FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Hmmm, wonder what Mark will have to say to Alex...

The whole Aof & Nadech's man to man talk was just hilarious! I was cracking up the whole way. Aof's words to Nadech's expression. I can totally imagine it! LOL

“You know what makes me happy? You being yourself. Don’t try to be anyone else, got it?”---Awww, Mark's so sweet <3

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya def has that tough side from her father. haha Nadech is gonna be in deep shit if he ever hurts her. Mark and Mint and too cute! Hope Alex doesn't punch Mark in the face or anything. It was wrong for him to lie but then again, Mint never belonged to Alex in the first place so he doesn't have a good reason to be possesive over her.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 29

Mint took out her phone and called Yaya to see if she and Nadech arrived yet and soon enough, Yaya walked through the entrance with Nadech.

“Yaya! Nadech! Over here!” Mint yelled waving her hand up in the air The two saw Mint and walked up to her, “Where’s Mak?” Nadech asked.

“He’s over there talking to Alex.”

Nadech looked over Mint’s shoulder, “Ooh…seems like a serious conversation.”

Yaya took Mint and Nadech’s hand, “Come on, let’s go wait for Mak over at Starbucks…..”

-------------------------------

“I’m still waiting for an answer” Alex said with his arms crossed.

“What do you want me to tell you?”

“You never told me you and Mint are going out. Heck, I didn’t even know you liked her. I thought she was going out with Nadech.”

“Mint and Nadech never went out. It was just an act….”

“An act for what?”

Mak hesitated before answering, “She just wanted to test out my feelings for her.”

“Oh…so you had feelings for her but you lied to me that you didn’t?”

“I didn’t lie okay. I mean at that time I wasn’t sure of my feelings for her.”

Alex nodded, “And now you’re sure?”

Mak nodded, “Yeah. I’m sorry man. I was going to tell you but--”

“You remember what I said if we ever happen to like the same girl, what would I do?”

“Uh…yeah…you said you’ll punch the other guy.”

“Yeah…..as much as I want to punch you right now, I won’t because one, we’re at the mall, two, you’re my best friend and I have no right to get mad at you because Mint was never mine in the first place.”

“So you’re okay with me dating Mint?”

“Yeah….I guess…but tell me one thing though.”

“What?”

“Before the whole Nadech pretending to be Mint’s boyfriend came about, did she really have a boyfriend before that or was that your lie as well?”

“Uh…..yeah that was my lie too. Sorry about that”

Alex sighed, “Naw…it’s all good. At least I know you’re a good guy and you’ll take good care of her…..well Mint’s probably waiting right now. I’ll see you later….”

“Alright…..”

“Oh….I don’t think I will be going to Pattaya with you guys tomorrow.”

“Why?”

“I’m gonna be going alone where as to you guys are going as a couple. Awkward don’t you think?”

“Uh…sort of.”

“Have fun though…”

After Alex left, Mak came and joined the rest at Starbucks.

-----------------------------------

+++At Pattaya Beach+++

“Wahoo! Yes! Pattaya baby!” Mint yelled out into the ocean from the beach house.

“What the hell is wrong with your girlfriend?” Nadech asked looking at Mak. “She acts like she’s never been here.”

“She’s been here all the time and she always acts like this. So don’t be surprise.”

“Margie, have you been to Pattaya before?” Yaya asked.

“Oh…no this is my first.”

“You okay? You seem to be down. You didn’t really talk much in the car either.”

“I’m fine…I’m gonna go take a walk down at the beach…”

Yaya nodded, “Okay….”

After Margie left, Yaya, Nadech, and Mak turned to look at Boy was eating in the kitchen, “What?” he asked.

“What’s wrong with Margie?” Yaya asked.

“Did y’all get in a fight?” Nadech asked.

“No, we didn’t get into any fight and what makes you think there’s something bothering her? I don’t see it.”

Mak smirked, “We see it but you’re her boyfriend and you don’t see it? Shame on you.”

Boy threw a grape at Mak, “Oh shut up dude! Of course I know something’s bothering her but every time I ask her, she keeps saying she’s fine. What do you want me to do then? If she wants to tell me, she’ll tell me.”

Margie walked along the beach thinking about what her father had told her. If she didn’t get the money, they would end up killing him.

“Where am I gonna get that much money from?” she asked herself.

She continues to walk and ends up seeing Mint picking up seashells from the ground on the other side.

“What are you going to do with those?” she asks Mint.

“Oh I just collect them. Every time I come here, I always have to come and pick them up first before someone else does and they leave the ugly ones.”

“Oh I see…”

“Um…Margie can I ask you something?”

“Sure…what is it?”

