FICTION DISCUSSION

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I have my days where I'm like "ugh, I don't feel like going online today. I'm so tired&lazy" Lol.

Yea I voted for Jake too&he's falling behind '(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol noy.. im tryin to avoid the comp bcuz i think my eyes are gettin infecteed lol... unless it's just me.. hehe.. i try to use the comp for like an hour or less only.. but.. **coughcough** that never works.. lol... and for my fics.. ive long forgotten them lol.. i'll update them again one day.. **whistles**

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm almost through with my update on feb ladies... I'll try posting it this weekend :)
so busy with school atm... I would always plan of updating during weekend but I always end up lying on the bed and reading pocket books lol I'd probably start reading Dear John tomorrow

voted for Jake too! :lol: I wanted to vote for Derek Ramsay and Enchong Dee too

n_naruk

Julie, your eyes are getting infected & my eyes are getting more blind! I have to sit so close to my laptop but yet it's still so blurry so I have to put my glasses on.

I'm on a big depress/stress mood all week. Idk how long that's going to last <_< Tho I'm trying to put it all out in my newest ff which idk when I'ma start on that. Lol.

Donna, do read Dear John. It's an amazing book! I loved it! To my surprised, that's the very FIRST book I've ever finish reading in my entire life. Usually when I read books for school projects or whatever, I normally read some & skim thru some. But Dear John is so good!!!! The movie is out today & I'm hoping I can go watch it on Sunday. Channing Tatum :wub:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Aiko, it is scary without having internet LOL....it's worst than not having a cellphone....

from now on, you guys are prolly gonna see me offline for awhile since the internet is gay.....it can only let me get on at night.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe thip.. only at night T_T.. that sucks.. anyways.. hope your internet gets better....

hmmm internet or cell phone... wow i cant choose.. i text like crazy.. but when im on the comp... lmao.. haha.. nvm.. yea not havin internet is scary.. lol....

n_naruk

Once again, I'm naming myself as a bad writer! Work has gotten me so lazy&tired and gave me no motivations to write my ff. I'm so super behind =____=

n_naruk

Came home Sunday night to find that the router broke. So had no internet til just now! Man, it was pain in the butt without internet. It's so different from when you have internet and just don't feel like it. And when it's dead, it's a whole totally different story! LOL.

During the days without the net, I was able to idea up some of my fanfics. YAY! Hahaha. Now, just need to type them...internet=distraction. Lmao.

TubbyTinker

LOL Noy, I know how u feel...i thought having no cellphone was hard but internet is worst!

anyways, since I'm starting my externship tomoz, i won't be able to update anything, maybe my artworks, but stories will have to wait since i start from 8-5 mon-friday until i complete 160 hours of it! Sighs, i hope i dont fail.....

and speaking of stories, i'm debating if i should continue my story, you belong with me or drop that and write the sequel to beautiful love which i have the prologue and storyline already...and they're the same casts to you belong with me too so i dunno.....​

n_naruk

LOL.
Aws, good luck with your externship Thip!
Oh, I would love to read the sequel to beautiful love.
That was such a cute story!
So, I'll say you can go with the sequel to beautiful love ;]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
good luck with ur externship THIP.. kick ass.. lmao.. ahaha j/k.. XD..

sigh.. im lazy these days doing crap lol.. ahaaha havent been reading them updates lately.. and im def too LAZY to update mines too lol..

**coughcough** im back into my GAMING MODE!!!! muahaha.. FINAL FANTASY XIII !!!!! <-- but i dont like the storyline much >_< lol...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Julie, your eyes are getting infected & my eyes are getting more blind! I have to sit so close to my laptop but yet it's still so blurry so I have to put my glasses on.

