FICTION DISCUSSION

sarN

sarNie Granny
don't know where to ask :p but is there a thai boran fiction ? somewhere ? im watching boran lakorn and i thought about a story ...but don't know how to write one but i like to read one online

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg sarn i have so many plots in my head. lol well it is still in the process. i have at least five plots with character chosen already but dont want to post it yet. i have three that are still incomplete and one of them is a boran. and yes i do watch some boran though i hardly go into that thread. lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i never read a boran fiction ...how do one write hahahaah ...im watching boran lakorn right now and out of nowhere i want a prince

fun

Expired Sarnie
i was thinking about rising to power and rules the land. hahaha. i know typical but i still want to write about it anyways. and the pra nangs are not aum and aff. lol. i think the thread is full of them. lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i was thinking of using those boran name . Pra wongsa or Manoree .... those long weird name ..then have those prince & princess runing around in the forest with dragonball power :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
dragon ball powers. lmao. i was thinking more of sailor moon powers. :loool: have you seen the live action sailor moon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ekkKKK...i guess you don't know :lol: . Im a HUGE sailor moon fan and when the live action came out in 2004 i was obbuess with it ...everyweek i send 3 long hour downloading the torrent file . SW first forum --- was PINK w/ Sailor Moon & Tuexo Mask banner HAHA ..that how crazy i was over the series and at the Animation Convention in 2004 i was Sailor Mar

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL wow...i would like to try and read a boran fic!...have powers like keo nah mah!

speaking of which off topic...SarN do you have a copy of this lakorn? *please say you do. its hecka old...but i love that old version better than the remake one...the guy was funky looking! :mellow:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was obsessed with Sailor Moon and when the live action came out I was crazy over it. When I was younger I always pretended to be Sailor Moon and my younger sisters as the sailor soldiers. I know I was a freak back then though the live action was cheesy- I loved it because it was cheesy. LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I tried to write a boran fic before but I just had it outlined and never really wrote it; So Thra Barp is my first; But I think I might start writing the boran fic -.- LOL if im done with Thra barp cause i think it gonn abe a long fic

sarN

sarNie Granny
it a little embarrassing if i tell ya how crazy i was over the series ...and i wasn't in my pre - teen years when the obsession happen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh and trust me you can't be as addicted to sailor moon like me i have the dvds!!1 LOL anime and live!
I had cut my hair to make bangs just to look like some of them. I am still obsessed over it but it is less served than when it first came out. LOL I still love it though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:eek: ok ok u win w/ the bang . I wore a wig w/ my Sailor Mar outfit LMAO

sarN

sarNie Granny
im asking the boran section for boran character name like

Kinaree & Krut - female & man bird/human
Yak - giant
Ruer See - old wizard man

I love Yak in boran lakorn ...so diffidently i'll have Yak in my fiction

sarN

sarNie Granny
credit to Sherrie & Phon for the boran character name

1. Pra esuan = god that live above all even higher then pra in (god in tep 3 radoo) lol
2. Pra Oma = Pra esuan wife
3. Suriyatep = God that live in the sun
4. Pra Piroon = God of rain
5. Pra Narai = God with 4 arms each arm have a weapon (three, kata, juk & sung)
6. Suta Tep = God that sits in front of the entrance and washes other gods feet
7. Jinda Haymun = Female god of winter
8. Pra Rahoo = half giant half god (he stole pra narai water and drank it to make himself not die) pra narai & rahoo dont get along

Pee bpop—ogre, ogress
Paya naak—water serpent (dragon)
Mae mot—witch
Kra sue—female vapiric flying head
Asoon—giant, devil, demon
Ngeuak—mermaid, merman
Gin non—a bird with a human head
Tip yaa maa not—half god and half human
Bret—hungry ghost (often appear in movies as tall, skinny ghost)
Nakin—king of serpent, king of naga
Waa yoo—god of wind
Pra in—god of all gods

ready to write a fiction now :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
wow.boran fiction .. first time reading it if it happen .. i like them boran lakorn as well but lately, they disappoint me :(

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm just wondering, how do you say mommy and daddy in Thai? and what are harit's and soraya's last name in JLR? thanks!