“Is something bothering you? You seem to be worried about something?”

“I’m fine..” she reassures her.

“You sure? You can tell me anything. I can keep secrets. Is it Boy?”

Margie laughs, “No, it’s not him…it’s….”

“It’s what?”

“Nothing….don’t worry about it….”

Mint nodded and took Margie’s hand, “Well whatever it is that’s bothering you, it’ll be okay, you’re gonna get through it. That’s what my mom tells me.”

Margie nodded and hugged Mint, “Thank you…but when I’m ready, I’ll tell you guys about it…”

“Okay…now come on, you’re n vacation. Let’s have fun!”

---------------------------

“Yaya, please, can you stop doing this to me?”

Yaya laughs as she buries Nadech under the sand with only just his head out in the open, “Relax…you’re ruining the fun out of this.”

“What fun?! This is a complete torture. Who knows what might be biting me down here. Get me out please…”

“You know, you remind me a lot like my dad. I do this to him all the time and he act so tough on the outside but such a wuss in the inside.”

“Are you calling me a wuss?” he asked firmly.

“Yeah and what are you going to do about it?” she raises her voice.

“Nothing” Nadech pouted and he lays down closing his eyes.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought” she smirks.

“Um excuses, would you boys put sunscreen on for us from the back? We can’t reach it.”

Boy and Mak looked at each other and back at the two girls in a bikini top wearing mini shorts.

“Uh…” the boys hesitated not knowing what to answer.

“Please…” the girls pouted.

Since the boys didn’t answer, the girls sat down in front of them and handed them the sunscreen. Boy and Mak had no choice but to put the sunscreen on their backs.

Yaya looked up and watched as Boy and Mak were putting sunscreen on the two girls who weren’t Margie or Mint.

“Oh hell no!” she hits Nadech in the head, getting mad at Boy and Mak. “What the hell are they doing?!” she hits Nadech in the head again.

“Ow! Why are you hitting me?!”

“Look at you two friends over there?” she snaps pointing her finger towards Boy and Mak.

He looks over and smiles, “What? Boy and Mak are just putting sunscreen on those pretty girls.”

“What?!”

“I mean….shame on them!”

“If Mint or Margie sees this, they’re not gonna be too happy….”

Nadech smirks, “This should be interesting to watch…..”​

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yaya cracks me up! Poor Nadech taking in all the hits from Yaya. Hahahaha.

Mark & Boy, shame on you guys >.<

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
haha Yaya Hitting Nadech in the head haha. funny. Mak and Boy didnt no wat
to do or say so they do it haha lol. Shame shame. thanks

fun

Expired Sarnie
When Boy threw the grapes at Mark lol I had an imagine of behind the scene of 4HJHKH

TubbyTinker

Chapter 30

“Thank you boys” the girls said getting up. They each handed Boy and Mak a piece of card, “Here’s our number. Maybe later on, we can go out for dinner o something.”

Boy and Mak took the cards and nodded.

“What the hell is that?” Yaya asked, still watching from far away.

“What else? Their numbers.” Nadech answered, still being buried under the sand. “When are you gonna get me out of this huh?”

Yaya began digging Nadech out while her eyes were kept on Boy and Mak. After the two girls left, Mak handed the card to Boy, “Here you take it! I don’t want it!”

“Why did you accept it then?”

“I took it because I saw you took it.”

“I only took it just to be polite.”

“It’s a good thing Mint or Margie didn’t see us earlier. If they did…” Mak pretended to cut his throat.

“Oh I can just cut your throat right now, no need to wait for Mint” Yaya snapped walking up behind them, with Nadech laughing.

“You saw us?” Boy asked.

Nadech nodded, “Yup, with my two eyeballs and Yaya’s two eyeballs.”

“What the hell were you two thinking?” Yaya asked. “You should be ashame of yourself…”

Nadech nodded holding in his laugh, “Shame on you guys…”

“Oh shut up Nadech” Mak said. “Look Yaya, it was nothing and you saw it. They asked us to put sunscreen on them.”

“You could have said no…”

“Well we didn’t want to be rude to them” Boy added. “What would you do if a hot guy asked you to put sunscreen on him huh?”

Nadech then turn to focus on Yaya. He was curious of what she has to say as well.

Yaya shrugged, “Depends on how hot he is.”

“What?!” Nadech snapped.

Boy laughed, “See…..”

Yaya touched Nadech cheeks, “No offence….“Look, my point is whatever you guys are doing, be sure to be considerate of the girls you guys came with…”

“Are you gonna tell them?” Mak asked.