Donna, do read Dear John. It's an amazing book! I loved it! To my surprised, that's the very FIRST book I've ever finish reading in my entire life. Usually when I read books for school projects or whatever, I normally read some & skim thru some. But Dear John is so good!!!! The movie is out today & I'm hoping I can go watch it on Sunday. Channing Tatum :wub:
When it comes to reading a book, I have skipped a few pages. Never once did I read a book without skipping at least one page. You know it feels like watching a drama that has been dragged on and you just like to press the FF button lol

Dear John, I didn't go see the movie and amen thank goodness I did not bother going. I heard it sucked. I was disappointed, in the book she was a brunette and I was sadden to see a blond girl. I didn't picture Channing so it threw me off when I found out he was cast.

Talk about blindness, my vision is getting worse. I try to stay away from computers but I can't seem to stay away. I spent more than a hour each day on the internet.

Aiko, it is scary without having internet LOL....it's worst than not having a cellphone....
Tell me about, I haven't used my phone in three days. Hell I don't know where it is at. I just know that it is laying around the house somewhere which I need to find. I need it because I don't carry a watch with me lmao

Came home Sunday night to find that the router broke. So had no internet til just now! Man, it was pain in the butt without internet. It's so different from when you have internet and just don't feel like it. And when it's dead, it's a whole totally different story! LOL.
Oh when I moved, internet was not hooked for about 2 weeks. I had to go to the public library to watch my drama. Yeah I was that desperate to use the internet. But now I am back with internet. Just that I don't have a laptop any more. I am using my sister. I can't photoshop, sub or anything because she doesn't allow me to download any other program. It sucks to not have a personal laptop. I need to get a new one =(

n_naruk

Til this day I still haven't seen Dear John yet. Yea, I did find it lame how Savannah in the book was a brunette & then blond in the movie. As we all know, they always make the movie so much different from how the book is. Book always has more details & much more interesting. But I still wanna see the movie tho. When? I have no clue whatsoever. LOL.

Ahahaha, Fun, you crack me up! Public library just to watch the lakorns ^_^ But glad you got your net back. I guess days & weeks without internet isn't as bad as not having it for months and days! Now, that's big pain in the butt! & how can you forget where you put your cell phone at? I'll go crazy if I didn't have it for more than a day! Or I'll even freak out if I can't remember where I put it for like a minute & ends up finding it minute later! For crying out loud. I sleep with my cell phone on my chest & in the morning I'll feel & hear the alarm go off. LOL.

I have ideas for like all my current & upcoming fanfics but can never get myself to type it. By the time I get home from work it's already almost 5PM! A 10 hour shift! After dinner, I tends to relax myself down on the couch, browsing the net on my laptop but never can I concentrate on my fanfics no matter how much I wanna type it! Internet is a big distraction for me to work on my fanfics. LOL.

TubbyTinker

ugh...first day of extern went by so slow.but interesting at the same time....got to take the patients urinalysis.....I have a HUGE headache right now.....just gonna update some Buang Rai Pai Ruk pics at Pan's blog and start reading some stories and try to update my stories

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao Noy, my sister sleeps with her cell too. Maybe I don't use it that much, I could careless if my phone went missing but if it is missing elsewhere I would go nuts. If it's in the house, I don't bother until someone picks it up for me. My sister was like take care of your phone this morning. Surprise it hadn't died since it was missing for 2 days lmao...

n_naruk

Wait, so Thip, taking patients urinalysis? Is that for nursing?

Wow, Fun, your phone must of have some strong battery on it for it to last that long. Lol.

Ugh, I really need to get over my laziness & start typing...damn internet & facebook is such a big distraction. Lmao.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ugh...first day of extern went by so slow.but interesting at the same time....got to take the patients urinalysis.....I have a HUGE headache right now.....just gonna update some Buang Rai Pai Ruk pics at Pan's blog and start reading some stories and try to update my stories
we also did urinalysis a few weeks ago but we used our own urine lol it's for our public health nursing. we were supposed to find a 5-year-old kid and perform urinalysis using their urine instead but our schedule was so hectic -_- it's still fun though hahaha

I'm so tired. -_- I've been very busy these past days and I'm still busy atm lol it might take me a few days before I can update our group fic