Maybe I can try to help”

“Well then, I do have something to tell you and I don’t know how you’re gonna take it.”

“What?”

“Mom and dad are moving to L.A. to help grandpa out with the business and……I‘ll be going to school over there as well as my therapy.”

Mak put his fork and spoon down and stared at Mint in the eye. Mint was trying to read his face but she couldn’t tell whether he was feeling sad or angry or both.

“Say something” Mint broke the silence.

“You’re leaving me?” He asked softly.

“It’s not really leaving. I’ll be back….”

“And when is that going to happen?”

“I don’t know…probably a year or longer. It all depends…”

“Can’t you just do therapy here? There’s good doctors here too.”

“I know but I need my parents to be with me during the progress.”

“What about me? I want to be there for you too and I can’t do that if you’re gonna be over there. If you go, what’s going to happen between us because I don’t want a long distance relationship.”

“If you don’t want one, then fine…..” Mint looked away.

“What? Are you saying we should break up?”

Mint could tell his tone of voice changed, “Mak, the reason why I agreed to move is because it’ll be more convenient for you to focus on school rather than balancing your time pitying me and doing things for me that I can’t do anymore.”

“Pitying? Mint, you think I pity you?”

“Well I can’t walk anymore and I can’t stand the fact that you or Yaya or anyone else doing things for me.”

“It’s call caring. They care about you, I care about you. We want to help you.”

“But I don’t need that from you or anyone else okay?!”

“What’s gotten into you? I thought we already discussed this matter. If you don’t want me caring for you, then who am I suppose to care?”

“Anyone’s fine with me.” Mint held back her tears.

“So we’re really breaking up?”

“I think you know what the answer to that is….”

“Fine…” Mak stood up from the chair. “You want to break up, that’s fine with me. I wish you the best”

After Mak stormed off the restaurant, Mint put her head down on the table and began crying. She later felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and it was Yaya. She put her arms around Yaya’s waist and continued crying.

“I told you this was a bad idea” Yaya said patting Mint on the head.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mint and her parents along with Margie, Boy and his mom were at the airport, waiting for their flight to be called. Ever since that day she called it off with Mak, she hasn’t seen or spoken to her since. She wonder everyday t herself if she made the right choice by letting him go. Nam and Faai were already at the airport with them but no signs of Mak anywhere

“Is Aof and them still coming?” Tengneung asked Sammie.

“Yeah, Som told me last night they wanted to drop us off but I don‘t know why they‘re not here yet.”

“Look” Boy pointed straight. “They’re coming right now….Why is Nadech and Yaya carrying luggage with them?”

“Sorry we’re late” Aof said. “Yaya here can’t decided what to bring with her.”

“Yaya…why do you have a luggage and Nadech too?” Mint asked.

“Well, you’re my best friend and we promises each other we graduate together so I asked my parents…”

“More like begging..” Aof mumbled.

Yaya laughed, “So I begged my parents if I can go to school with you guys in L.A.”

“Really? Margie got excited. “This will be great then. Now we don’t have to miss each other.”

Nam smirked, “Aof, I’m surprise you’re letting Yaya move across the country all by herself like this?”

“Heck, if it was just her and Nadech then hell no I won’t but Yaya’s gonna be living with Mint so she’s under Teng and Sammie supervision “

“Dad, I’m not a kid anymore okay. I’m practically an adult. You don’t trust me or what?”

“Oh I trust you but I don’t trust your little boyfriend of yours over there.”

“Come on, time to board the plane” Boy’s mother called out.

Everyone bid farewell to Aof, Som, Nam, and Faai before leaving with their luggage. Mint looked around for Mak but didn’t see him.

“I guess you’re not coming after all…” she told herself.

“Is something wrong sweetie?” Tengneung asked, holding on to the wheelchair.

“No…let’s go….”

“Bye Mint” Som waived good-bye...”Hopefully when you come back, you’ll be able to walk.”

Mint smiled and waived good-bye to her uncle and aunt before Tengneung pushed her away.

“Wait!”

Mint recognized the voice and told her dad to stop pushing her. She quickly turned around and saw Mak running towards her. She was overjoyed that he came and if she could, she would run up to him and hugged him.

“It’s about time he showed up” Faai told Nam. “I was about to call him too that they’re about to leave.”