Yaya shook her head, “It’s not like you made out with those two girls. I’m not gonna tell…”

Nadech looked around for Mint and Margie, “Speaking of Mint and Margie, where they go?”

Yaya, Boy, and Mak began to look around as well, “They’re probably walking around somewhere” Mak assured them. “Let’s get the barbeque started for tonight…….”

-----------------------------

The sun has gone down and Mint and Margie hasn’t return from their walk yet. Boy walked out the beach house holding his phone, “Mak, did Mint come back yet?”

Mak shoo his head, “Na-uh….”

“Margie didn’t either. It’s getting dark. Where did they go?”

“Have you tried calling her?”

“I did like five times. It went straight to her voicemail.”

“I have a bad feeling about this guys..” Yaya said being worried.

Mak took out his phone, “Let me call Mint.”

Everyone was anxious , hoping Mint would pick up. Mak hung up the phone after a few seconds, “She turned off her phone.”

“I think we should go look for them” Nadech suggested. The others agreed and went their own ways.

------------------------

Margie slowly opened her eyes and didn’t know where she was at. She found Mint sleeping beside her. She tugged on to Mint to wake her up, “Mint. Mint…wake up….Mint…” She couldn’t move around much since they were both tied together.

Mint opened her eyes and sat up slowly, “Where are we?”

“I don’t know either.”

“Who were those guys anyways?”

“I’m not sure…..”

They heard the door squeaked open, a man walking in with other men holding a gun. The girls scooted closer towards each other, frighten to what the man might do to them. When the man got closer, Margie recognized the man on the left. It was her father.

“Dad! You did this?! Why?”

“I didn’t want to do it but it’s the only way for me to stay alive.”

“What’s that suppose to mean?”

“Your father owes me a lot of money young lady and he made me a deal. He’s selling you instead in exchange.”

“Dad, tell me he’s lying!”

“I didn’t want to do this Margie but I had no choice.”

“I told you I was gonna get you the money?”

“When huh?! I’ve been waiting and waiting and when I went to your condo, the receptionist said you left for Pattaya….”

“I never thought you would be this cruel…” Margie began to cry.

“How come you didn’t tell us Margie about this?” Mint asked comforting her. “We would have helped you.”

“This isn’t you guys problem to solve…”

“You should be ashamed of yourself! How can you sell your own daughter like this?!” Mint snapped at Margie’s father

“Who the hell is this girl?” the man in the sunglasses asked. “I thought you only had one daughter.”

“I guess it’s her friend….”

The man laughs, “Buy one get one free I guess….”

“How much does this foo owe you?!” Mint asked the man

“Mint, don’t!” Margie snapped. “You can’t.”

“Margie, how much can your dad owe this mafia? I can call my dad and tell him to send the money.”

“500,000.” the man smirked.

“Oh damn! Never mind!” Mint said shaking her head.

“500,000? Dad, I thought it was 200,000?”

“Your dad didn’t pay me on time, so everyday I raise the amount.”

Mint nodded, “Fine. 500,000 it is. If I pay you, you promise to let us go?”

“If you have that much amount of money by tomorrow night.”

“Tomorrow night?! Who do you think I am? Bill Gates? Things like this takes time alright.”

“You either give me the money by tomorrow night or you girls are gonna end up being mines

“Fine! Can I at least make a call first?”

“You tell me the number and I’ll call.”

--------------------------------------------

“Any sign of them?” Boy asked Nadech and Yaya back at the beach house.

The two shook their head, “Nope…”

Mak ran back to the house, holding Mint’s cell phone and seashells she had collected earlier, “Guys look what I found. Mint’s phone and her seashells…”

“How do you know that’s hers? Nadech asked.

“I know the kind of seashells Mint collects.”

“Something bad must have happen to them…”said Yaya.

Mak’s phone rang and he immediately answered it.

“Is this Mak Prin?”

“Yes, who’s this.”

“You don’t need to know who I am but someone here wants to talk to you….”

“Mak, it’s me…”

“Mint!. Where are you? What happen? Did that guy kidnap you? Is Margie with you?”

“Dang stop asking so many questions will ya?!”

“Well I’m worried about you. Are you alright?”

“Yes, I’m fine and so is Margie. Look, I need you to do me a favor.”

“What?”

“I need you to call daddy and tell him to bring 500,000 by tomorrow night.”

“WHAT?! Why so much?”

“Margie’s dad owe money to these mafia and if I don’t have the money by tomorrow, me and Margie are gonna end up being his wife. So if you don’t want your girlfriend to have an old husband, you better hurry up with the money!”

The man pulled the phone away from Mint, “And when you guys bring the money, come alone if you don’t want these girls to be in danger.”

“Fine. Where do we meet?”

