FICTION DISCUSSION

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I believe that was one of fun4fun's fanfic, but I remember that she wanted most of her incomplete fanfics to be deleted. So I believe this one was one of them. Quite sad because I like that fanfic too. Hopefully she decides to rewrite it later.
thanks rahut-rissaya. i hope she will continue this fanfic.

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile

Can anyone please help delete, "A Trade Marriage of Revenge" for me?.
Thanks!!!.
=1

Melissa

sarNie Egg
My ideas for fics; A Jerry Springer fic based on daoprasook , and maybe a Springer fic based on plae kao and koo gum. Basically I want to have characters from classic Thai novels/lakorns kick the crap out of each other :lol:

I also have several ideas for serious fics.

if you can please delete the fanfic call "I only want you" By tinapopiinakatsu please thanks! That's my fanfic but i can''t work on it anymore so please thanks!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i'm lost here!!

i'm looking for a fanfic starting ateam, rteam and ken and ann. the story is like this: ann and rita are half sisters, their grandmother doesn't like rita and favors ann. their grandmother wants ann to marry rome and i think they got engaged but when they went on a cruise or something, rita and rome slept together and when grandma found out, rita ended up moving away. aum really likes aff but aff doesn't like aum. ken and ann feel in love. once high school is over, the friends split up and went to different school. when they return, they met each other, rome and ann are still engaged i think. aff have a boyfriend, aum is still single and rita return with a girl (i think the girl is her friend's or her's and rome). i totally forgot the name of this fanfic and have look at all the fanfic that i remembered reading but not one close to it. if anyone remembers or know which fanfic i am talking about, please give me the name so i can continue reading, i'm not sure if it's completed or not. thanks very much for you help.
Wow I cannot believe you remember. Sorry, I just lost motivation in writing for awhile. I’m back with a new fan fiction and I’m very determined to finish it: “The Almost Perfect Revenge” once again with Rteam. But you are one of my faithful reader, maybe I will rewrite it when I finish TAPR.

Anyways, I’m back. It’s been awhile. We need another super good lakorn to heat the fan fiction thread. I remember how it all started… JAMLUEY RUK!!! And then we had Sawan Bieng following. It sort of died down after that =(

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile

ehehe, heyy can anyone please move "I Do"&&"SuperStar Crush" into Incomplete section.
i would love to continue them, but my parent are closing down the internet.
so i don't know when will i be able to continue them soon.
thanks.

:D

welp i thought about it.
ehehe&&thee internet is working.
so don't delete my two fanfic.
thanks.
:)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Wow I cannot believe you remember. Sorry, I just lost motivation in writing for awhile. I’m back with a new fan fiction and I’m very determined to finish it: “The Almost Perfect Revenge” once again with Rteam. But you are one of my faithful reader, maybe I will rewrite it when I finish TAPR.

Anyways, I’m back. It’s been awhile. We need another super good lakorn to heat the fan fiction thread. I remember how it all started… JAMLUEY RUK!!! And then we had Sawan Bieng following. It sort of died down after that =(
T_T.. it's because we don't have a good motivated lakorn indeed lol.. come on.. there's no oil to start the flaming hot fire anymore lol...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan

i love that fanfic. I haven't been on for a long time and when i came back i couldn't find it. Please please rewrite i want to know happens when they both meet again. I know the fever kind of die down after a while but yea, i'm still waiting for your fanfic. you're an awesome author. I will be reading "The Almost Perfect Revenge." Keep those fanfic coming :)