“Mak. I thought you wouldn’t come. I’m sorry about the other day it’s just--”

He placed his finger over her lips, “You don’t have to say anything, I understand.”

“So what’s up with the luggage?”

“Well, all of you guys are leaving so I didn’t want to be alone so I decided to come to L.A. with you guys instead.”

“Really?”

Mak kneeled down, “Yes, that way I could be with you through out the whole process of your therapy treatment.”

Mint happily wrapped her arms around Mak, “I love you….”

“I love you too…”

Tengneung looked at his watch, “Okay kids, you could confess your love on the plane, we have to get going…”

Mak got up and pushed Mint away as Tengneung carried his luggage and they went and joined the rest on the plane as they headed towards the City of Angels…….

THE END

***Tacky ending, I know. I hate writing endings cuz it just sucks!
***Thank you guys for reading this story although there’s some grammar in it hahaha**not a pro writer but it was for entertainment, right?
*** I will be writing a new story just on Mak and Mint next but I’ll be posting that story over at MTEAM forum since I’m too lazy to go back and forth.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
awh im glad everyones all happy at the end. like i said earlier, if a guy like mark really existed i would take my chances lol. yaya and nadech are just the cutest! i really liked your fanfic tubbytinker. thanks so much!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww... the ending is sweet even though i want more.. hahaha.. so addicting reading your story.. =D

thanks for sharing it.. ^.^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, Thip! You got me once again. My eyes got all teary when Mint was breaking up with Mark. And cried when Mark finally came to her at the airport, happy cried tho :) And happy ending for everyone!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
whenever I write fanfics I would alwayd want to rush to the ending. Now I'm just slowly writing them and if I don't like it I start from scratch or rewrite the part I don't like I usually wait until I have 3 chapters before posting it though!! You're ending makes me think of a different ending I could use for mine :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@ bella, I felt like I rushed my stories too lmao......

and the ending took me awhile because at first I was gonna have Boy and Margie break up because Margie didn't want to leave Thailand and then I was gonna have Mint get in a car accident after her break up with Mak and she dies and the only one left happy were Yadech.....but then it was the ending, I decided to have a happy ending because my other two stories, might not HAHA

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
@ bella, I felt like I rushed my stories too lmao......

and the ending took me awhile because at first I was gonna have Boy and Margie break up because Margie didn't want to leave Thailand and then I was gonna have Mint get in a car accident after her break up with Mak and she dies and the only one left happy were Yadech.....but then it was the ending, I decided to have a happy ending because my other two stories, might not HAHA
lol well atleast you can actually get your story going even if it's not the way you want it... I don't even get it going if it's not the way i want it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love happy endings. Sorry I haven't been able to post much. Still no wi-fi. Waiting on my brother to hurry up.

I am super excited Thip that you will be writing another fan fiction just on Mteam. =D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGGGGGGGG I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS SO I CANT FINISH READING THIS !
I AM GOING TO BE LATE JUST BECAUSE OF THIS !!

SOOO WORTH IT ! I AM GOING TO RUN LIKE THE WIND NOW

SOOO GOING TO REREAD THIS WHOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEE FANFIC

OMFGGGGGGGGGGG

made me smile like fool ahhahaha
thanks love this story

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
avjaklbiljbiadnjsn

YOU DID SUCHA A GREAT JOB;
I SHED A FEW TEARS READING THIS AND MY NOSE WAS RUNNING TOO

I LOVEDDDDDDD IT !

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Thip for the story. Yeah, I also feel the ending was a bit rushed but overall I love the story. I was thinking that maybe Mark shouldn't have gone with Mint - instead he visited her when he could. Yaya and Nadech also stayed back and helped Mark to get thru it all while Boy + Margie were there for Mint. But that would mean prolonging the story and I myself was anxious to read the happy ending. ;)

Looking forward to your next FF!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I was looking for this FF.. LOL! Didn't noticed it moved to completed FF already! Congrats. for comepleting THIP! Very lovely overall. It's just too cute. I miss theese couples soooooooo much! T____________T *Sigh*

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
i love this fanfic its like my favorite so far! so sad for mint she was so funny and stuff and now shes like this. yadech r sooo cute! i love this fanfic u did a great :clap: job