“I’ll get back to you on that.”

“So what happened? Are they okay?” Boy asked after Mak hung up the phone.

“Yeah they’re fine. For now…”

“What’s that suppose to mean?” Yaya asked.

“Margie’s dad owe money to some mafia and they need 500,000 by tomorrow .”

“500,000?! Who do they think we are? Bill Gates?” Nadech asked in shock.

“He’s selling out his daughter? What kind of father is he?” Boy asked.

“So are you gonna tell uncle Teng?” Yaya asked Mak.

He nodded, “I have to. His daughter’s in danger.”

**COUNTING DOWN TO THE FINALE, LOL**

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for updating more! I knew Margie's dad was gonna start trouble. Mint is still hilarous after being kidnapped. lol!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
how bad can this margie father goes? sell his daughter... really heartless person... sigh... make sure he got a good lesson.. no one forgives him.. =p

how can mint be so calm and joke with mark bout being the old man's wife.. hahahahaha.. funny seeing her like that...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Aww - is this ending soon ?

Hmmmpphh, I hope Margie's dad gets punished for this! :numchuck:

Love Mint - she's ever so spunky. :clap:

TubbyTinker

Chapter 31

“What?” Tengneung became concern after hearing from Mak that Mint had been kidnapped. “How much do they want?”

“500,000” Mak answered.

“Alright. I’m gonna head to the bank right now and get the money. I’ll see you soon.”

“Okay.”

“Mak, let me help” Boy suggested. “I’ll get the money to pay for Margie.”

Mak shook his head, “No need to. Uncle Teng has the money.”

“But it’s not right. Margie’s my girlfriend. I’ll pay for her and you guys can pay for Mint.”

“Fine…you better hurry up and get the money then….”

-----------------------------------

Everyone was now at the beach house including the parents. They waited inside for the other party to call back. And when they did, Tengneung answered Mak’s phone instead.

“You have what I want?”

“Yes. Is my daughter alright?”

“She is.”

“Let me talk to her.”

The man placed the phone next to Mint’s ear and turned on the speaker, “Your dad wants to talk to you…”

“Hello…daddy…did you get the money…”

“Yes…I have it with me. Are you alright?”

“Yeah….I’m just hungry. When I get out of here, tell mom to cook me something…”

“I will and hang on alright. I’m coming…”

“Okay…..”

The man then turned off the speaker and took the phone, “Make sure you guys come alone. I better not see any cops or I won’t guarantee your daughter will be safe….”

“I got it alright. Now where do we meet?”

“At the abandon warehouse twenty minutes away from Pattaya down south. You know where that is?”

“Of course.”

“Well I’ll see you then.”

Tengneung hung up the phone and grabbed his suitcase filled with money, “You kids stay here.”

“I want to come too” Boy suggested.

“Me too” added Mak.

“And me.” Yaya added.

“Yaya, you can’t go.” Nadech said shaking his head. “It’s dangerous for you.”

“Well, I’m worried about my friends.”

Aof clapped his hands for admiration for Nadech, “Points for you. I like it!”

“How about we all just go then?” Faai asked.

Nam agreed, “Yeah…I agree with Faai.”

“We can’t just all go” said Tengneung. “It’s even gonna get more complicated.”

Aof stood up from the couch, “How about this? Tengneung, you go because Mint’s your daughter. Mak, you can go to since Mint’s your girlfriend and you,” he pointed at Boy, “what’s your name?”

“Boy.”

“Boy, you go too since your girlfriend is also kidnapped. The rest of us stay here.”

Tengneung nodded, “Alright. Sounds good to me. Let’s go guys…”

“Be careful” Sammie said walking the guys to their car.

“I will…oh Mint said to cook for her, she’s hungry…”

Sammie nodded.

“When you go back inside, call the cops to meet us at the warehouse.”

“Our daughter might be in danger though.”

“Well, I have to take a risk.”

------------------------------------------

-Tengneung, Mak, and Boy arrived at the warehouse where they saw men dressed up in black suit surrounded the area. Boy and Mak recognized one of the men, Margie’s father.

Tengneung lift up the suitcase, “Here’s the money. Where are the girls?”

“Tengneung? You’re the girl’s father? If I knew it was you, I would have asked for more.”

“Where are the girls?”

“Calm down, before I bring out the girls, I need to make sure that those money are real….”

Two of his men walked up to grabbed the suitcase and opened it, checking every bit of the money

“They’re real sir!” one of the man called out.

Tengneung and Boy took back the suitcases, “Where are the kids?”

The two men walked back and to bring Mint and Margie out. The two girls were still tied with their hands behind their back and their mouth being taped.

