FICTION DISCUSSION

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well with the clinic i'm externing at...it's to see what other "drugs" they are using besides the meds the Dr is prescribing to them

fun

Expired Sarnie
Donna waiting on your update so I can start mine. For some reason I can't wait to write. It has been a long time to have an urge to write.

nikki1786

LizQuen
all i have in mind recently is ill-fated lovers... its kinda weird though to see ill-fated lovers had happy endings but still unacceptable in the society. XD most ill-fated love stories i read were tragic... so i decided to make a happy ending on my own.

im on a roll recently... i'll be updating soon "Ladies Room" too. and oh... uh... isn't weird if its a comedy story and yet its still ill-fated love story after all? that would be like so challenging because you gotta put up some twists in the scenes. im thinking about "Fallen Angel" being ill-fated love story too but with slight comedy, besides that story is still on progress.

waiting for "Heart Broken" to be updated as well so that i can finally put my update as well. XD

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, I've been gone from here for so long. The 40 + hours of work every week just makes me so tired. But now I'm feeling the fanfics mood again. I'm getting my motivations back from listening to Dew the star's song "Hua Jai Gunn Fah" & a fanfic with him & Grand will be coming from me soon ^_^ I shall be getting back on my writing & reading this week & so on :) I miss SW's fanfics! Hahaha.

TubbyTinker

u know now i wanna write my love mission again that i drop but iono if i wanna keep the same characters or not...but for sure i'll keep pan and om...but for the other couple i was thinking ken and paula tho lol

TubbyTinker

oh Noy! That is like a good idea! I needed someone who would look kinda like a bodyguard-ish LOL.........but who would he get with...her chracter is kinda gonna be like a khun noo too.......and im changing the story line up a bit...I would have picked someone else for Om but Pan fits the khun noo chracter soooo much LOL

then i was thinking of putting hidden affair up again but i wont put pong with pan since i have her for the other stories...i was thinking of putting bee or tangmo......

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thip.. you should add mo ^__________________________________________________________^

i have her in some of my ffs to come.. ahahah.. but will never write them since i havent complete anything.. lol..

TubbyTinker

lol Julie...Poppy tum arai...wat is he doing right there...so cute and dorky....

okay for the love mission...i kicked Pancake out and replaced her with Min Pechaya.....she is so cute! I saw pics of her and Om on WWYWY show and gosh they should totally date! now i have to think who should the other couple be.....

n_naruk

LOL.
Your banner is Om & Min is so cute.
I was like drooling when I saw that, OM <3
Gun does fit for the bodyguard-ish.
He's got the body.
I'll say he'll look good with Fon Patcharin (I've picture them for one of my ff & I see them cute together. Gun as the player type in my ff. LOL)

Somehow Aff's name just popped in my mind to be paired up with Pong, just like now. Lmao.

TubbyTinker

haha thanks...I was screaming when i saw those pix too...and wats cuter is Om has a crush on her too LOL.....

so my mind is going crazy...i asked my sister who should the other girl be and she said pancake LOL.....so here's my list of choices

kan and pancake[ i thought they were kinda cute in BRPR]
tye-pancake
por thrisadee-paula
ken-paula
ken-pancake....

LOL...this is wat i can come up with for now

n_naruk

LOL.
Just look at the way he looks at her :) So cute!
Gun & Pan were cute in BRPR.

Por & Paula caught my most attention (I'm a Por-fanaholic) Lmao.

Btw, did you add me on fb yet? Or what's your link so I can add you there.

TubbyTinker

lol...so i got help from my sister and we narrowed it down to Tye-Pancake
Por-Paula

LOL....she said she wants Por-Paula more since she think he'll look good as a bodyguard/police officer......

anyways...actually Noy, I deactivated my account since....well i actually dont know why...it was kind of confusing for me...plus it's kinda like myspace too and all my friends i talk to are all on myspace...i had little ppl to talk to on FB

n_naruk

Awww ok....

Por & Paula would be nice! A new pair :)
I don't think I've seen Por as a bodyguard-police officer type yet at all, not even in lakorns.
I'll be really happy if you pick Por & Paula ^_^

TubbyTinker

okay so im finally finish with my extern...now im gonna go back into writing FFs...sad thing is though i d/c all of my old stories...lost so much motivations from that during my extern. and i didnt want to put it into the incomplete section bc i know i wont finish it in teh future anyways...but im thinking of writing a new story and this time...i will FINISH it LOL....

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
RR, need a favour. do delete my previous fics cos I don't have any inspiration to continue them anymore. i'll be focusing on my current one. =]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiyah.. i lost interest in updatin ffs again lol..
but listening to so many songs made me mootivated to write new ones.... eek...
but but.. i shall try not to....... or unless one new one at least... lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Hello everyone! Miss me? No? Well, I miss all of you!! Wanted to inform you all that I'm planning to get caught up in the next two weeks--that's my goal. I know how many FFs there are COMPLETED and IN PROGRESS, but if I don't set this goal then I might become lazy lol. The hardest part is finding where I left off on some of them--with the "new" layout, I can't find my old spot (that's how long I have been MIA). No worries, if I can't find my spot, I will reread. ^^ I want to thank all of you for keeping the FF section alive and running! And to the new sarnie writers/readers, WELCOME! I look forward to reading all the FFs and looking at the posters/banners too. Keep up the great work!!

Oh yes, for those who don't know me, you can call me RR
OR if you want, you can call me: Aum Atichart's wife or Mark Prin's wife [either one is fine by me].