“Did you have to tie them up and taped their mouth like that?” Boy asked.

“They were getting annoying, especially that one” the man pointed at Mint. “I was getting annoyed so I taped them up. Now give me the money, I’ll give back your girls.”

“You hand over the girls then we’ll give you the money.” Mak ordered.

“How would I know you guys won’t cheat?”

“And how would we know if you guys wouldn’t cheat?” Tengneung asked back.

“Fine. We’ll exchange on the count of three. Deal?”

“Fine.”

Tengneung and Boy took a step forward, with the two other men from the other side with the girls.

“One..” the man began counting.

“Two..” Tengneung counted.

And just when the man was about to count three, they heard police siren coming. Everyone looked around and Tengneung and Boy took the chance to grabbed the girls and started running.

“Get them!“

A few men were after them including Margie’s father. Tengneung, Mak, and Mint separated from Boy and Margie.

“Mmmm-mmm…” Mint tried to get Mak’s attention while running. She wanted him to untie her.

“Uncle Teng, I think we should untie Mint first…”

Tengneung stopped and untied his daughter from the back, while Mak pulled the tape off.

“Why didn’t we run to the car?” Mint asked trying to catch her breath. “Why did we come in here into the woods?”

“I wasn’t thinking alright!” Tengneung grabbed his daughter’s hand, “I know a way where we can get back to the car.”

“hat about Boy and Margie?” Mak asked.

“I’m pretty sure they’re finding their way back to the car too.”

“Well, can I at least ride on someone’s back?” Mint asked. “I’m too weak to run.”

Mak looked at Mint up and down, “From what?”

“From not eating, that’s what!”

Mak rolled his eyes and bent down, “Fine…get on.”

Tengneung was right. Boy and Margie saw the car parked on the other side and ran to it but before they could reach it, the mafia stopped in front of them.

“You guys aren’t going anywhere with out giving me the money first.”

Margie who was clinging on to Boy felt blood on her hand. She looked to the side and saw that Boy was shot in the stomach during the chase but he was still able to manage to run with Margie.

“Boy you’ve been shot!”

“I’m fine..” he assured her.

“No you’re not! How come you didn’t tell me?!”

“Give me the money!” he said pointing the gun at them.

“Please, let us go. Boy needs to go to the hospital. You need to stop.”

“Give me the money and I’ll let you go.”

Margie reached for the suitcase by Boy’s side and threw it over. Boy was now too weak to stop her. He knew it was going to be a trick.

“Why…did you give….that to him?” Boy asked trying to stay awake.

“Thank you for this huge amount of money but it’s too bad you’re to naïve.”

“What do you mean?” Margie asked confused.

“I told you guys not to call the cops on us but you still did!” He lifted his gun and pointed straight at Margie, “Now it’s time to pay for your consequences…”

Margie closed here eyes and covered Boy, who went unconscious. After two gun shots, she slowly opened her eyes and saw that the mafia man had laid flat on the ground. It was her father that shot him.

“Dad…..”

“Consider yourself lucky….”

“Why did you….”

“”You’re not my flesh and blood but I raised you…..”

Just when he was about to reach for the suitcase, the police had already surrounded the area. The chief yelled to put his hand in the air. Tengneung, Mak, and Mint arrived at the scene. When Mak had told Mint to get off, she didn’t answer back.

“Mint?…”

Tengneung looked back and saw that Mint was shot, “Oh my god…” He gently carried Mint off Mak’s back and laid her down, “Mint…Mint…wake up sweetie….”

No response were coming from Mint. Her pulse was really low to.

“Uncle Teng, I think you should take her to the hospital. I’ll take care of things here…”

“Thanks…”

The police had helped Margie take Boy to the hospital as well. Margie stayed behind with Mak to help clear things out with her dad.

Yaya walked back and forth in the living room back at the beach house. Aof became annoyed after watching her for the last ten minutes.

“Yaya, no one is going to say anything if you don’t walk back and forth.”

“I can’t sit still. I’m worried about them. Aren’t you worried dad?”

“Of course but being worried how you’re worried isn’t going to help. I’m sure everyone will return safely.”

“I hope you’re right….”

From the kitchen, Sammie had dropped a glass plate she had that she was getting ready to pit Mint’s favorite soup in. Faai and Som ran over to her to see if she was okay. They helped her pick up the glass and Sammie had cute herself.

“Careful girl…” Faai warned her.

“You go wash up” Som suggested. “Me and Faai will clean this up.

As Sammie was walking to the bathroom, she couldn’t help but think of Tengneung and Mint. She sense something bad might have happen to either of them, “Please…let not it be true…” she prayed to herself.​